Switch to full style
What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Post a reply

Re: Bespeak Bob II

Thu May 10, 2018 10:44 am

shnoodlec. wrote:Well then... Who's your favorite?
Mm, possibly her.

What client do you use for IRC?
For regular use, in OS X, I purchased Textual some time back. It's as Mac-like a client as I've seen in a long time; every detail seems to be thought of.

When I'm in Linux, I used Quassel for a while, but right now I'm trying out Pidgin. Neither of them are as good as Textual, though.

When will you ban me from the RAF?

Banning people is pretty rare and is saved for the most egregious offenses.

Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Bob wrote:
shnoodlec. wrote:Well then... Who's your favorite?
Mm, possibly her.

Oh, you mean Rosie?

Bob wrote:
What client do you use for IRC?
For regular use, in OS X, I purchased Textual some time back. It's as Mac-like a client as I've seen in a long time; every detail seems to be thought of.

When I'm in Linux, I used Quassel for a while, but right now I'm trying out Pidgin. Neither of them are as good as Textual, though.

I asked this question like I'd understand your answer, even though I knew I wouldn't, but I appreciate your response nonetheless. :yes:

Bob wrote:
When will you ban me from the RAF?

Banning people is pretty rare and is saved for the most egregious offenses.

You're saying I'm not egregious?! That's the real libel. :x

What's your favorite book?

Thu May 10, 2018 4:34 pm

shnoodlec. wrote:Oh, you mean Rosie?
Of course not.

I have had and been loyal to my crush for years, as L has heard about and could attest to if she would admit it, and I'm tired of hearing this claim with no basis in reality.

Fri May 11, 2018 10:18 am

Will you ever admit that Canadian teams are superior to the point they render their American counterparts irrelevant?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm

What video games do you play?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 am

Tsukuyomi wrote:Will you ever admit that Canadian teams are superior to the point they render their American counterparts irrelevant?

I take it you have ;)

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:14 am

What is the best Settlers of Catan expansion (or do you hate them all or have you not played any)?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Considering Odyssey's new era, or more accurately, the last few albums. What did you think was the most surprising to hear?
Post a reply