Q & A for Jo March

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBasset: It is basically a Christian who became a Jew, but kept their faith in Jesus.

AuntSarah: Thanks! (EVERYONE, she is right, I am rather strict, but am very silly, too.) I kind of forgot about that stuff, and anyway, if I had remembered about it, I think it would be like bragging if I said that about myself, but I don't need to, since Sarah did it for me! :lol: :inlove: <3

GJFH: Someone who did the right thing at the right time, even when they could have been killed for it, like Irena Sendler and the man who started World Vision, who's name I can't remember. My favorite foods are my mom's chicken divan(SOOOO good!), her Swedish meatballs, green beans, Brussels sprouts, and chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting(or chocolate Costco cake, which is SOOOO good!) No, I don't have any allergies. Yes, we eat healthy. My mom is a health nut, so I kind of have no choice but to eat healthy.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

*shrugs* I think of eating healthy as a blessing but that just might be me. :lol:

Have you ever tried knitting?
Do you read poetry?
What inspired you to take up the Cello?
How well do you know ASL? \:D/
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yes, I have tried knitting, I like crocheting better.
Yes, every once in a while, but that would not be my first book choice.
Actually, Sarah plays the cello, I play the violin. I don't think anything inspired me to play it, I had wanted to play the violin since I was two or three, so when I had the chance to, I kind of jumped at it. I have been playing for going on three years.
I don't know very much. I can only do a little bit of the alphabet, but I can say "all done", "more" "sorry" "please" "thank you" "no" "yes" "good" "bad" "job".
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

AuntKate wrote:PennyBasset: It is basically a Christian who became a Jew, but kept their faith in Jesus.
-- Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:28 pm --
AuntKate wrote:PennyBasset: It is basically a Christian who became a Jew, but kept their faith in Jesus.
Ok, that's pretty cool!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What television shows did you watch when you were younger?
What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? Sorry, I might have asked that before.
What activities do you enjoy doing outside?
Do you like riding roller coasters?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@GJFH: Veggietales, Barney and Dora, but I watched Barney and Veggietales a lot more than Dora.

There is an ice cream shop in Lawrence and Kansas City the makes the BEST STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM EVER! Otherwise, chocolate or mint chocolate chip.

I like to play with my dog, ride my bike, play badminton(occasionally) and camp.

Yes, I do. There is an old-fashioned, Christian amusement park in Branson, MO called silver dollar city. The first roller coasters I ever rode were there; thunderation(I think that is what it was called but I am not sure) and the outlaw run.

Okay, so I remembered the name of the man who started Voice of the Martyrs \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ ; Richard Wurmbrand (yes I know I said World Vision, but I was thinking of VOM). Torchlighters movie series has a really good movie on him.... I think it was Torchlighters but it might be the other one that I can’t remember the name of....
Sarah, you can read my mind, tell me what the other series is, please!! I shall go crazy if I can’t remember it!! :lol: :) :D

-- Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 pm --

Somebody ask me a question or I shall be bored to death! Please.
Blitz, I give you total permission to overwhelm me like I just did to you.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

*cracks knuckles*
Would you ever consider becoming a vegan?
Have you ever gone surfing?
How many sides are in a icosahedron?
Would you dare try a drop tower?
How do you use a white crayon?
What are your thoughts on Blitz and his shenanigans?

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Whoa whoa whoa slow down! Never! I don't like vegan and I don't think it is very healthy. No I have never gone surfing. No clue! Don't know what a drop tower is. I don't use white crayons. I don't know what shenanagins Blitz has gotten into.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Have you ever watched Arthur? The cartoon.
What are some things you wish people knew about you?
What is your quirkiest habit, and how long have you been doing it?
Who are your favourite authors?
What do you normally eat for Breakfast?

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

No.
I don't really have anything everybody doesn't know.
I am not sure what my quirkiest habit is.
Now you have me started! Bodie theone, Louisa May Alcott, Beverly Lewis, Laura wilder.
It is quite varied. I am never sure what we are going to have for breakfast.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you talk in your sleep?
Who is your favourite veggie tales character?
What is your favourite desert?
Have you ever slid down a banister? :lol:
Are you allergic to anything?

AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

if you couldn't play the violin what instrument would you play?

-- Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:51 pm --

if you couldn't play the violin what instrument would you play?
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Either the cello, piano, or guitar.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kate...have you seen my questions? :(
GJFH wrote:Do you talk in your sleep?
Who is your favourite veggie tales character?
What is your favourite desert?
Have you ever slid down a banister? :lol:
Are you allergic to anything?

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh sorry! I didn't! Okay I will answer.
No, I don't talk in my sleep.
Probably Larry.
Black Forest Cake, or just plain chocolate cake with whipped cream.
YES! I have slid down a banister many times. Until I grew too tall and heavy. :lol:
No. I have a light sensitivity to gluten, but I don't get hives or a fever or an upset stomach if I eat it.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

When did you begin writing?
Do you enjoy wearing fuzzy socks in the winter?
What is your love language?
Do you prefer wearing your hair up or down?

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I started writing when I was seven or eight. I read what I wrote back then and laugh at little-kid Kate. It is REALLY bad, but, then again, I was seven or eight.

I like to wear thick wool socks in the winter, that are usually fuzzy.

What do you mean by my "love language"?

I like my hair both ways. Pretty much depends on my mood and the occasion. I usually have it pulled back, though.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote: What do you mean by my "love language"?
By definition, your love language is how you personally express and experience love. There are five; receiving gifts, quality time, acts of service, physical touch, and words of affirmation. Contrary to belief, these aren't only used in marriage, everyone can relate and prefers one of these, as it suits their specific needs.

Mine would be words of affirmation. :)

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Probably acts of service or receiving gifts.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favourite smiley? \:D/
Do you ever wear jewellery?
What statement piece do you wear most often?
Do you prefer wearing skirts or dresses?