Switch to full style
What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Post a reply

Re: Blitzner's question place

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Helios wrote:NO ONE IN KARNEVAL IS A CAT! He's a Niji, they're like sheep, it's not the same! *shakes with indignation*

Would you watch something with cat GIRLS? :P

Hmm...what have you been up to lately, mein Feind? :twisted:

Also, every time I look at your avi, I swoon. :inlove:


Truely depends. I'm not into neko really....

Ehhhhh anime... Total War.

.... Weirdo.

Re: Blitzner's question place

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:27 pm

Total War? What's that? O.o

I AM A FULLY FUNCTIONING FEMALE! HOW IS THAT WEIRD??? *indignant pout*

Heard any good music lately? \:D/

Re: Blitzner's question place

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:47 am

Helios wrote:Total War? What's that? O.o

I AM A FULLY FUNCTIONING FEMALE! HOW IS THAT WEIRD??? *indignant pout*

Heard any good music lately? \:D/


Its a game series based in history.

Cause you are.

Hmm..... Nothing paticularly new...Oh the new imagine dragons album evolve.

Re: Blitzner's question place

Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 pm

You always make the most interesting things sound so very boring. It's a gift. :D

You have yet to comprehend true weirdness if I am what you classify as weird. :twisted:

Do you like Believer? Cause I keep hearing about how good it is and I'm just a little sick of it.

Do you listen to Nightcore stuff?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Helios wrote:It's a gift.

Or a curse. :twisted:

So... is it a good or bad thing that I wear black and am "The One in Black" according to you? :roll:

Re: Blitzner's question place

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 pm

What do you put in your trail mix?
How excited are you about college?
What is one reason to watch anime?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:18 am

Helios wrote:You always make the most interesting things sound so very boring. It's a gift. :D

You have yet to comprehend true weirdness if I am what you classify as weird. :twisted:

Do you like Believer? Cause I keep hearing about how good it is and I'm just a little sick of it.

Do you listen to Nightcore stuff?


Geee thanks.
Hmmmm nah you complete insane.
It is great!
Occasionally really. Not my first choice.

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:It's a gift.

Or a curse. :twisted:

So... is it a good or bad thing that I wear black and am "The One in Black" according to you? :roll:


EVIL GOTHIC PUNK. Just kidding, its okay.
GJFH wrote:What do you put in your trail mix?
How excited are you about college?
What is one reason to watch anime?


I don't do trail mix.
I'mma go to Bible school but for that cause I can finally have an extended period of growth in the Lord.
Hmm, because I enjoy the depth in some of them.

Re: Blitzner's question place

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 pm

When are you going to Bible School? Is it like this year?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Helios wrote:When are you going to Bible School? Is it like this year?

I am at Bible school. :yes:

Re: Blitzner's question place

Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Have you seen all of GoT?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:21 pm

How is it in Hungary then??? \:D/

Re: Blitzner's question place

Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Are you hungry?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Miss Friendship wrote:Have you seen all of GoT?

What de heck? I though I said I just watched like some of Season seven clips....

Helios wrote:How is it in Hungary then??? \:D/

Its amazing really. :)
321tumbler wrote:Are you hungry?

Now yes.

Re: Blitzner's question place

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:34 pm

YOU LIVE!!! *mobs Blitz* :mad: I am deliriously happy!

Now, have you killed anyone? :mrgreen:

Re: Blitzner's question place

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Helios wrote:YOU LIVE!!! *mobs Blitz* :mad: I am deliriously happy!

Now, have you killed anyone? :mrgreen:

If you had snapchat, you would know the answer to this. :wacky:

Re: Blitzner's question place

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:59 am

Helios wrote:YOU LIVE!!! *mobs Blitz* :mad: I am deliriously happy!

Now, have you killed anyone? :mrgreen:

I know I'm such a great person.
Nope not yet. The kids nearly killed me this weekend though.

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:YOU LIVE!!! *mobs Blitz* :mad: I am deliriously happy!

Now, have you killed anyone? :mrgreen:

If you had snapchat, you would know the answer to this. :wacky:


Hmm what?

Re: Blitzner's question place

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:35 pm

I thought you liked little kids. :mrgreen:

Re: Blitzner's question place

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:47 am

Helios wrote:I thought you liked little kids. :mrgreen:

I do like little kids...

Re: Blitzner's question place

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm

But they nearly killed you! O.o

Re: Blitzner's question place

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Helios wrote:But they nearly killed you! O.o

What good is it without a bit of threat?
Post a reply