Ask Bananareader

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Ask Bananareader

Ask me any questions you want and I’ll try to answer them.
Last edited by Bananareader on Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Ooh, revival of the Interview Booth! \:D/ Here are a few questions to get us started:

How long have you been listening to AIO?

What was the first AIO episode you heard?

What is your favorite Odyssey episode? What's your least favorite?

What is your opinion on onions?

If you could have any car, which one would you choose?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

Polehaus53 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:30 am
Ooh, revival of the Interview Booth! \:D/ Here are a few questions to get us started:

How long have you been listening to AIO?

What was the first AIO episode you heard?

What is your favorite Odyssey episode? What's your least favorite?

What is your opinion on onions?

If you could have any car, which one would you choose?
I have been listening to odyssey for about 26 years. Aproximint
The first episode I heard would probably have been from a cassette tape from a Chick-fil-A kids meal or on a cassette from The Search for Whit.
My favorite episodes would probably be from a series such as: The Blackguard Chronicles, Novacom, The Green Ring Conspiracy, Olivia's current Story arc, 28 hours,Eugene and Bernard's road trip, or As Buck Would have it story arc, favorite episodes that aren’t in Sagas are Hear Me,Hear Me, and Blood Sweat and fears .My least favorite episodes would be Chain Reaction, and Caroling, Caroling.
Personally I like onions on Burgers, thought only thing I dislike about onions other than getting bad breath from eating them would be cutting them.
The only thing I that I would change about my car is for it to have four seats and a larger trunk, because it's currently a Smart car, which is really easy to park, that and I'm not very picky about cars.