Ask PennyBassett

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

More or less. My 10-year-old sister somehow listens to it constantly but has no emotional attachment to it what-so-ever. I could go up to her and say, "AREN'T YOU SUPER EXCITED FOR WOOTON AND PENNY'S WEDDING?!" And she'd shrug it off and say, "Meh." And then walk away. I'm amazed by how often she listens to it and yet doesn't care about it. My 7-year-old sister looks up to me like I'm the queen of the universe and wants to like it as much as I do, but her aio knowledge is elementary at best on account of her age and experience listening to the show.
Oh gosh. Umm.... approximately 66 episodes a week? I would probably listen to it more if I didn't write and listen to music so much.
For some reason, I can listen to Family Role Models over and over again and not grow tired of it. I listen to it almost every day because I have it on CD. Then, after Old Tricks came out I listened to it on repeat basically all day. And I still listen to it just about every day.
#BuckIsStillAVillain (He lies too much.) But in all seriousness Mr. Skint because he's cruel but brilliant and has a wonderfully developed character in comparison to most other Odyssey villains.

Btw: Slap Happy is basically when you go a little crazy for no reason and start acting like a drunk lunatic. I guess they call it that because it makes your friends want to slap you...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why do you like Wooten and Penny?
Do you watch studio C?
What is your favorite time period?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh various reasons. I've really enjoyed watching their relationship grow, I relate to Penny a lot and the episodes where she learns a lesson have always been really helpful to me and impacted me the most, then I think Wooton is an often misunderstood character and I see him much differently than I did before I started studying his character.
I do watch Studio C and absolutely love it! My best friends and I spend 65% of our time together quoting it.
This is a tough one. It usually depends on my mood. I'll almost always choose sometime AD, but I've always been interested in ancient Egyptian culture.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Do you like WWII?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh yes! I recently finished reading the Hiding Place! It's an amazing book and one of my favorites!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, I LOVE that book! Corrie ten Boom is one is my heroes!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Same! Once my teacher saw some of writing and he said I could be the next Corrie Ten Boom. Best compliment I ever got. It honestly meant a lot to be singled out in that way.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What was your favourite book series as a child?
How often do you go to the library?
Where's your favourite place to get a milkshake?
What would you do with five dollars? :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I love all the American Girl Books. I think that's probably why I like historical fiction so much today. Currently, I have 6 of these dolls and ton of stuff to go with them. I just don't play with them anymore...
Less often than I would like. Maybe once every 2 months? I could live at the library, though. And when we go I never have enough time to fully enjoy it
Probably Sonic.
Go to QT and get 100 tootsie pops.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you like roller skating?
Have you ever broken a bone?
Do you like wearing skirts?
Have you ever heard of the Shirelles? \:D/
Would you ever dye your hair, and if so, what colour? :D
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes! My friends and I roller skate often.
When I was like 3 I broke my arm at my brother's soccer practice, but that's it.
Absolutely! I wish I had more than I do but I would wear tutus everyday if I could!
I would probably get the tips of my hair died blonde but I enjoy my hair as it is. Brown. Ok so my friend actually just told me I already have some blonde in my hair so idk.
And no I haven't heard of that...
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What angers you?
Do you think you have an even temperament?
How introverted are you? :)

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Not many things. I'm fairly slow to anger. I usually get angry if someone keeps doing something after I've asked them not to. However, I get righteously angry a lot more than I get just regular angry. The funny thing is, is that I can read people really well, so even if it's a little thing that someone does, like, look at a disabled person, I can tell their thinking badly about them, at that really makes me mad.
At night I do, if I'm with a lot of people, I get super assertive and almost creepy, it's weird, I guess it's just a time where my brain wins over my social skills and I forget how to interact with people like a normal person. It's kinda fun though because I scare people.
Fairly introverted. I've noticed recently how much I hate large groups for too long, and I usually need to go be by myself for a while to recharge.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Are you going to ask me some questions? What kind of questions? How many? In Sentences?
Jo March
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Perhaps...
Ones you won't be able to answer without the assistance of Google
Yep
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What do you think Adventures in Odyssey could change?
Do you like Jeff more, or Jason? Is there a reason?
What sport do you think it would be fun to perform?
Does your family like listening to Christmas music?
What is your favourite Christmas Adventures in Odyssey episode?

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok I think something the writers could work to change is not writing for children. That's what happened with The Fued of Mason County, which was a fairly weakly written episode, it also in turn causes the actors not to take their roles as seriously, so the acting quality goes down as well. I'd also love it if they did a series for teens and young adults, with the same characters, the episodes would just cover bigger topics: deeper relationship stuff, homosexuality, other religions, etc. I often wish Odyssey would go deeper into things, so I would like to see that happen.
Jeff. Ok, well, to ship with Connie at least. I think I like Jason more as a character, mainly because Jeff isn't fully developed as a character yet. But Connie really just can't marry Jason. They're too different in the wrong ways and to similar in the wrong ways. I really don't think it would work well.
Acting! (That's a sport right?)
Oh idk? We do listen to Christmas music, not constantly but we enjoy it around the holiday season.
Either Back to Bethlehem or A Lambs Tale. They're both really strong episodes and have great morals, character development and are acted well.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How early do you usually wake up?
Do you like scheduling things?
What is your favourite accent to fake?
Who are your favourite You Tubers? \:D/

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

6:30 or 7:00 on school days, and just kinda whenever on weekends
Yeah, I do. I think when I make a list I can get things done in a more orderly and productive fashion, though I don't make schedules near as much as I should!
Goodness. Probably a British accent. Sometimes I'll go on rants talking like Matt Smith. Once I did this for a good thirty minutes while making lunch. It was great. Also, the most challenging accent I've ever had to do is probably Russian. I was in a show when I was like ten, and my character was a Russian immigrant, so that was a fun challenge. I learned it, though!
Hm. Well, the AIO Oddcast is honestly probably my favorite. I think I look forward to watching (or listening) their videos the most. I'm also subscribed to a lot of Broadway shows and Doctor Who news stuff. Then, as far as blogs, I watch a fair share of Thomas Sanders.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What show did you learn the Russian accent for? :)
Have you seen Annie Get Your Gun?
Do you prefer painting with watercolour or acrylic?
What do you think is the biggest misconception about the show business?