Ask me anything! Btw its Kathy!

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Ask me anything! Btw its Kathy!

You can ask me anything you want! I will try to answer as best as I can!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

How old are you?
What grade?
What is your favorite: color, animal, thing to do, school subject?
Do you like to read, do you like to knit or sew or crochet?
Okay, sorry that was a lot of questions.
I'm Kate, by the by.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Nice to meet you, Kate! That's my older sisters name! I am 15, My favorite color is blue, I am in 9th grade, my favorite school subject is History, I like to read and I know how to knit (but, I don't really like it), I like playing with my puppy, singing, biking, and acting, and my favorite animal would have to be a dog or an antelope.
hipster_
Strawberry

An antelope! That's interesting! (in a good way lol)
Okay, I'm going to be honest here...I do NOT like history...but I like reading my history book. Weird me lol What would you say is your least favorite subject?
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

hipster_ wrote:An antelope! That's interesting! (in a good way lol)
Okay, I'm going to be honest here...I do NOT like history...but I like reading my history book. Weird me lol What would you say is your least favorite subject?
MATH!
hipster_
Strawberry

Kathy0 wrote:
MATH!
Haha, math is okay, but I can't say that it's my least favorite. It used to be though, so I feel you lol
I would rather have 4 quarters then 100 pennies...Be careful that you choose valuable friends.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

hipster_ wrote:
Kathy0 wrote:
MATH!
Haha, math is okay, but I can't say that it's my least favorite. It used to be though, so I feel you lol
LOL! Ikr! WOW I wish I could just say stuff about me! But, I guess its for fun if you guys ask me stuff..........
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Do you like vines and stuff?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Didi wrote:Do you like vines and stuff?
I like vines but, I get them off of youtube. Because my parents won't let me get an actual account! I also, used to have a Instagram but, there was a lot of girl drama so I stopped.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

So you like acting and stuff! Have you ever been in any plays or musicals? And where would you like to go on your honeymoon one day?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I think we like a lot of the same things! I LOVE history, primarily WWII era.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:So you like acting and stuff! Have you ever been in any plays or musicals? And where would you like to go on your honeymoon one day?
Yes, I have been in many plays. Last year I was the queen of hearts in Dorthey in Wonderland. It was really fun! I loved yelling at people! :clap:

-- Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:23 pm --
AuntKate wrote:I think we like a lot of the same things! I LOVE history, primarily WWII era.
Yes, I believe so! I am very interested in WWII history also! That's very cool!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Which side of the world WWII? Pacific and the Japanese, or Atlantic and the Germans and Italians?
Jo March
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Have you been interested in one thing your whole life?
What's your favorite word?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How do you deal with stress?
Are you more prone to taking charge of a situation or awaiting orders?
What's the greatest issue you've faced with your fellow actors and actresses?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Who would you most want to be?
Favorite historical period?
Favorite type of book?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Kathy0 wrote:
I like vines but, I get them off of youtube. Because my parents won't let me get an actual account!

SAME! what are some of your favorite viners? and youtubers?
do you watch blimey cow or jordan taylor? (they are youtube channels both are the same guy)
do you like to watch vlogs of read blogs? if so who are your favorite vlogers/blogers
what kind of school do you go to?
what is your favorite book?
Aha suh dude
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Opinion on which candidate is least-worst?

Favorite Narnia?

What plays have you been in?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

AuntSarah wrote:
Kathy0 wrote:
I like vines but, I get them off of youtube. Because my parents won't let me get an actual account!

SAME! what are some of your favorite viners? and youtubers?
do you watch blimey cow or jordan taylor? (they are youtube channels both are the same guy)
do you like to watch vlogs of read blogs? if so who are your favorite vlogers/blogers
what kind of school do you go to?
what is your favorite book?
I do watch Blimey Cow.
I like reading blogs a lot!
I don't have a favorite vine!.
I go to an online school.
My favorite book is Passages and some other books!

-- Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:20 pm --
Pound Foolish wrote:Opinion on which candidate is least-worst?

Favorite Narnia?

What plays have you been in?
I have been the queen of hearts in Dorthey In Wonderland, Lucy in Charlie Browns Christmas, and some other minor characters in plays.

My favorite Narnia movie is The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. My favorite Narnia book is The Silver Chair.

The candidate I think is the best (they are both not very good) is Donald Trump.