Q & A for Jo March

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Neato. :D I'm guessing you've got pretty long hair, to be able to pull off those types of hairstyles?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I used to, however, I cut it a little longer than shoulder length in July. It is much cooler, considering I have thick hair, and we live in Kansas, which is humid and hot in the summer....
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, I can totally imagine how much cooler it feels. I have thick curly hair; humid weather is murder on it. :P

What color is yours? Do you enjoy styling it?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Brown with natural hints of auburn. Yes I really enjoy styling it.
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

How many siblings do you have? What do you like to do with your family? Where would you like to take a road trip to? Where (of the places you've gone) did you like the most? What types of music do you like/listen to, and who is your favorite artist/group?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Okay, okay slow down! JK!
I have two siblings, my sister is thirty-three, and my brother is thirty-six. I am thirteen.
I like to play board games, watch movies and talk with my family--well, really my parents, because I am the only kid left at home. We have taken quite a few road trips, but I would like to go to DC. I think Jerusalem Israel was my favorite place. I like old hymn and I think Chris Tomlin is my favorite artist.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favourite song of his? (Christ Tomlin)
Do you ever listen to Lauren Daigle?
That's so awesome you were able to visit Israel, what historical sights did you see?
Do you know any Herbrew?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

So, um, out of curiosity, why are you so much younger than your siblings?

Also, I second the Hebrew question. :P
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

ahhh yes I love the stories you tell about Israel! go ahead Kate write a 5 paragraph paper about it I'll read it!
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

@GJFH: I like Amazing Grace. Yes, I listen to Lauren Daigle whenever she is on K-Love. We were picking wine grapes in the West Bank, and we did not do much touring. We walked all over Jerusalem, worked at an archeological dig in Shiloh(I actually found a cupboard from the Second Temple period!), went to Mount of Blessings and Mount of Curses, pretty much anywhere in the West Bank. We went to the Pool of Siloam, Mount of Olives, King David's Quarter, Ammunition Hill, the Western Wall, Temple Mount. Most of the tourist sites in Jerusalem we went to. I was six the first time we went, and eight the second time. I used to know some Hebrew, but I forgot most of it since we don't practice. :p

@Helios: my siblings are from my mom's first marriage, she married my dad in 2000 and I was born two and a half years later. And, like I said, I know a little bit, but I knew more five years ago.

@AuntSarah: I don't have time to write a five-paragraph paper. Will I see you on Tuesday?

However, if anyone has any questions about Israel, I would be happy to answer the to the best of my ability.
Jo March
Helios
Butter Pecan

What's the weather like Israel? Does it rain much? Are there sandstorms? :D
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

yes I will be there Tuesday! :D
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Yes, there are sandstorms, but we did not see any. Usually, it only rain from November to February or March, so yes during those months it does. It can be very hot, in the nineties, and go down to about forty or thirty-five.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's your favourite type of weather?
Does your family celebrate Rosh Hashana?
What's your favourite colour to wear?
What would you say are the greatest strengths of your personality?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I like any weather, but I really like big storms, rain and snow.
Yes, we celebrate Rosh Hashanah.
I like blue, pink, and turquoise.
I am opinionated, I like to talk, I like to help, and I am sure there is some more things that I am missing. AuntSarah, do you have anything to add? Something I missed about myself?

This is a poem I wrote for an English assignment.

Early Sunday Morning

Early Sunday morning, the loud buzz
of Japanese aircraft awakened some, alerted others.

Early Sunday morning, the dropping of bombs
killed some, injured others, sank ships.

Early Sunday morning, a child’s sobs break
the silent stillness of bombed out Pearl Harbor.

Early Sunday morning, there is a breath of hope,
compassion, and love; even as death is in the air.

Hope, that our boys will end this war soon.
Hope, that few men will die.

Compassion, for the families of the fallen.
Compassion, for the injured and fallen who have no families

Love, for the ones who died to keep our country free.
Love, for the ones who were injured for this great country.

Early Monday morning, a mother awakens and
remembers that her son is dead, but she has faith in the Lord.

Early Monday morning, a sister awakens and remembers that her brother has not been found, but she has faith in the Lord.

Early Monday morning, a wife awakens and remembers that her husband has been dangerously injured, but she has faith in the
Lord.

Early Monday morning, a girl awakens and remembers that
her uncle has been injured, yet she has faith in the Lord.

So, remember those who fell and those who were injured,
on that fateful day,
the day that will live in infamy,
December 7, 1941.
Jo March
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Woah, beautiful work Kate, may I call you Kate?
It was clever that the first letter of a line matched with another. :yes:

Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I am fine with Kate. Thank you very much! Any other questions?
Jo March
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ok, I'm interested in this Christian-Jew thing. Is it a mix of Christian and Jewish beliefs or is it just a Christian that became Jewish?
Last edited by PennyBassett on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Kate is always happy :D , Very physical in emotion like hugging and stuff like that :inlove: ,she can be Very loud when she needs to be and project her voice she don't need no mic. 8) , she is strict :noway: like signing (in sign language) ''no'' and ''STOP'' when I talk in class but in my defense when the teacher is talking to the violins and we don't need to listen so we talk because we are the cello's and other then that we hardly ever get to talk and we whisper it's not like we are disturbing the whole class she puts me in my place I am a rebel she try's to stop me but it doesn't always work she try's her best to make everyone happy :inlove:
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What inspires you?
What are your favourite foods?
Do you have any allergies?
Would you say you tend to eat healthily?