Isaiah the Ox

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you had your own message board (figuratively speaking) would you have a lot of smiley options? :mrgreen:

How did you spend your Thanksgiving?

Favorite kind of pie?

Do you eat normally on Thanksgiving? (I always try to so to defy the norm)

What is your honest opinion of me? (Did I ever ask this?) *doesn't remember getting a scorching opinion yet*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Are you stubborn? What is your worst personality trait? What do you look for or appreciate in women? What do you take pride in? What time do you get up in the morning? Have you eaten cows you've raised? Do you have high or low self-esteem? What was the most horrific thing you have ever experienced?

Dom
Blitz
Moose Tracks

What is your least favorite pie?
What is your least favorite holiday?
Will you ever brave Black Friday?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:If you had your own message board (figuratively speaking) would you have a lot of smiley options? :mrgreen:
xD haha. Anywho, umm, yes and no. I would like a lot of different happy and excited options, but a lot of less fluff smiles that I'll never use. :P
Miss Friendship wrote:How did you spend your Thanksgiving?
On my piano. I played for about 2 hours I think. O.o
Miss Friendship wrote:Favorite kind of pie?
PEANUT BUTTER PIE.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you eat normally on Thanksgiving? (I always try to so to defy the norm)
Yes, I do.
Miss Friendship wrote:What is your honest opinion of me? (Did I ever ask this?) *doesn't remember getting a scorching opinion yet*
I think you did ask. :noway: *goes into a rant about how he hates these questions* Let's see. I think you are a person, most likely female.... You are very opinionated, and tend to say "I already believed that" if you happen to change your mind at some point. You sometimes pass judgment on others too soon, or make blanket statements when it's not right to do so. You sometimes talk too much, but you are working on controlling your tongue. You have a passion for what you believe, but sometimes don't seem to get that others can have a different way of following God than you do. You are occasionally funny, sarcastic, tell ridiculous stories, and are an all around... person, most likely female. ;)
Dom wrote:Are you stubborn?
NO! *coughs* Yes, a little. :P
Dom wrote:What is your worst personality trait?
My sarcasm or anger.
Dom wrote:What do you look for or appreciate in women?
Sense of humor, ... ummm, freedom.
Dom wrote:What do you take pride in?
I'm proud of my ox. :mrgreen: And my piano skills...sometimes...
Dom wrote:What time do you get up in the morning?
Seven. Or six. Or five-thirty. It depends on the day. ;)
Dom wrote:Have you eaten cows you've raised?
Yeppers.
Dom wrote:Do you have high or low self-esteem?
In the middle.
Dom wrote:What was the most horrific thing you have ever experienced?
Well, if twinky movies don't count (twinky is a made of word referring to every rom-com ever: cheesy, predictable, etc.) then I'd have to say... hmmm, NOTHING IS COMING TO MIND. :mad: I'll go with this: one time my family and I were at some museum, and we were taking a picture by this statue. My siblings were all on one side of the statue, and I was on the other. After the picture was taken, I felt a finger tap on my shoulder. I freaked out, and then realized it was my older brother reaching from behind the statue, not the statue itself. >_>
Blitz wrote:What is your least favorite pie?
Fruit pie. I don't like any fruit in a pie.
Blitz wrote:What is your least favorite holiday?
I don't really have one... unless it's one that I don't celebrate. :P I mean, come on! Holidays means food and family, what's to complain? ;)
Blitz wrote:Will you ever brave Black Friday?
Nope. Well, maybe. Maybe I'll brave Amazon on Black Friday. xD
xo eht haiasi-
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite holiday?
Favorite memory of a holiday?
Have you ever watched a Marx Brothers movie?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Isaiah the Ox wrote:My sarcasm or anger.
How do you generally express anger? Is it easy to make you angry?
Dom wrote:What do you look for or appreciate in women?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Sense of humor, ... ummm, freedom.
What kind of freedom?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:I'm proud of my ox. :mrgreen: And my piano skills...sometimes...
Pictures? How long have you been playing piano...did you/are you taking lessons? What is a really irritating piece you're learning right now? What is the most fun song to play?
Dom wrote:Have you eaten cows you've raised?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Yeppers.
DID THAT BOTHER YOU? Or do you simply never get attached?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:I felt a finger tap on my shoulder. I freaked out, and then realized it was my older brother reaching from behind the statue, not the statue itself. >_>
THE HORROR! O.o

How many siblings do you have? Do you want a big family of your own someday? What is your favorite type of cheese? Do you find it odd, or totally sensical, that you still like cheese and beef after your upbringing? What are ten of your favorite movies (OR MORE)?

Dom
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What was the last Broadway you watched?

What was the last song you played on the piano?

What upcoming movie are you looking forward to?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:PEANUT BUTTER PIE.
xD Those are like the only kind of pies we make. Too bad I don't detest them. :twisted:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:I think you did ask. *goes into a rant about how he hates these questions* Let's see. I think you are a person, most likely female.... You are very opinionated, and tend to say "I already believed that" if you happen to change your mind at some point. You sometimes pass judgment on others too soon, or make blanket statements when it's not right to do so. You sometimes talk too much, but you are working on controlling your tongue. You have a passion for what you believe, but sometimes don't seem to get that others can have a different way of following God than you do. You are occasionally funny, sarcastic, tell ridiculous stories, and are an all around... person, most likely female.
This is truth. Every. word. :?

Are you at all nervous about your driving test?

Do you like shopping?

When you go shopping, what are you most prone to spend your money on?

Most annoying thing a sibling can do to you?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is your favorite holiday?
Hmmm, I'm beginning to realize how amazing Christmas is, so I'd have to go with that.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Favorite memory of a holiday?
Almost every Christmas when I was younger, because we were able to visit my cousins. And we'd do a lot of fun stuff, like play round-robin ping-pong. ^_^
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Have you ever watched a Marx Brothers movie?
I don't think I have...
Dom wrote:How do you generally express anger? Is it easy to make you angry?
I used to stomp around... now, I express it through sarcasm. Umm, somewhat.
Dom wrote:What kind of freedom?
That they are free to do what they want, and they are themselves, and not a person that they are told to be.
Dom wrote:Pictures?
I think I have one some where... BOOM! PICTURE! *feels smacked by the Paula*
Dom wrote:How long have you been playing piano...did you/are you taking lessons?
For 10 years, I think. I took piano lessons for 9 years, and I finished last year.
Dom wrote:What is a really irritating piece you're learning right now?
Nothing that bad, since I'm not taking lessons, I don't really "learn" new songs... I get new songs, but I don't exactly force myself to practice them until I'm perfect. :anxious: However, my one book has a hymn arranged with this really difficult classical song. It has sextuplets and is really fast and is basically a nightmare. :mad: The song is "Fantaisie-Impromptu" by Frédéric Chopin.
Dom wrote:What is the most fun song to play?
Hmmm, it varies all the time. ;) Let it Go is still pretty fun. :mrgreen:
Dom wrote:DID THAT BOTHER YOU? Or do you simply never get attached?
A little... Yes, I do get very attached, but, I guess I have just... learned to not think about it, I guess.
Dom wrote:How many siblings do you have?
Four.
Dom wrote:Do you want a big family of your own someday?
Ummm, sure.
Dom wrote:What is your favorite type of cheese?
Favorite kind we make... our own kind of cheese that we lightly mist with wine as it's aging. It has a slight fruity/sweet flavor from the wine. ;)
Dom wrote:Do you find it odd, or totally sensical, that you still like cheese and beef after your upbringing?
A little odd... :P But not really. Why would we make something if we hated it? One reason my family decided to make cheese was because we went through a 5 lb block of orange Sam's Club cheese a week. :P
Dom wrote:What are ten of your favorite movies (OR MORE)?
I don't know... these aren't in order, just some that popped into my mind.
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. The Return of the King
3. Moe and the Big Exit
4. Cars
5. Wreck-It Ralph
6. Charlotte's Web
7. A Season for Miracles
8. Shrek the Musical
9. Prince Caspian
10. Psalty's Fantastic Praise Party (xD Hey why not? I'm running out of movies here #badmemory)
Bethany Shepard wrote:What was the last Broadway you watched?
I think it was Phantom... I started a few, but I never got the whole way through any of them. :P
Bethany Shepard wrote:What was the last song you played on the piano?
Overture Miniature from the Nutcracker Suite by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
Bethany Shepard wrote:What upcoming movie are you looking forward to?
I'm not /super/ excited for it, but the new Star Wars. :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you at all nervous about your driving test?
Wow, I'm slow. I shoulda answered this a while ago. But, yes, I was a little nervous. But my driver instructor didn't say anything about my driving other than "you passed!", so I guess I did ookay. :wacky:
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you like shopping?
Not especially, unless it's online. ;)
Miss Friendship wrote:When you go shopping, what are you most prone to spend your money on?
Hmmm, nothing. :P
Miss Friendship wrote:Most annoying thing a sibling can do to you?
Speak. :twisted: Noooo, ummm... hmmm... bug me when I'm playing piano or speak to me when I'm grumpy. :P
xo eht haiasi-
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Isaiah the Ox wrote: Psalty's Fantastic Praise Party (xD Hey why not? I'm running out of movies here #badmemory)
I'm sorry that that was in your childhood too. :cry: I mean... what? What's Psalty?? :anxious:

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

What's your sleep schedule? Do you have to get up at the crack of dawn? #stereotype :twisted:
-Nicolas Cage
Dom
Cookies & Creme

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Holy snorkles! It's an ox. :mrgreen: Do you actually ride him?! If so...to what end? :P What is his purpose? Is he a pet, or are you going to sell him, or something ELSE?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:"Fantaisie-Impromptu" by Frédéric Chopin.
Very impressive! :yes:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:our own kind of cheese that we lightly mist with wine as it's aging. It has a slight fruity/sweet flavor from the wine. ;)
Ooh you heathen alcoholic! muhaha Ahem. Do you drink wine/have you?
Isaiah the Ox wrote:6. Charlotte's Web
The animated one or the animatronic one? I love the animated one. :wacky:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:10. Psalty's Fantastic Praise Party (xD Hey why not? I'm running out of movies here #badmemory)
hahaha Niiiice, we used to watch and listen to Psalty...The Donut Man...G.T. and the Halo Express...Gerbert... Oh God. :roll:

Did you know any of the things I just listed, besides Psalty? Is there another pet or some LIVESTOCK you would like to own or raise? Does your family buy storebought cheese, ever? Who buys the cheese you make? IS IT SANITARY? O.o If you got paid $300 per hour to wave a palm branch over some Indian prince, 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, would you do it? Would you rather be stranded in the middle of the ocean or the middle of the desert with an unlimited supply of food? Do you like The Lord of the Rings? What time do you get up in the mornings?

Dom
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:One reason my family decided to make cheese was because we went through a 5 lb block of orange Sam's Club cheese a week.
How is that special? :roll: We do that every week. :twisted:

How often are you grumpy?

Would you rather lose all contact with internet/IRL friends forever or never play the piano again? :twisted:

How often do you ride Isaiah?

Can you make sense of the Studio C Star Wars sketches? O.o

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:I'm sorry that that was in your childhood too. :cry: I mean... what? What's Psalty?? :anxious:
Heyyyyyyyy, wut's wrong with Psalty? *steals Beth's phrase* *slaps a Foo* *hides* We have two other Psaltys, and they are super cheesy... O.o But, Psalty's Praise Party is really fun, especially when the parents try to do the BIBLE song. :lol:
Bethany Shepard wrote:What's your favorite kind of pizza?
Ham and Pineapple is good. ^_^ (and I think you've asked this before xD)
Bethany Shepard wrote:What's your sleep schedule? Do you have to get up at the crack of dawn? #stereotype :twisted:
Something's wrong with it? 0_o My sleep schedule is 10:30 PM to 7:30 PM. :yes: It's usually close to 9 hours of sleep, and that's how many you're supposed to have sooo... ;)
Dom wrote:Holy snorkles! It's an ox. :mrgreen: Do you actually ride him?! If so...to what end? :P What is his purpose? Is he a pet, or are you going to sell him, or something ELSE?
It is. :mrgreen: Yeppers! Umm, my goal is for him to be an ox. Meaning, a working animal of the bovine species. ;) He's given about 100 rides to kids every fall for 4 years, when my farm/cheeseplant has an open house. His purpose is to do what I say. :twisted: And... eat a lot. :anxious: Right now I'm working with him to pull stuff with his saddle (since I don't have a harness or anything >_>). However, he may become beef at some point. :cry:
Dom wrote:Ooh you heathen alcoholic! muhaha Ahem. Do you drink wine/have you?
*coughs* NO. I'm underage. :noway: And, I've been around it, and it smells arwful. *shudders*
Dom wrote:The animated one or the animatronic one? I love the animated one. :wacky:
The real life one with Dakota Fanning.
Dom wrote:hahaha Niiiice, we used to watch and listen to Psalty...The Donut Man...G.T. and the Halo Express...Gerbert... Oh God. :roll: Did you know any of the things I just listed, besides Psalty?
Oh yes, Donut Man was part of my childhood as well. We would listen to the tapes as we fell asleep. AND, if we were being bad, we would *gasp* listen to AIO instead. *faints*
Dom wrote:Is there another pet or some LIVESTOCK you would like to own or raise?
It would be nice to have some cats, a dog, and maybe a cow or two. ;) (or, steer, since I wouldn't have to worry about milking)
Dom wrote:Does your family buy storebought cheese, ever?
Not anymore.
Dom wrote:Who buys the cheese you make?
People.
Dom wrote:IS IT SANITARY? O.o
*coughs*
Dom wrote:If you got paid $300 per hour to wave a palm branch over some Indian prince, 8 hours a day for the rest of your life, would you do it?

Ermmmm.... shure. :wacky: :lol:
Dom wrote:Would you rather be stranded in the middle of the ocean or the middle of the desert with an unlimited supply of food?
Desert, I guess.
Dom wrote:Do you like The Lord of the Rings?
Yep! Well, their okay. The Return of the King was on my list of favorite movies. ;) The books are incredibly dull, but they aren't bad, and the movies are pretty good as well.
Dom wrote:What time do you get up in the mornings?
See previous answer... 7:30 AM.
Miss Friendship wrote:How is that special? :roll: We do that every week. :twisted:
Yes, but we are good Mennonites and make everything we eat/wear/etc. (not really)
Miss Friendship wrote:How often are you grumpy?
Yes.
Miss Friendship wrote:Would you rather lose all contact with internet/IRL friends forever or never play the piano again? :twisted:
Ehh, I don't have IRL friends, and it's just...you guys :twisted:, so I'd love to play piano. :D
Miss Friendship wrote:How often do you ride Isaiah?
I don't think I have ridden Isaiah at all this year. Scratch that, I have, but not that much. Umm, I think I rode him 5 times this summer, without the saddle.
Miss Friendship wrote:Can you make sense of the Studio C Star Wars sketches? O.o
Sort of. Most of them are just stupid anyhow.
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:My sleep schedule is 10:30 PM to 7:30 PM
If my calculation is right, that's around three hours of awake time? Have you been to a doctor lately?

What was the sickest you ever got?

What's wrong with an island in the middle of an ocean?

What did your sibling just do to you?

Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Shoot. I was planning on commenting on your very interesting sleep schedule Oxy but I see MF already beat me to it. :x

Do you like muenster cheese?

How many of you milk in the morning?

How much time do normally spend playing the piano each day? (sorry if you have been asked this before).

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

favourite type of potato dish?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

If you wanna watch it, I believe you will enjoy this video:

It's actually funny all the way through, so don't brush it off just because it's 25 minutes.
BTW, asking people what their favorite pizza is is my favorite question to ask. If I ask you twice, then you should be happy to know I think you're cool. *puts up nose*

What's your favorite kind of pizza? (JK)

Who's your favorite YouTuber?

Who's your favorite Broadway actress and actor?
-Nicolas Cage
snubs
Cookies & Creme

What is your problem?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

You really like putting lots of emoticons in your replies, don't you :twisted:

Do you like wearing hats?

Do you have one of those count-down-to-Christmas callenders (like the ones where you have a little thing on a string and you put in in the little pouches with the days in December on it)?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
snubs
Cookies & Creme

Are you my number one fan?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
ToO Chatroom | Odyssey Moments | The Town of Odyssey