MnM Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Belle wrote:DO YOU MISS ME ALREADY?
Yes! :lol:
Belle wrote:What has been the best part of this Christmas season for you?
Hmm... probably all of the trips I've taken and the down time I've had as well.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite thing to do in your down time?
What would you do with green paint, a hairbrush, and a small zebra-shaped candy bar?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What's your favorite thing to do in your down time?
Read, organize and listen to AIO.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would you do with green paint, a hairbrush, and a small zebra-shaped candy bar?
Probably attempt to dye a small part of my hair green with the green paint and hairbrush, while eating the candy bar. \:D/
Dom
Cookies & Creme

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? :mad: What beverage do you drink more than any other? If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be? Who do you trust most in this world? Would you slay a dragon, if given the chance? Do you use those little moist towelettes after eating buffalo wings or ribs? :mrgreen: Do you suck or chew on hard candy? If you had to choose for the world to always be hot or always be cold, which would it be? Are you a shy person? What is your greatest strength? WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? :twisted:

Dom
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Dom wrote:WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? :mad:

Ooh! I don't know! Probably... Skittles!
Dom wrote:What beverage do you drink more than any other?

Water, as of late.
Dom wrote:If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
A Bald Eagle, hands down.
Dom wrote:Who do you trust most in this world?

My parents.
Dom wrote:Would you slay a dragon, if given the chance?

ONLY if was threatening people and I was the only one who could slay it. Otherwise, no.
Dom wrote:Do you use those little moist towelettes after eating buffalo wings or ribs? :mrgreen:

No, because I never have eaten buffalo wings or ribs. :o
Dom wrote:Do you suck or chew on hard candy?
I always intend to suck on them, but sometimes I end up chewing them instead. :P
Dom wrote:If you choose for the world to always be hot or always be cold, which would it be?

You know, I would have said cold a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm going to say hot.
Dom wrote:Are you a shy person?
Around people I don't know? Totally. Around people who I know, nope.
Dom wrote:What is your greatest strength?

Compassion? Organization? Depends on if you mean skill or personality, but I think you mean personality so I'll go with the first one. :anxious:
Dom wrote:WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? :twisted:
Because I will work hard and... wait, who's we? :mad:
Dom
Cookies & Creme

MnM wrote:I never have eaten buffalo wings or ribs.
What is it with you people?! :mad:
MnM wrote:
I always intend to suck on them, but sometimes I end up chewing them instead. :P
Ha, ditto. Ditto, indeeeeed. :mrgreen:
MnM wrote:
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!! Your checks will be dropped off in a mysterious mailbox for your retrieval late at night under cover of mist. :yes:

Do you eat Skittles one by one, or pop an entire handful in your mouth at once, or go in pairs of colors, or SOME OTHER WAY? O.o What's the last movie you watched? ARE you a hard worker? Why should we believe you?! :roll: Who really makes you angry? When was the last time you fell in love with a song on the radio? If your hair had to be dyed neon, what color would you choose? Have you ever been snowboarding? Are you guilty of being obsessed with any boyband, ever? :? WHAT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS regarding putting olives on your fingertips?

Dom
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Dom wrote:
MnM wrote:I never have eaten buffalo wings or ribs.
What is it with you people?! :mad:
*shrugs*
MnM wrote:
Ha, ditto. Ditto, indeeeeed. :mrgreen:
\:D/
MnM wrote:
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!! Your checks will be dropped off in a mysterious mailbox for your retrieval late at night under cover of mist. :yes:
O.o
Dom wrote:Do you eat Skittles one by one, or pop an entire handful in your mouth at once, or go in pairs of colors, or SOME OTHER WAY? O.o

I actually just put a handful in my mouth at a time or eat them one by one. Kinda boring.. sorry. :P
Dom wrote:What's the last movie you watched?
The Peanuts Movie!!!!
Dom wrote:ARE you a hard worker? Why should we believe you?! :roll:
Yup! I would give you a list of references... but I'm to lazy. :oops:
Dom wrote:Who really makes you angry?
I don't know... people, who do stupid things? Probably?
Dom wrote:When was the last time you fell in love with a song on the radio?
A couple of weeks ago, actually!
Dom wrote:If your hair had to be dyed neon, what color would you choose?
Neon blue.
Dom wrote:Have you ever been snowboarding?
Nope.
Dom wrote:Are you guilty of being obsessed with any boyband, ever? :?
Uhh... nope.
Dom wrote:WHAT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS regarding putting olives on your fingertips?
It should be made illegal in the courts of law! :noway:
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

MnM wrote:
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What's your favorite thing to do in your down time?
Read, organize and listen to AIO.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would you do with green paint, a hairbrush, and a small zebra-shaped candy bar?
Probably attempt to dye a small part of my hair green with the green paint and hairbrush, while eating the candy bar. \:D/
Can you come organize my room?!

Are you a cat or dog person?
Any Pets?
If you you had to back in time to rescue someone and be stuck there for ever where would you go?
If you had unlimited money what your house look like?
If you could design a fashion line what would they look like?
Proud K.R.E Member
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Mickey wrote:Can you come organize my room?!
YES! :D
Mickey wrote:Are you a cat or dog person?
Honestly, I don't know. I have never had a cat or a dog, or been around either alot, so I don't know. I guess probably a dog person, since they are playful?!
Mickey wrote:Any Pets?
I actually just got a beta fish yesterday! But other than that, no.
Mickey wrote:If you you had to back in time to rescue someone and be stuck there for ever where would you go?
Probably America during the Victorian era.
Mickey wrote:If you had unlimited money what your house look like?
It would be larger sized, 4 bedrooms, cool ceilings, open floor plan, lots of windows, awesome big kitchen, and nautical (beach, ocean, ships) themed. Lots of natural light, throw pillows, and organized shelves. :)
Mickey wrote:If you could design a fashion line what would they look like?
It would be girls or women's (since I'm a girl) casual wear. Lots of different colors, from pastels to bright colors, lots of lace (I know know, it's weird), jean, sandals and heels, and cool sleeves. Yup.