Woody Hops on Pop

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Woody Hops on Pop

Or y'all could ask me questions about my life, my opinions, my favorite things, my hobbies, etc.

I'm really hoping for some deeper questions, not just things like "What's your favorite color?"(Although those questions are welcome.) I would especially love to answer questions about my writing ;)
Last edited by Woody on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you write? What sort of things?

If you could change a mistake in history what would it be?
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Tue May 12, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What would you do with a million dollars, if someone promised you another million for using it wisely?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Paula
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite color?
Are you a human?
Am I hyper right now?

*calms down*

Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so how many, and are you the youngest or the oldest?
If you could own any type of transportation unit what would it be? [other than a car...Yeesh get an imagination Woody...]
What's your favorite number and why?
What's the best vacation you've ever been on?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

If you could meet any historical figure and ask him/her questions, who would it be and what would you ask?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Woody
Cookies & Creme

MissFriendship wrote:Do you write? What sort of things?
Yes, I do write! I'm currently writing a series of Science Fiction books, which I've been working on for the last two years or so. It's about an FBI agent and his son. When the FBI agent(Jonathon) is called to a small town called Jacksonville to investigate some strange goings-on, his son(Jason) finds himself pulled into a mystery that runs deeper than just Jacksonville.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What would you do with a million dollars, if someone promised you another million for using it wisely?
That is a very good question. I would start by donating $500,000 to my favorite charity. After that, I would invest $250,000 in Google, and $100,000 in both Apple and Microsoft. With the remaining $50,000, I would buy my dream car(Dark blue 2010 Camaro), and put whatever was left in savings.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:What's your favorite color?
Any kind of Dark Blue.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:Are you a human?
Nope. I'm a Time Lord.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:Am I hyper right now?
Definitely.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:*calms down*
Good.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so how many, and are you the youngest or the oldest?
Yes. I have three older sisters(one of whom is Sam)
therealpaulajarvis wrote:If you could own any type of transportation unit what would it be?
A TARDIS.
therealpaulajarvis wrote:What's your favorite number and why?
11. It was the best year of my life thus far. ;)
therealpaulajarvis wrote:What's the best vacation you've ever been on?
The one I'll take some time in the future where I visit the Grand Canyon and meet Wes and whoever else wants to come \:D/
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:If you could meet any historical figure and ask him/her questions, who would it be and what would you ask?
Ooooh, good one. Does Jesus count? \:D/ If so, I would probably ask Him the answers to all the debates on here, as well as why God made mosquitoes. ;)

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

That sounds great. I enjoy writing too, but I stick to articles mostly.

I like your choice of historical person to ask questions! I wish Jesus had a Soda Shop username :|

Whats better? Apple or Android, in your opinion? (In phones)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Woody
Cookies & Creme

MissFriendship wrote:Whats better? Apple or Android, in your opinion? (In phones)
I haven't used iOS enough to make an honest choice, but I use Android.

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Woody wrote:
therealpaulajarvis wrote:Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so how many, and are you the youngest or the oldest?
Is that legit? o_0 [Your responses to my questions made me laugh and at the same time...They made me wonder what Doctor Who really did to you... *looks at Woody*]
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Wakko
Pistachio

therealpaulajarvis wrote:
Woody wrote:
Is that legit? o_0 [Your responses to my questions made me laugh and at the same time...They made me wonder what Doctor Who really did to you... *looks at Woody*]
I don't believe so, unless he's never met his sister in real life. :P
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Heh...Truedat...Woody, out with the truth now
Happy now?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

No, Sam is not my biological sister(I wish) :( But I am her male clone. ;)

Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Favourite current Doctor? Fav classic Doctor? Do you consider him being half human canon, or just an American mistake?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

ClaraOswald wrote:Favourite current Doctor? Fav classic Doctor? Do you consider him being half human canon, or just an American mistake?
Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi are tied for my favorite modern Doctor. I've only watched Hartnell, Troughton, and Pertwee for classic Doctors. I would say that Jon Pertwee is my favorite so far. :)

No, I don't consider it canon. First of all, how would a human get to Gallifrey? Second, are the two species even capable of breeding? And third, would the Doctor still be able to regenerate if he was half human?

Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I've done a bit of research, and to answer your first question, his dad was exiled to earth (or crash landed and was stranded. I can't remember which) and fell in love and married a human. Then they went back to Gallifrey and had The Doctor. And apparently, the Gallifreyan side takes over, so he would have all-Gallifreyan qualities, but still retain his human-ness. Idk. I don't consider it to be canon, either. xD
Your second question: I have no idea. xD
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I would say no to your second question. Jenny was half-Gallifreyan (I think Clara said that in Death in Heaven?) and we clearly saw she was not able to regenerate.
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Whit's End wrote:I would say no to your second question. Jenny was half-Gallifreyan (I think Clara said that in Death in Heaven?) and we clearly saw she was not able to regenerate.
Jenny did come back to life, though. And Clara says, "I have a non-Gallifreyan daughter created via genetic transfer". Jenny has the Doctor as both mother and father, kind of like self-pollination in plants. So technically, she should be full-Gallifreyan unless the Doctor is in fact half-human, and those genes were what Jenny inherited.

And, of course, we must remember that not all Gallifreyans are Time Lords. The title of Time Lord(or Lady) and the ability to regenerate are bestowed upon graduation from the Time Lord Academy, I believe. So a child of Time Lords may not actually have the ability to regenerate. ;)
Last edited by Woody on Tue May 19, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What creature would you be -- like from Narnia -- if you had to be non-human?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What creature would you be -- like from Narnia -- if you had to be non-human?
Well, centaurs are pretty sick fighters. And the fauns are lovely creatures. However, in the end, I would love to be a member of Reepicheep's mouse army. \:D/

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

True. Great leadership but I probly would not choose to be a rodent... I'd pick a centaur though I've never read of any girl centaurs (but doubtless they do exist).
Which book would you live in if you could?