Questions and Answers With GJFH

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:well, I've always been fond of Marvin's laid back personality, his lines are amazing. And Trent Dewhite, because we share the same anxiety issues, I also love his imagination.
Did you know that you're now my new bestest friend and I love you forever?

Thoughts on Mandy Straussberg? (Preferably as a character, but if you would like to wax lyrical about the beauty that is Trent/Mandy, I will not stop you and will probably join in once I stop sobbing with joy.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Have you ever watched the Cinderella Musical?

Do you wear glasses?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:
GJFH wrote:well, I've always been fond of Marvin's laid back personality, his lines are amazing. And Trent Dewhite, because we share the same anxiety issues, I also love his imagination.
Did you know that you're now my new bestest friend and I love you forever?

Thoughts on Mandy Straussberg? (Preferably as a character, but if you would like to wax lyrical about the beauty that is Trent/Mandy, I will not stop you and will probably join in once I stop sobbing with joy.)
O.o :anxious: :P
Well, Mandy is also one character I like immensely. She is a creative, thoughtful writer with a realistic look on the world and practicality I envy. Besides this, she's kind and patient, though you'd be a fool to mess with her. And Mandy hates giving up on people, strives to fix relationships and could risk getting hurt while trying to help someone in need. ISFJ I think possibly.
Whenever I listen to this song I think of Mandy and Trent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfqPAbKJPOM
Bethany Shepard wrote:Have you ever watched the Cinderella Musical?

Do you wear glasses?
I have not.
No actually, however everyone older than me in my family does...and I'm constatnly asked how my eyesight is doing...
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:Whenever I listen to this song I think of Mandy and Trent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfqPAbKJPOM
!!!

I think of them with that exact same song! I also think "Out of the Woods" is perfect for them. So are "Losing My Mind" and "Battleships" by Daughtry, "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls, "May I", by Trading Yesterday, "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon, and—when I'm feeling in a more fantastical mood—"King and Lionheart" by Of Monsters And Men.

Yeah, I'm a loser.
GJFH wrote:She is a creative, thoughtful writer with a realistic look on the world and practicality I envy. Besides this, she's kind and patient, though you'd be a fool to mess with her. And Mandy hates giving up on people, strives to fix relationships and could risk getting hurt while trying to help someone in need.
YES. ALL HAIL THE QUEEN. I kind of feel like Mandy and Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec are almost the same person, just with different politics. Also, I thought of an MBTI chart for the Albums 30-50 kids like two years ago and I also decided that Mandy was an ISFJ. =O I'm 90% sure now that we are secretly related.

Do you have 20/20 vision?

Are you going to be in tenth grade or eleventh grade this fall? Will you be taking any advanced classes?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Who is your favorite admin/mod? :twisted:

Are you comforted by the smell of burning wax?

What do you think of me? ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What season of Parks and Rec are you on?

If you did wear glasses, what shape would you wear?

Do you prefer Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man or Tom Holland's Spider-Man?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:I'm 90% sure now that we are secretly related.

Do you have 20/20 vision?

Are you going to be in tenth grade or eleventh grade this fall? Will you be taking any advanced classes?
Most likely :D
Yes
I'm going into tenth grade, with no advanced classes expected.
Helios wrote:Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you have a sweet tooth?

Who is your favorite admin/mod? :twisted:

Are you comforted by the smell of burning wax?

What do you think of me? ;)
Yes, I play the piano.
Ohhhh yes, too much of one actually. I'll basically eat anything chocolate.
...Anyone willing to dedicate their time, energy and patience ;) to this website, so, all of them! *throws confetti*
I am not...O.o
You are a lively person with a clever mind, witty and bold in humour. I imagine you love engaging in friendly banter with friends, and your intelligence can hardly be rivaled.
Still you relish time spent by yourself and enjoy learning about people, cultures, society, and are generally, I'm guessing, more attracted to the fictional world than this one.
Bethany Shepard wrote:What season of Parks and Rec are you on?

If you did wear glasses, what shape would you wear?

Do you prefer Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man or Tom Holland's Spider-Man?
The third season.. :inlove:
These, these are cute.
Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

How far are you into the third season? I think that one's probably my favorite. ^_^ And you're quite right; those glasses are super cute!
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:You are a lively person with a clever mind, witty and bold in humour. I imagine you love engaging in friendly banter with friends, and your intelligence can hardly be rivaled.
Still you relish time spent by yourself and enjoy learning about people, cultures, society, and are generally, I'm guessing, more attracted to the fictional world than this one.
Spot-on. ;) Though you didn't mention the pyromaniac tendencies or psychopathic obsession with boys. :twisted:

Are you Canadian or British? I noticed you used "u" in a lot of words where most Americans don't.

Do you watch Agents of SHIELD?

What's your favorite class in school?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Don't you just love Ben from Parks and Rec?? *cries* :inlove:

What other TV shows are you watching? Have you seen Once Upon A Time?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:How far are you into the third season? I think that one's probably my favorite. ^_^
Well, I just finished "Camping" :lol: Andy is a sweetheart.
Helios wrote:
Are you Canadian or British? I noticed you used "u" in a lot of words where most Americans don't.

Do you watch Agents of SHIELD?

What's your favorite class in school?
You'll never know. *snacks on her jammie dodgers while walking Buckingham palace with the doctor*
Yes I do.
I think probably science because I enjoy seeing things from a different perspective and it happens to be one of my best classes. Also there's the positive of feeling like Eugene as I watch an amboea in action.
Or English, though sometimes it can be crippling to write a lengthy paper about an issue I don't care for, and by silly standards.
Miss Friendship wrote:Don't you just love Ben from Parks and Rec?? *cries* :inlove:

What other TV shows are you watching? Have you seen Once Upon A Time?
*also cries* Yes!!!
Right now...White Collar.
I have, I used to be obsessed with the show though was unable to see the last few episodes...whoops. I'll still watch it yet...I don't enjoy it as mych as I used to. It's as if the characters have changed too much so please don't mention Rumpelstiltskin around me.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

GJFH wrote:I have, I used to be obsessed with the show though was unable to see the last few episodes...whoops. I'll still watch it yet...I don't enjoy it as mych as I used to. It's as if the characters have changed too much so please don't mention Rumpelstiltskin around me.
>_> This is what I keep hearing. I'm on season 3 and I was just ruthlessly informed that MY BELOVED RUMPLE DIES. *steals Helios's hatchet to murder the producers* What's the point of the show after that? *sobs*

Have you ever seen Jane the Virgin? Or Supergirl?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

You're basically at one of the best parts of the show. It's like...the Parks and Rec equivalent of Albums 44-50. Largely down-to-earth stuff with non-overwrought relationship drama thrown in. It's amazing.

Wasn't "Harvest Festival" great? I love that ending scene. And Ben and Leslie's little handshake thing is adorable. ^_^
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Miss Friendship wrote: >_> This is what I keep hearing. I'm on season 3 and I was just ruthlessly informed that MY BELOVED RUMPLE DIES. *steals Helios's hatchet to murder the producers* What's the point of the show after that? *sobs*

Have you ever seen Jane the Virgin? Or Supergirl?
Um, why does dear sweet Helios have a hatchet?
The point is to create unncessary drama and suspense to keep people watching :noway: .
No, I want to, though my parents probably wouldn't allow me...and no unfortunately.
TigerShadow wrote:You're basically at one of the best parts of the show. It's like...the Parks and Rec equivalent of Albums 44-50. Largely down-to-earth stuff with non-overwrought relationship drama thrown in. It's amazing.

Wasn't "Harvest Festival" great? I love that ending scene. And Ben and Leslie's little handshake thing is adorable. ^_^
*squeals for response* I adored "Lil Sebastian and the unity concert had me in tears. And Ben and Leslie are my favourite dorks :inlove: .

Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:Um, why does dear sweet Helios have a hatchet?
*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs...*

What are jammie dodgers? O.o

Do you eat blood pudding? :P

What sorts of things do you find interesting to write about?

Is it okay to end a sentence with a preposition? ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

My mama LOVES Whit Collar. It's a good show! What season are you on?

Favorite animated show?
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:
GJFH wrote:Um, why does dear sweet Helios have a hatchet?
*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs...*

What are jammie dodgers? O.o

Do you eat blood pudding? :P

What sorts of things do you find interesting to write about?

Is it okay to end a sentence with a preposition? ;)
Image A delightful British biscuit, or cookie made of shortbread and with a jam filling inside. Here in the states you can buy them online or at Ethnic markets.
No, I want to try it though.
Different things, when I was younger I wrote about princesses and princes and...terrible tragedies. My focus has shifted a bit since then to mysteries set in the modern world, I gather ideas from how the writers of Odyssey present stories and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's work. Also I really love writing humour..
No, never, that would be concerning! ;)
Bethany Shepard wrote:My mama LOVES Whit Collar. It's a good show! What season are you on?

Favorite animated show?
We're on season four :boohoo:
Either The Backyardigans or Arthur.

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Where did you find that amazing cake from the Birthday Thread?

Have you ever seen Gravity Falls? What about Star vs. the Forces of Evil?
Helios
Butter Pecan

So on your fanfiction profile, you said your writing will be suitable for all ages, including those works that discuss harsh topics. What do you classify as a "harsh topic?"

Also, what are the handful of other fandoms you mention after naming the Nancy Drew, AIO, OUaT, ect? :P
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:Where did you find that amazing cake from the Birthday Thread?

Have you ever seen Gravity Falls? What about Star vs. the Forces of Evil?
I have my ways :jason
No...I'd like to, I'll probably start watching it this fall. No, not that either, pictures keep showing up on my Pinterest though, which leaves me curious. Would you recommend it?
Helios wrote:So on your fanfiction profile, you said your writing will be suitable for all ages, including those works that discuss harsh topics. What do you classify as a "harsh topic?"

Also, what are the handful of other fandoms you mention after naming the Nancy Drew, AIO, OUaT, ect? :P
Well then, I like honouring the clean fandoms I'm in, and by honouring I mean staying in-line with what they preach. I also think vulgarity isn't substitute for wit and am annoyed when a well written story takes off to a dark path for intrigues's sake. Harsh topics?
I leave that to your imagination.
Avengers, NCIS, White Collar, Leverage, Sherlock BBC, Psych, Monk, Doctor Who, Star Wars...various Disney films. I actually have a few stories I've began writing and am trying to filter my ideas enough to finish.