Q & A for Jo March

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Worst memory?
Favorite outfit look?
Best dream?
Worst dream?
Favorite person?
Favorite thread?
Opinion of me?
Best food?
Worst food?
Worst restaurant?
Favorite ship?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

1. When the doctors said they couldn't do anything more for my nephew. Thankfully he survived(I will post his story on my gallery page in a little bit, probably in a few days)
2. 1940's hair, denim shirt-dress, boots, and glass bead necklace.
3. What do you mean by dream? (both best and worst)
4. " " " " " " " " " "
5. I have no idea. I would have to say all of my family, because I love them all too much to single anyone out.
6. I like the Adventures in Odyssey Fanfiction and Personal Quirks.
7. I think you are a little crazy, but nice.
8. Ooohh, tough question. It is a three-way between fresh shwarma, my mom's chicken divan, and her Swedish Meatballs.
9. raw tomatoes. Ekkkkk!! :noway: :noway: :x
10. A cafe in my hometown. Really not so good.
11. What do you mean by "favorite ship"?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

1. If you could be any dairy product what would it be?
2. What is your favorite wild animal?
3. Do you think that people should be sheltered from hurt and unhappiness?
4. Have you ever been in a car accident?
5. Would you rather be ugly forever or be beautiful and live for a year?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What dream would you consider your favorite and which one was your worst nightmare?
Ship as in a relationship forcibly shipped by our dear compatriots on the SS.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@Kathy0: Probably whipped cream(I love this stuff, particularly on any pie, but on my mom's pecan or pumpkin? TO DIE FOR!!! *licks lips and swoons*)

I like deer and chickadees.

No. I think we need to know what hurt and unhappiness is, but we don't need to make someone hurt or unhappy to so them. I was never "sheltered" in the literal sense, I always knew what it was, but I don't think I ever really knew what it was until my nephew got diagnosed with Infantile Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (no I didn't use spell check). Long story, but that really woke me up. Thankfully, he is alive and well, and it is hard to tell that he ever had any sort of illness like that.

No, I have never been in a car accident (thank goodness!), and I hope I never will. My parents are really careful drivers, so I don't really have much to worry about. (My mom has been driving for almost forty-four years, and my dad for thirty-nine.) ;)

Ooohh, tough question. Could I be half and half? Like sort of pretty but not really, and live for a normal lifetime.

@Blitz: I never remember my dreams, so I can't answer that question, unfortunately. :(

And I don't know anything about the relationships, because I find it rather confusing.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you ever wear jewellery?
What statement piece do you wear most often?
Are you allowed to wear make up?
Do you prefer wearing skirts or dresses?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@GJFH: Yes, I wear jewelry rather frequently.

I have this pair of really pretty dangly earrings that I wear a LOT! I also wear this faux-glass bead necklace a lot, too.

I am allowed to wear mascara. I would like to wear lipgloss, but I don't think that's happening until I'm fourteen or fifteen, unfortunately.

I like both. I have more skirts, but that really has nothing to do with preferences. I like them better than pants, even though I wear leggings under them. I can't remember ever going without leggings under my skirt. ;) :)
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are your thoughts on rap music?
Is it easy for you to fall asleep? Or do you have requirements?
How long is your hair?
Are you more likely to write in cursive, or print?
How do you imagine Odyssey? :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Can you explain what you mean when you said that you "became a Jew"? I'm curious as to what that involves, and why y'all made the change.
A classic never goes out of style.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@GJFH:
I. Hate. It. Rap is for crazies and people who don't appreciate music. (Sorry, if any of you like rap.)

It depends on how tired I am, and whether I am keyed up or not.

My hair is about four inches below my shoulders.

Cursive.

I think it is a little old-fashioned, confusing, and imaginary. JK! Okay, for real, I don't know how to put my thoughts into words.

~~~~~~~

@Bob:
What I mean is that we do all of the Jewish holidays, and eat biblically kosher. We aren't paranoid about all the food we eat being kosher, but we don't eat anything that is Halal. Basically, we do the Jewish stuff while keeping our faith in Jesus. My dad started looking into the Jewish roots about twenty-five years ago. It's a long story, but he eventually started questioning the "traditional" holidays, like Easter and Christmas. We don't do Christmas because of the roots of it. Christmas was started by Constantine, I believe, by mixing the birth of Christ and the holiday Saturnalia. Same with Easter. I don't remember what the roots behind Easter are, but I remember it had something to do with the early Britons, I think.
When my parents started dating about 19 years ago, my mom started questioning them as well. By the time I was born, they had stopped doing the holidays all together. I have never done Christmas or Easter.
We do do the patriotic holidays, however.

Does that answer your question, Bob?
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote:@GJFH:
I. Hate. It. Rap is for crazies and people who don't appreciate music. (Sorry, if any of you like rap.)
*coughs* Since I do appreciate music, and actually consider rap to be music, I must be one of the crazies. :)

What activity are you most looking forward to this Holiday season?
Is it easy for you to fall asleep during car rides?
What is the worst book you have ever read?
Do you ever look at Christmas lights around the season?
What sort of books do you enjoy reading?
Have you ever read any of Elizabeth Enright's works? \:D/

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, goodness!
1. Okay, so I have no idea about the activity, since my family won't be hosting our Thanksgiving. I'm going to say giving my presentation in front of my English class. I have to dress up as my character, and write a monologue for that character, then say the monologue in front of the class. The character is Miss Prism from "The Importance of being Earnest", by Oscar Wilde.

2. Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

3. Ooh, I have no idea.

4. Yes, sometimes during the Christmas season, we will go drive around the city and look at light displays.

5. I like a lot of historical fiction, anything by Louisa May Alcott or the Theone's, biographies, stuff like that.

6. No, I have not. The name sounds familiar, though.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote:Oh, goodness!
1. Okay, so I have no idea about the activity, since my family won't be hosting our Thanksgiving. I'm going to say giving my presentation in front of my English class. I have to dress up as my character, and write a monologue for that character, then say the monologue in front of the class. The character is Miss Prism from "The Importance of being Earnest", by Oscar Wilde.

6. No, I have not. The name sounds familiar, though.
That sounds really neat. :)
She was an American author of many children's books.

If you could travel in the imagination station, where would you go?
If you could travel with another character, who would it be?
Which character could you not bare to see leave?
If you could write a new character to the show, would the character be a protagonist or antagonist? Would they be an adult or child? Would it be a guy or girl? What would their interests be? :D

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, you've got me on a roll now! :lol:
1. I would either go to the White House during the Civil War and meet Lincoln, or India in the early 1900s and work at Amy Carmichael's, or to Ecuador in the 1950s and meet the Saints, Elliots, and the other families, or anywhere during WWII.

2. Donna Barclay, Tamika Washington, Emily Jones, or Connie Kendall.

3. Whit. Whit, Whit, Whit.

4. What does protagonist and antagonist mean? I learned that in English last year, but I don't have my notes anymore. Refresh my memory, please!

5. Girl. History, English, anything old-fashioned, babysitting, books, she is homeschooled, part of a REALLY big family...
Jo March
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Favorite summer activity?
Favorite book?
Carmel or chocolate?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Swimming or just being outside.
Little Women, hands down.
Chocolate. Every. Single. Time.
Jo March
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

AuntKate wrote:Swimming or just being outside.
Little Women, hands down.
Chocolate. Every. Single. Time.
Lol! Good choices!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

:lol: Thanks! I would also take chocolate and caramel together, if I had to. That is one of my favorite combinations! I found this cake recipe and it was REALLY good! http://livforcake.com/2016/09/turtles-layer-cake.html It was also really easy!
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

GJFH wrote:Would the character be a protagonist or antagonist? Would they be an adult or child? Would it be a guy or girl? What would their interests be? :D
AuntKate wrote:
4. What does protagonist and antagonist mean? I learned that in English last year, but I don't have my notes anymore. Refresh my memory, please!
Basically, a protagonist is the good guy and the antagonist is the bad guy. Pro, and anti. :D

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh yeah. Good guy, absolutely. I can't write good villains.
Jo March