Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Strings are the world's favorite I think. :P (That is a blanket statement, yes, but I understand there are differences)

What do you think are some important questions you should ask another person in order to get to know them?

Do you like personal questions? \:D/
xo eht haiasi-
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Eleventh Doctor wrote:@sing Green, I like that color anyway. What kind of mascara?
Whatever kind you want

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I do like personal questions, I think questions about where people have been and defining moments in their lives.

@sing I wouldn't mind a bit of mascara from time to time then
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Ah ha! So, you're a female? :0

Who is your second favorite doctor?

What other tv programs do you like?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

When you are around real people...are you...umm...normal? Or do you just walk up to your friend and ask them "Do you have any debate topics?" :P In all seriousness though, do you discuss/debate a lot with your friends (if you have them of course O.o ), or do you have "normal" conversations? :mrgreen:

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
xo eht haiasi-
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'm not a female but rather a bit of makeup than that car

My second favorite Doctor is Capaldi

I like a lot, Community, Agents of SHIELD, Game of Thrones, Daredevil, Numbers, Sherlock, Star Trek, Stargate, X-Files, Fringe, Firefly, Law & Order, Supernatural, Psych, and Battlestar Galactic.

@Isaiah I have normal conversations but I also discuss and debate a lot too.

I don't eat much ice cream
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

OxR! Of course he has friends don't be mean he says he plays RPGs and board games in the real world!
What are you afraid of?
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, it was more of a joke.... :cry: *hides in a dark corner somewhere, probably under a mushroom*

What's your favorite musical?
xo eht haiasi-
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I am afraid of heights, flying, and people thinking poorly of me

The Music Man or The Blues Brothers

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

:lol: Oh OxR, your questions... haha! Would you rather view an awesome ocean scene or a majestic mountain view? O.o You are really afraid of people thinking poorly of you?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Well I spent much of my childhood in the Rockies so I like the mountains but over the last decade or so I've enjoyed many a vacation at the Outer Banks. So I would enjoy them equally.

Oh yes, that is one of my greatest fears in life.

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What's your favorite animal? What's your favorite aquatic animal? What's your favorite farm animal?
xo eht haiasi-
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

Would you rather be a hermit, living alone in the woods with no human contact for a year, or just lose internet access for a year?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

aragtaghooligan wrote:Would you rather be a hermit, living alone in the woods with no human contact for a year, or just lose internet access for a year?
Doesn't that amount to the same thing? :)

What is the worst food you ever tasted?

Are you normally quiet around strangers or very talkative?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

No it's basically saying which is easier, to live in society with no internet or to live outside of society completely. Or which sounds less frustrating.
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Favorite animal, huh I don't really have one. I mean I like to eat pork so does that count? As far as aquatic animals, I find dolphins interesting.

I'd rather live as a hermit for a year by myself. I think I'd find that more spiritually enlightening.

Worst food, probably baby food.

I'm normally quiet around strangers.

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Baby food? XD You are one interesting person! :)

If you could have lived in any other time period, which century would that have been?

Have you met or do you know any SSers in real life other than Sixth Doctor?

If you could ask God anything right now and get an answer, what would that question be?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I would live in the future. If you're talking about the past however I really can't think of a time when I would want to live, without all the modern convinces. Unless I didn't remember living in the future. Then I'd want to live in the Byzantine period, just to meet some of my theology role models.

Nope, never met anyone else from here.

How do I pray?

sing
Raspberry Ripple

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, it was more of a joke.... :cry: *hides in a dark corner somewhere, probably under a mushroom*

What's your favorite musical?

Hey you must be a fun guy! (fungi) :-)

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Your question would be "how do I pray"?