The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Questions and Answers With GJFH
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2909
Page 20 of 20

Author:  Helios [ Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

Haha :mrgreen: It has been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're doing okay. ;)

Author:  Tea Ess [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

What have you been up to lately? Do you have plans for after graduation?

Author:  Connie G. [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite part of summer? What's your favorite part about yourself?

Author:  GJFH [ Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

Tea Ess wrote:
What have you been up to lately? Do you have plans for after graduation?

a lot! i often say that i'm dying, but there's been some good days.

i'm in nine classes this semester, aside from work. it's not an ideal situation, but it's definitely taught me a lot about time management and being fully involved.
outside of that, i'm still writing (or trying to).

i do ! i plan to attend a Christian conference for a second year for some direction, and enroll at my local community college for two years before transferring. i'm most likely going to study theology and writing. (also maybe film!!!) but also i have found that working with kids is great, they're so hilarious, man.
Connie G. wrote:
What's your favorite part of summer? What's your favorite part about yourself?

i honestly love that i can be out earlier and later in the day. there's almost no end to whatever you're doing. whole cities and communities stay awake longer.
i think i might be stubborn in a good way.

thank you for the asks!

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

Which do you prefer, spring or fall?

Would you rather fight 100 chicken sized zombies or 10 zombie sized chickens?

Would you rather, every time you sneeze you would change gender, or you see cupcakes as babies and babies as cupcakes?

Say the zombie apocalypse started now, what do you do first?

Million sees you at a coffee shop. They pop down on one knee and propose out of the blue, promising a life of luxury and true love. Take it or leave it?

Author:  GJFH [ Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

Mr. Clever wrote:
Which do you prefer, spring or fall?

Would you rather fight 100 chicken sized zombies or 10 zombie sized chickens?

Would you rather, every time you sneeze you would change gender, or you see cupcakes as babies and babies as cupcakes?

Say the zombie apocalypse started now, what do you do first?

Million sees you at a coffee shop. They pop down on one knee and propose out of the blue, promising a life of luxury and true love. Take it or leave it?

fall! i'm a sucker for that sweet sweet autumn aesthetic.

the chickens? probably neither.

change gender? idk

take the opportunity to live out in a hidden cabin in the woods with my favorite people.

i'd probably take it tbh. that'd allow me to divvy up my time between the University of Oxford and New Zealand.

Author:  Helios [ Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions and Answers With GJFH

What are you intending to get up to in New Zealand? Fresh mischief? :twisted:

Page 20 of 20 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/