Isaiah the Ox

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:*remembers why she said this*

*dies*
:mrgreen: *avoids looking in Woody's direction* :twisted:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Hmmm. No. I wouldn't name his horns.
Do you have any imagination at all?? O.o

How do you live in the same house (or the same world) O.o with human beings who believe God created the world in six LITERAL (GASP SO UNSCIENTIFIC, THE HORRORS, IT GOES AGAINST SECULAR BELIEF) days? What if you get to Heaven and God says He did create the world in six days? Would you feel kind of silly? (I would be standing by doing this: :lol: :twisted: )

Are you a good friend or are you only depending on your mood? :noway:

What country in Europe would you visit?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

sing wrote:How much cheese do you make in a month?
Let's see... We only make cheese between April and November. But, I think about 3-5 thousand lbs of cheese a month.
sing wrote:How long have you played piano?
For 10 years, I believe.
sing wrote:What got you interested in piano?
I was forced to do it. :x :P Actually, when I was 4-6, I wanted to learn to play drums, but my parents insisted I learn how to count first... and to do that by learning piano. I started lessons when I was 6, and finished piano lessons when I was 16. I never learned to play the drums, though. :P
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you have any imagination at all?? O.o
Imagi.... whaaa?
Miss Friendship wrote:How do you live in the same house (or the same world) O.o with human beings who believe God created the world in six LITERAL (GASP SO UNSCIENTIFIC, THE HORRORS, IT GOES AGAINST SECULAR BELIEF) days?
I really don't mind. I would mind as much as they mind me being a not-YEC.
Miss Friendship wrote:What if you get to Heaven and God says He did create the world in six days? Would you feel kind of silly? (I would be standing by doing this: :lol: :twisted: )
I would not feel silly. I'd be humble because I'm standing before my Creator, and He is loving enough to tell me how He created this earth... and He's telling me face to face! I however would feel much more silly for insisting the Bible has a firm foundation on the age of the earth, and then asking God about it, and finding that that emphasis scared away others and hurt his Kingdom more then it helped.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you a good friend or are you only depending on your mood? :noway:
Depends what a good friend is... I couldn't exactly say.
Miss Friendship wrote:What country in Europe would you visit?
England, Ireland, France.
xo eht haiasi-
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Dom wrote: Prove it.
*sings* There. Happy?
Nope. I require something more substantial.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Dom wrote:Wuuuuut. Okay, it's official, we can never be together. :wacky:
We could ever be together? O.o
Apparently anyone on this board can be together. BUT NOT US. NOT NOW. YOU BLEW IT, MAN. :wacky:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Dom wrote:How do you feel about animal rights?
I think humans should be humane with their animals, and not hurt them in any extreme way... but I think many animal rights activists go too far in protecting animals.
What comes before "extreme"?

How large is the property you live on? How many cows are there? Do the cows have names? Do you wear any "jewelry"? How do you feel about guys getting piercings? Do you think you are overly interested in piano? :twisted: Is there such a thing as being too interested in a musical instrument? What really fascinates you, besides piano? What do you spend your money on? Tell us something surprising about you.

Dom
sing
Raspberry Ripple

That's a lot of cheese..o.o

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Dom wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Dom wrote:Wuuuuut. Okay, it's official, we can never be together. :wacky:
We could ever be together? O.o
Apparently anyone on this board can be together. BUT NOT US. NOT NOW. YOU BLEW IT, MAN. :wacky:
ISAIAH. YOU BLEW IT. YOU HAD ONE JOB.

If you had to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. who?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you realize you are using the same avatar for all the boards just like you scorned me for doing at one time? :lol: :lol:

Do you wish we had a thread where everyone posted hilarious SS quotes? Wait, what's holding me back from STARTING ONE? :mrgreen:

Do you ever intend to get Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or any other time-consuming social media in your lifetime?

What's your favorite of the Disney movies you saw this last weekend? How much time did you have them from the library?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Dom wrote:Nope. I require something more substantial.
You're so picky. :noway: Do you have no trust?
Dom wrote:Apparently anyone on this board can be together. BUT NOT US. NOT NOW. YOU BLEW IT, MAN. :wacky:
THANK GOODNESS.
Dom wrote:What comes before "extreme"?
Umm, good question. "Extreme" often comes from either A. Assuming all farms are "factory farms" and therefore completely torture their animals, or B. Lack of information on agriculture in general. Yes, I think farmers need to be very careful in how they treat their animals, and I have seen farmers do their best on this account. Many farmers are second, third, or even more, generation farmers, and they know how to farm and that the purpose of farming is caring for the animal, or land, or whatever. I guess, Extreme would be, putting animals over people, in a sense of "stop eating meat in order to save animals" rather than "you need the nutrition, eat this meat." (<<that was worded odd o__0)
Dom wrote:How large is the property you live on?
About 120 acres, but only about 70 acres are not woods. We also rent pastures from another farm about a mile away, but I'm unsure how big exactly it is... Maybe 50 acres or so?
Dom wrote:How many cows are there?
We have a total of about 120 cows, that's including milk cows, and the babies.
Dom wrote:Do the cows have names?

Yep! Every single one. =) My sister and I pride ourselves in knowing them all. :mrgreen: They also have numbers too, but they are known by their names.
Dom wrote:Do you wear any "jewelry"?

Nope.
Dom wrote:How do you feel about guys getting piercings?
Umm, mostly ambivalent. Piercings in general can just be "too much" in my oppinion, but some men (and women) can pull it off, so whatever. :wacky:
Dom wrote:Do you think you are overly interested in piano? :twisted:
Hmm, I don't know. I'm thinking about piano possibly becoming my job, so I would say... not? I don't know if "enjoying talking about piano and music" is qualified as "interested." o___0 dunno.
Dom wrote:Is there such a thing as being too interested in a musical instrument?
I'd so... probably not? I mean, if you are interested in it, and you practice more, or learn to play it, I don't think that's a bad thing. I haven't really met someone who was totally obsessed with an instrument, so I can't really say... I think of music the same as, say, writing. Being "interested" just means you want to learn more. And in both cases, I think learning more can never hurt. Obsession can lead to bad things though, so I guess you do have to watch how you handle your interest. =)
Dom wrote:What really fascinates you, besides piano?
Music. xD Umm, I guess researching in general does. I don't know if that counts as fascinating, but I always enjoy researching something, and finding a source to back up my thoughts. Acting and musicals I'm really fascinated by, because there are so many good actors/actresses and it's so fascinating how they are able to keep up the line or sing that whole musical.
Dom wrote:What do you spend your money on?
Songbooks. Literally. xD
Dom wrote:Tell us something surprising about you.
Hmm... define surprising, but I'll just do this. I had 11 fingers when I was born. O.o I was born with a little extra skin on the side of my left pinky. (no, it really wasn't a real finger :P) The doctors cut it off, but I still have a tiny bump on the side of my pinky... and it's kinda cool to tell everyone I was "born with 11 fingers." xD
sing wrote:That's a lot of cheese..o.o
It is. o____0 And we aren't even that big of a plant at all. :P
SirWhit wrote:ISAIAH. YOU BLEW IT. YOU HAD ONE JOB.
WELL, I WASN'T PAID, SO I DON'T CARE. :noway:
SirWhit wrote:If you had to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. who?
Not Trump. I'll be like my Dad and vote against someone, rather than voting for someone. xD
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you realize you are using the same avatar for all the boards just like you scorned me for doing at one time? :lol: :lol:
I don't remember scorning you for that, though. o____0 Maybe... but *shrugs* IT'S SNUBS WORK, WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THAT?
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you wish we had a thread where everyone posted hilarious SS quotes? Wait, what's holding me back from STARTING ONE? :mrgreen:
Meh, whatever. ;)
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you ever intend to get Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or any other time-consuming social media in your lifetime?
Not really. Maybe a stalker Facebook account at one point, but nothing besides that. But who knows.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your favorite of the Disney movies you saw this last weekend? How much time did you have them from the library?
Aladdin, Dumbo, Lion King, and Little Mermaid was good too. I dunno, I think most of them were a week.
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

UGH. CHANGE THE TOPIC TITLE. It's too boring. :x

Do you ever think of yourself as "Ox" IRL?

Do you even care who becomes the next President?

What's your opinion on Woody? :twisted:
Dom wrote: Apparently anyone on this board can be together. BUT NOT US. NOT NOW. YOU BLEW IT, MAN.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:THANK GOODNESS.
It's to your benefit, Dom. :twisted:

But really, @Ox what makes you such a charmer? You had Helios on your trail to awhile back. O.o Or maybe you just attract the Helios's and ones like her. :twisted:

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What exactly does one do at a "cheese conference"??
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Helios
Butter Pecan

Just for the record, MF, whatever is between Ox and me is totes your fault. You started it, little miss CKHMS. :twisted:
So, Ox, how come you never respond to my PMs?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote: You started it, little miss CKHMS.
Can someone un code that for me? O.o Or do I want to know?

Helios
Butter Pecan

I thought you already knew...?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:I thought you already knew...?
He reminded me. I had forgotten. :P

Helios
Butter Pecan

You short-term memory girl, you. :P
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:UGH. CHANGE THE TOPIC TITLE. It's too boring. :x
Just like me. :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you ever think of yourself as "Ox" IRL?
Not really.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you even care who becomes the next President?
Not especially.
Miss Friendship wrote:What's your opinion on Woody? :twisted:
He's a person that gets obsessed over things and people.
Miss Friendship wrote:But really, @Ox what makes you such a charmer? You had Helios on your trail to awhile back. O.o Or maybe you just attract the Helios's and ones like her. :twisted:
I have no idea. 0_0
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What exactly does one do at a "cheese conference"??
Learn about cheese! :wacky: Kind of like a youth conference or something I guess... there's different "sessions" you go to with people talking about cheese. The sessions I attended at the conference were: Upcoming regulations from USDA (USDA released new regulations on food products a few years ago, but still have not yet decided what the laws mean, so this was just an update on what was going on), and then a series of sessions on affinage (which is a French word used to describe caring for cheese: aging, flipping, etc.), a session on cleaning (washing, sanitizing, etc.), and finally a cheese tasting in which all attending tasted cheese with three "professional" cheese tasters (one basically was a professional cheese taster, the others were "cheesemongers", who sell cheese and were pretty "professional" at tasting cheese as well). The conference was also held at a nice buffet, so lunch was amazing. =)
Helios wrote:Just for the record, MF, whatever is between Ox and me is totes your fault. You started it, little miss CKHMS. :twisted:
So, Ox, how come you never respond to my PMs?
Everything's MF's fault. :wacky: Because I'm lazy and you never came back. :(

*ignores the other four posts that have nothing worthwhile in them*

*NOTICE*
I'm probably going to be dropping my Q&A from now on, because I am very busy and don't need some other responsibility.

(Plus, one can't post on the SS without getting in trouble anymore.)
So, you may post, I guess, but it probably will go unanswered, or will only be answered every two months.
xo eht haiasi-
Helios
Butter Pecan

I'm back NOW! What's stopping us from continuing our self-destructive courtship? Oh wait, you kinda did dump me over the superhero thing, didn't you? :cries: Men are weird. :twisted:
Kaida
Fudge Marble

How is Pretzel? The cow... not me. =p
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Who's your favorite fairy tale or nursery rhyme character.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What's problem in your life has given you the most stress and anxiety?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you more goofy or sarcastic?
Do you prefer the city or the country?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark