Switch to full style
What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Post a reply

Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:21 am

There is a "Miss Friendship Q/A" thread, but being the person I am, it ended up in the Debate Hall. :?

So I am using my ToO chat name for those of you who wonder where "Countess" comes from. There are certainly enough Q/As to ask on but I thought maybe someone would take time for another. :) Ask away. \:D/
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:56 am

Yay! You finally started one!

What's your favorite song?
What's your favorite color?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Ok I'm not trying to be annoying I'm just trying to ask the kinds of challenging person specific either or questions that you ask. Would you rather have to listen to one rock song with appropriate lyrics, but a heavy drum beat a week for the rest of your life OR never be able to debate again for the rest of your life.

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:03 pm

If you could remove one musical instrument from the world, what would it be?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 pm

Bethany Shepard wrote:Yay! You finally started one!

What's your favorite song?
What's your favorite color?


I may repent from starting one as all the questions so far are musical and inclined to slide toward controversy. I am kidding. :D

I don't have a favorite song but one of my favorites would have to be "It is finished."

Blue, brilliant blue, the most beautiful color....God likes this color too. He covered the entire sky with it. :)

aragtaghooligan wrote:Ok I'm not trying to be annoying I'm just trying to ask the kinds of challenging person specific either or questions that you ask. Would you rather have to listen to one rock song with appropriate lyrics, but a heavy drum beat a week for the rest of your life OR never be able to debate again for the rest of your life.


I love hard questions. Well I would have to say never debate again, although I probably wouldn't live long as a consequence of never debating. Debating is not more important than my convictions.

Isaiah the Ox wrote:If you could remove one musical instrument from the world, what would it be?


I really have no idea. I think the answer anticipated here is the "drum." ;) And I can't really think of any other instrument I dislike.

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:18 pm

I expected that answer but I couldn't come up with anything harder. If you had to eat the same thing for lunch everyday for the rest of your life what would you eat?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Miss Friendship wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:If you could remove one musical instrument from the world, what would it be?


I really have no idea. I think the answer anticipated here is the "drum." ;) And I can't really think of any other instrument I dislike.


Actually no...I was thinking any instrument. I have two siblings that play violin and if I could get rid of a violin's squeak, I would be muuuuuch happier. xD That's why I thought of it.

Would you rather become a vegetarian or never eat fruit again? (you'd have to take Vitamin C supplements if you choose the latter option, of course ;))
Last edited by Tarol on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:37 pm

If you never eat fruit again you could get scurvy but if you became a vegetarian
I could teach you my ways!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:55 pm

@ragtag Cold Cereal

@OxR I play violin! But yes, the squeak is annoying. Ummm, I am not to stuck on meat or fruit but I dislike the word vegetarian so....never eat fruit. (I can have all I want in heaven anyway)

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:20 pm

What is your dream job?

Who is your favorite Disney princess?

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:00 pm

When are you most at peace? What don't you like about the word vegetarian?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 pm

What's the worst book you've ever read?

Re: Ask Countesss

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:21 pm

Batgirl wrote:What is your dream job?

Who is your favorite Disney princess?

What is one thing you want to do before you die?


Being an authoress and publishing a magazine with like a million subscribers. :)

Never watched Disney so I don't know. O.o

Tour Europe and travel the ocean on a ship.

aragtaghooligan wrote:When are you most at peace? What don't you like about the word vegetarian?


It just reminds me of unpleasant things. I am most at peace after I have gone through an hard storm of life and I talk to God about it. He gives me the greatest peace.

Offhand, the worst book I ever read was about a Muslim woman who left the Muslim faith and turned atheist. I don't remember the title.

Re: Ask Countesss

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:17 am

How high can you go on the violin?

What's your least favorite key to play a song in on the violin?

If you could play any instrument perfectly, what would it be?

(since you love music questions so much. xD)

Re: Ask Countesss

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:19 am

What is your favourite word, not for it's meaning, but for how it sounds?

Re: Ask Countesss

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Isaiah the Ox wrote:How high can you go on the violin?

What's your least favorite key to play a song in on the violin?

If you could play any instrument perfectly, what would it be?

(since you love music questions so much. xD)


I have a confession. I haven't played violin since the bow broke two years ago. :(

I don't remember.

The higher, the more harder.

The violin or trumpet!

@ragtag Concordia! It's so melodious to pronounce. :)

Re: Ask Countesss

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

WHY YOU BREAK YOUR VIOLIN?!?! :x

(hard question! :twisted:) What do you think is the purpose of the Bible?

What is one of your pet peeves?

Re: Ask Countesss

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 pm

What is your denomination?

Do you like classic movies?

What is your favorite color?

Re: Ask Countesss

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:10 pm

What is your favourite dessert? Do you identify more with trees or birds? What is your deepest fear? What is you biggest hope for what you want to happen in your life before you die?

Re: Ask Countesss

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Isaiah the Ox wrote:WHY YOU BREAK YOUR VIOLIN?!?! :x

(hard question! :twisted:) What do you think is the purpose of the Bible?

What is one of your pet peeves?


OxR, no matter what, never quit your sarcastic jokes. I get them and laugh! YOU CAN COUNT ON COUNTESS! :lol:

MY BOW WON'T WORK RIGHT. IT's NOT THE VILION! I AM A CAREFUL PERSON!!

To tell the World about Jesus, and the Kingdom of God.

When no one is posting on the SS and I have a whole hour to spend on it. :roll:

Batgirl wrote:What is your denomination?

Do you like classic movies?

What is your favorite color?


Anabaptist.

I think so. If I know what a classic movie is... :)

Blue. (It's Gods favorite too) JK. :P

aragtaghooligan wrote:What is your favourite dessert? Do you identify more with trees or birds? What is your deepest fear? What is you biggest hope for what you want to happen in your life before you die?


A mocha dessert...don't know the exact term.

Why would I have to identify with them?

Being useless to God in my life. (I am also afraid of being married) Not sure if that counts... :lol:

REVIVAL throughout the World!
Post a reply