The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Blitzner's question place
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2686
Page 46 of 50

Author:  Helios [ Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Yes, any wire CAN do, but is it PROPER? O.o HMM?

Author:  Blitz [ Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Helios wrote:
Yes, any wire CAN do, but is it PROPER? O.o HMM?

I'm all Jason Bourne. Anything can kill. Two inches of water is enough.

Author:  Emma [ Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

You talk violence. But have you actually tried to hurt someone when they made you mad? *not like wrestling. As in, you broke their neck or gave them a concussion.

Author:  Blitz [ Mon May 01, 2017 3:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Emma wrote:
You talk violence. But have you actually tried to hurt someone when they made you mad? *not like wrestling. As in, you broke their neck or gave them a concussion.


Uh someone once grabbed me from behind, and I got violent. Thankfully I didn't hurt him.... too much.

Author:  GJFH [ Thu May 04, 2017 2:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

You're going to Hungary? O.o
Have you ever flown by yourself?
Do you have any more music recommendations?

Author:  Blitz [ Thu May 04, 2017 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

GJFH wrote:
You're going to Hungary? O.o
Have you ever flown by yourself?
Do you have any more music recommendations?


I am. :D
I have for the most part.
Hmm... Lets see... Within Tempation is good, Sabaton, Powerwolf. and Broach.

Author:  Helios [ Sun May 07, 2017 1:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

I'm still cracking up over the "two inches of water" thing. I wanna see you do it, Blitz. :twisted:

Ooo, I wanna know what you did to that guy who grabbed you from behind! \:D/ Was there much blood?

Author:  Blitz [ Sun May 07, 2017 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Helios wrote:
I'm still cracking up over the "two inches of water" thing. I wanna see you do it, Blitz. :twisted:

Ooo, I wanna know what you did to that guy who grabbed you from behind! \:D/ Was there much blood?


Well you need to provide the subject.

Hmm naw just a very bruised thigh. I was about to go for his nose though.

Author:  Emma [ Tue May 09, 2017 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Blitz wrote:
Helios wrote:
I'm still cracking up over the "two inches of water" thing. I wanna see you do it, Blitz. :twisted:


Well you need to provide the subject.
Did you mean ounces? Inches wasn't the right term. :noway:

Author:  Blitz [ Wed May 10, 2017 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Emma wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Helios wrote:
I'm still cracking up over the "two inches of water" thing. I wanna see you do it, Blitz. :twisted:


Well you need to provide the subject.
Did you mean ounces? Inches wasn't the right term. :noway:


Depthwise. I'd need quite a few more ounces to do that.

-- Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 am --

Emma wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Helios wrote:
I'm still cracking up over the "two inches of water" thing. I wanna see you do it, Blitz. :twisted:


Well you need to provide the subject.
Did you mean ounces? Inches wasn't the right term. :noway:


Depthwise. I'd need quite a few more ounces to do that.

Author:  Connie G. [ Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

What's your opinion on pickles

Author:  Blitz [ Fri May 12, 2017 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Connie G. wrote:
What's your opinion on pickles


Straight out of hell.

Author:  Helios [ Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

*stares at Blitz as she crunches her way through a jaw of dill pickles* :twisted:

What kind of subject do you want for the murder?

Author:  Blitz [ Mon May 22, 2017 4:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Helios wrote:
*stares at Blitz as she crunches her way through a jaw of dill pickles* :twisted:

What kind of subject do you want for the murder?

*Kills Helios*
Uh any subject will do.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Sat May 27, 2017 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Are you a gamer?

Author:  Blitz [ Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Miss Friendship wrote:
Are you a gamer?

Of sorts. Not a extremely rabid gamer, just casual.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

What's your honest opinion of Helios?

What do you think she looks like?

:wacky:

Author:  Blitz [ Wed May 31, 2017 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Miss Friendship wrote:
What's your honest opinion of Helios?

What do you think she looks like?

:wacky:

She's insane, demented, and my semi-faithful slave that harbors the secret desire to kill me and drink my blood.

What does she look like? I'm sure she is pale as a vampire, has light fangs. I believe she has a cute innocent yet sinister smirk on her face at all times. Looks like an American Asian.

Author:  Helios [ Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

You think too highly of me, Master. I also wish to have your heart roasted on a spit, and your liver flambeed, and your ribs soaked in BBQ sauce and served on golden platters. :twisted:

So...you're saying I look like Mantis http://cinemavine.com/wp-content/upload ... s-drax.png, but with vamp teeth? O.o

Author:  Blitz [ Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blitzner's question place

Helios wrote:
You think too highly of me, Master. I also wish to have your heart roasted on a spit, and your liver flambeed, and your ribs soaked in BBQ sauce and served on golden platters. :twisted:

So...you're saying I look like Mantis http://cinemavine.com/wp-content/upload ... s-drax.png, but with vamp teeth? O.o


Ouch.....

Yeah minus those thingies.

Page 46 of 50 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/