For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

.... There are answers!!!

Feel free to ask anything, I will answer all the Q's. :mrgreen: (but I make up a few answers ;))
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Helios
Butter Pecan

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? O.o *throttles her in a hug*
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? O.o *throttles her in a hug*
Ummm... Would you like the text version or the long story short or like where I've actually been??? ;) *Hugs miss Fear even tighter* I have saved the day, I have almost kill someone, I have finished high school, I have fallen in love, I've been brokenhearted, I have figured out my career and made plans to take over the world! ;) But in all seriousness I have been sucked away into adulthood and life. It sucks! I want to 13/15 again!!! :cry:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

ALLIE!!!!!!!!

My friend!!! I have missed you! Guys, the gang is back together again!!! If only regollin and Shtakji.....

But Allie, seriously how have you been? And would you like to join Helios when she flies out to visit me and mf and we eat jello together. :-) in 2027 when she is a published author and has won many awards. :-)

So you figured out your career huh? May I ask what you have chosen?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Helios
Butter Pecan

sing wrote:And would you like to join Helios when she flies out to visit me and mf and we eat jello together. :-) in 2027 when she is a published author and has won many awards. :-)
This.

Totally made my day worth it.

Although you forgot to mention all the men... :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote: Ummm... Would you like the text version or the long story short or like where I've actually been??? ;) *Hugs miss Fear even tighter* I have saved the day, I have almost kill someone, I have finished high school, I have fallen in love, I've been brokenhearted, I have figured out my career and made plans to take over the world! ;) But in all seriousness I have been sucked away into adulthood and life. It sucks! I want to 13/15 again!!! :cry:
Text version, I love long stories. ;)
YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE? O.o
WHO DID YOU ALMOST KILL? O.o
And...you finished high school? NOOOOO! *weeps as the dark clouds of procrastination close about her* LOL
Oh...you're taking over the world, too? Well, guess I can sit back and relax then! Call me when you've conquered China. :twisted:
But dude, girl, YOU ARE THE AWESOMESAUCE AND NO ONE WILL DISPUTE IT. I have MISSED you like a lost limb (and Blitz was trying to whack one of them off, too, let me tell ya) :P I'm just glad you're back, even if only for a little while. :D

So, what plans have you for the future, oh sharped-edged weapon of Japan? ;)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

NINJAAAAAA!!!! :D How's life?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

sing wrote:ALLIE!!!!!!!!
My friend!!! I have missed you! Guys, the gang is back together again!!! If only regollin and Shtakji.....

But Allie, seriously how have you been? And would you like to join Helios when she flies out to visit me and mf and we eat jello together. :-) in 2027 when she is a published author and has won many awards. :-)

So you figured out your career huh? May I ask what you have chosen?
:mrgreen: Awww sing! *hugs* you are such a sweetie pie!!! I have missed you too!!!

Away for a season. ;) But I'm back for now. I had some crazy stuff come up that need all my waking hour and every last drop of my brain power. Oh and I painting houses all summer! ^^^_^^^ other than that I really have only been doing the busy work of adulthood. (Washing clothes, cleaning floor, scrubbing toilets, keeping children out of trouble... you get the picture. I was being a housewife ;) :lol:)

OooooooOooooooo may I come! That sounds delightful!!! I shall totally drop everything I'm doing (whatever it may be) in 2027 to join you guys!!! :mrgreen:

I will be a cosmetologist. (I will be doing people's hair, makeup and massaging. #dreamjob I will also be writing on the side even if It's one or two things published and mostly on my blog for family and friends. :))

Although you forgot to mention all the men... :twisted:
All the men??? <3_<3 :lol:
Text version, I love long stories. ;)
YOU'VE FALLEN IN LOVE? O.o
WHO DID YOU ALMOST KILL? O.o
And...you finished high school? NOOOOO! *weeps as the dark clouds of procrastination close about her* LOL
Oh...you're taking over the world, too? Well, guess I can sit back and relax then! Call me when you've conquered China. :twisted:
But dude, girl, YOU ARE THE AWESOMESAUCE AND NO ONE WILL DISPUTE IT. I have MISSED you like a lost limb (and Blitz was trying to whack one of them off, too, let me tell ya) :P I'm just glad you're back, even if only for a little while. :D

So, what plans have you for the future, oh sharped-edged weapon of Japan? ;)
Hahahah you haven't changed a bit!!! :yes: Well like I told Sing I've been painting houses and being a housewife lol. I have been working, writing a cook book and such. ;)
Yeah but I am still only getting my GED... Long story... :evil:
It really is okay you'll finish soon girly. :)
I will totally call when I take over China! I'll even send you pictures of the great wall!!! ;)
Awwww :mrgreen: you are too kind miss Fear. :blush: Now that is a story I want to hear!!! Poor lil lamby! Thanks girly it's good to be back. :)

Not to die! And to be able to travel when ever and where ever I please... But that is totally a dream right now. :lol: I plan on moving and getting a job and starting college class in the spring/summer. (I haven't signed up yet so I don't know if I'll make it into the spring classes. :-l it's so unnerving!)

Yes I fell in love with pancakes!!! Dude what did you think ;)
Hahaha yeah I ran into a tree also I'm blinded by my anger... I sure really work on that. *looks off into the sky*
SirWhit wrote:NINJAAAAAA!!!! :D How's life?

SIRWHIT!!!! *freaks out* You changed your name to my nick for ya!!! *tackle hugs delightedly* I love ya dude so much! *squeezes sirwhit super tight in a hug* hahaha oooh dear I think you're going blue! *lets go and pats Sirwhit on the head* Ahhh how's life been about as good as a girl who had all the wisdom ripped from her head can be!!! (JK I only had my wisdom teeth removed last week* But yeah Life is life I don't really think of life as been good or bad... but just as being life. But I'm doing quit well thank you! *bows*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey Ninja!
How have you been?
Do you love or hate Amazon? ;)
Why did you disappear?
Will you do it again?
Where are you going to go to college?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Emma
Peach Cobbler

NINJA!
What's up gurlll? I have been waiting for you to come back again, since you left after you came back.
How are you?
Favorite book?
Are you in/out of college?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you remember who I am?

What was your first impression of "Fear"? (This has to be something else) :twisted:

What was the context of your signature quote?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:Hey Ninja!
How have you been?
Do you love or hate Amazon? ;)
Why did you disappear?
Will you do it again?
Where are you going to go to college?
Heyyyy lil bro!! *hug* I have been... living, surviving and you know Me! ;)
I'm guessing since you didn't say The Amazon you mean the web site... and I will have to say I don't hate it or love it. It's a store I save such emotion for people who can actually appreciate them!!!
Because the shadows were calling and Dude when the wind, The Rain and The shadows are calling you listen!
Yes... I mean I would love to say I won't but lets be real for a minute. I have "disappeared" from the soda shop 3 times (two times for more than 6 months) since 2012!!! (Aka 3 years) Why would you think otherwise???
Now, now bro if you want to know that you'll have to find somewhere more private to chat... I don't want just anybody knowing where I BLOODY LIVE!!! ;) Love ya all the same bro *hug* :mrgreen: hehehe :twisted: *coughs softly* :mrgreen:

Emma wrote:NINJA!
What's up gurlll? I have been waiting for you to come back again, since you left after you came back.
How are you?
Favorite book?
Are you in/out of college?

Awww that's endearing! Sorry you have had such a long wait. *hands Emma a chocolate chip cook and milk*
What's up... huh that's a good question... The ceiling, the sky, the stars, God, the other worlds... etc
I'm doing fine but I do wish I had not woken up at 3am because I had a nightmare that my little bother drowned...
Oh my word this is a wonderful Question! Hummmmmmm....... The magician's nephew by C.S. Lewis. And has been since I was 13 :) But close runner ups would be The hunger games, Ender's game and The kite runner. (All very good books but I would say all 13 and up books and the kite runner is more of 16/17 and up. ;))
Yes... \= Not a 100% sure how to answer but both are correct. =/

Miss Friendship wrote:Do you remember who I am?

What was your first impression of "Fear"? (This has to be something else) :twisted:

What was the context of your signature quote?

Yes. We've chatted on the chat a few times. We were never super close but I do remember you! I know I'm old but I'm not that old honey!!!! ;) :mrgreen:

Ahhh... Hummmm that's a good question... *thinks with hand on chin and eyes rolled upward* I would say totally awesome, dang I wish I could be her and I WANT HER TO BE MY FRIEND!!!! xD She's insane but I don't mind it at all!
Hahaha you should Ask Doc that ;) I was quoting him :P *decides if she will say more or not this time* :twisted:
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

NINJA! I can see you're going to be (almost ;) ) as fun and lovable as Helios!! :mrgreen:

Do you seriously find unnatural colors of hair attractive? Most attractive than those BEAUTIFUL dark curls of yours? O.o

Do you keep a journal?

Have you ever read Anne of Green Gables?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaThrowingStar wrote: I know I'm old but I'm not that old honey!!!!
Right. Somehow I gave the impression of like a 15 year old, and here I was older than you were. :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Hahaha you should Ask Doc that I was quoting him *decides if she will say more or not this time*
You know, I can imagine if nothing else. It saturated with...*refrains from saying* :twisted:

Are you in love with stars?

How did you come up with your username?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

I am not fun and lovable, Mandy. :twisted: I am a time-bomb waiting to explode.

Ninja, who is this "Fear" of which you speak? :twisted:

Do you drink purified water? Have you considered studying psychology? Do you want to build a snow-man?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Mandy wrote:NINJA! I can see you're going to be (almost ;) ) as fun and lovable as Helios!! :mrgreen:

Do you seriously find unnatural colors of hair attractive? Most attractive than those BEAUTIFUL dark curls of yours? O.o

Do you keep a journal?

Hahaha I'm glad to be almost as fun and lovable as miss Helios! *bows*

Image ImageImageImage
I love natural hair but I also love dyed hair. Hahaha Yeah I find both beautiful in there own way! And I even straighten my hair!!! :O ;)

Yes I have kept a journal since I was 12. :mrgreen: I love writing. <3

Yes, I read 6 books but kinda got bored after...
Anne's Wedding, so I didn't read the last book
And I have seen all the movies... and like where the hay did they get that last movie from??? =/

Miss Friendship wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote: I know I'm old but I'm not that old honey!!!!
Right. Somehow I gave the impression of like a 15 year old, and here I was older than you were. :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Hahaha you should Ask Doc that I was quoting him *decides if she will say more or not this time*
You know, I can imagine if nothing else. It saturated with...*refrains from saying* :twisted:

Are you in love with stars?

How did you come up with your username?

Why don't you go ahead and say it, or are you too scared??? :evil:

Hahaha how could you guess??? Just read my blog I'm pretty sure the word star is in almost every poem.... I love the stars!!! The are the best of both worlds, glittering and light!!! *sigh* If only I could be a singing star from Narnia..... *day dreams*

It was an alter ego in a story I was writing... and told Blitz I would write more of almost a year ago.... *hides*
Helios wrote:I am not fun and lovable, Mandy. :twisted: I am a time-bomb waiting to explode.

Ninja, who is this "Fear" of which you speak? :twisted:

Do you drink purified water? Have you considered studying psychology? Do you want to build a snow-man?

Oooh Fear just admit you are fun and lovable already!!! :roll: :P

Why you dear lady of the fearofunknowingness! You weren't kidding about forgetting everything lightning quick!!!

Yes... I drink clean water.... But I prefer water from a sink to water bottle water... =/

Yes I have. I have actually been studying psychology since 10th grade but just in the past 18 months or so I have become obsessive... it's kinda bad lol!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I hate, HATE, HATTTTTTE Snow!!! *cough* But I don't mind singing that song with you! :mrgreen:
Helios
Butter Pecan

I will not admit it! :twisted: I WILL DIE FIRST! I WANT TO BE BORING AND HATABLE! :twisted:

Lightning did something to my brain... O.o That's why I forget everything but him...

Do you like soda?

I hate that song actually. :twisted: I just asked because I'm crazy.

Do you watch Marvel movies?
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Do you watch very many tv shows?

If so, Which are your favorite?

Ever cried over a movie? (i did for the first time last night! O.o I feel like such a girl...oh wait! I am a girl. :-) I guess it's all right then. :-) )

Favorite song?

Favorite band/singer?

Yes, I am stuck on media questions.

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Mandy wrote:NINJA! I can see you're going to be (almost ;) ) as fun and lovable as Helios!! :mrgreen:

Do you keep a journal?

I think she is more so than Helios. She is kinda like Helios in a totally different way. Yes, be confused.

Which martial art would you take? (Yes, I haven't changed)
Best dream?
Worst dream?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Maybe you, Mandy and I should start a club that specializes in promoting Doc's quotes in our sigs. :twisted:

Ever read any other of L.M.Montgomery's books?

Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Lightning did something to my brain... O.o That's why I forget everything but him...
Waiwaiwaitaminute. You mean that Lightning? From Whits End? Oh girl. O.o Have fun with that. ;)

What is your favorite object in your house?