Ask PennyBassett

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Haha, it was a little play based off an American Girl Doll Book XD. I think I was like nine or ten when I was in it. It was a really memorable experience though because the accent was so hard to learn!
I haven't! But I've heard a few songs and it sounds good!
Acrylic. When I was younger I started out with watercolor but my style naturally shifted to Acrylic. I can do oil paintings, but I don't often due to lack of materials and time.
Oh. There are so many. Most people never understand how much time and energy is devoted to putting on a show. As for people who want to make it in theater, many have low expectations, think they can make it despite a lack of talent, and no prior experience. Theater takes hard work, natural talent, and natural as well as developed emotional and physical intelligence.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

How old are you?
What's your favorite animal?
Favorite color?
What grade are you in?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

14, almost 15
Elephants. I have always loved elephants.
Dodie yellow (google it)
Am a freshman in high school
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Do you like the name noodles or spaghetti better?

What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

Whats one of the wackiest dream you've ever had?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Noodles... weird word. Nooooodlessss. I don't know. Probably noodles since there's more variety there. Asian noodles and chicken are a really good combination. :)

Three people: My big brother Micah, my adopted big sister Arianna, and my friend Abby. Micah and Abby are both in college now and I'm realizing how much I depended on them while they were here. And Ari has just been the best friend and sister that I could have asked for. She's so talented and smart and just the best person to be around.

Okay, fun story. So I'm very good at dreams and have been having rather vivid ones lately. For several nights in a row I had dreams about me auditioning for America's Got Talent, so my cousin and I are going to audition. After making this decision, the dreams have stopped, so I hope it's the right one, haha.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

PennyBassett wrote:
Okay, fun story. So I'm very good at dreams and have been having rather vivid ones lately. For several nights in a row I had dreams about me auditioning for America's Got Talent, so my cousin and I are going to audition. After making this decision, the dreams have stopped, so I hope it's the right one, haha.
BUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA thats great!