Eleventh Doctor Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you had to live in Europe which country would you pick? Russia, Germany, England, France or Ireland?(I think this is only my 4th time mentioning Russia :) )

Also would you rather climb a tall dangerous mountain, or sail across rough seas?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Wakko
Pistachio

MissFriendship wrote:If you had to live in Europe which country would you pick? Russia, Germany, England, France or Ireland?(I think this is only my 4th time mentioning Russia :) )

Also would you rather climb a tall dangerous mountain, or sail across rough seas?
*Pops head in.*
You've mentioned Russia six times.
*Pops head out.*
Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

What's your favorite food?
Do you have any siblings?
If you could take a trip in the imagination station, where would you choose to go?
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Well I've already lived in Germany and England. I wouldn't want to live in Russia. I might like living in a small French town out in the country side. But I'd also like to spend more time in Prauge, one of my favorite cities.

I don't care for heights so I'd probably pick the seas.

My favorite food is pizza, cliched I know.

I have two siblings, both younger, a brother and a sister.

I would go back to Paris right before WW2 and visit this person http://orthodoxwiki.org/Maria_%28Skobtsova%29
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Wakko wrote:
MissFriendship wrote:If you had to live in Europe which country would you pick? Russia, Germany, England, France or Ireland?(I think this is only my 4th time mentioning Russia :) )

*Pops head in.*
You've mentioned Russia six times.
*Pops head out.*
I was never good at math.

Which did you like better? Germany or England? And do you know German?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I liked living in Germany more, we lived in this old Getman town in a big house built in the 1600s in the middle of town. We could run all around the town square in front of this giant cathedral and we got to know the locals, I picked up a bit of German.
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Sounds fascinating! :)

I intend to tour Europe someday, although Ireland is especially intriguing to me.

If you could change one of the mistakes in history, what would it be?

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

The Great Schism

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What...is that?

(Since this is a question and answer thread)

Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

The Great Schism of 1054 was the split between the Eastern and Western Churches, resulting in the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic Churches.

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Eleventh Doctor wrote:Favorite book, ooh that's really hard. I tend to think whatever book I'm reading right now is my favorite book. So right now I'm reading the Once and Future King by T.H. White and it is up there for my favorite book. Some of the books in the past, Enders Game, Dune, anything by Asimov.
Adore The Once and Future King. Wonderful adaption, love the positive light it puts Guinevere in. It gets a hair preachy but I don't mind that so much.

Ooh, Ender's Game. Good stuff. I've had Dun recommended. As a fantasy buff it would make sense to read it. Hopefully I'll get to it.

Do you recommend the Ender sequels? I've heard differing reports. (See, I didn't just yammer. I still asked a question.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I would recommend the first of the Speaker for the Dead but after that they get very odd and boring.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Who's your favorite Doctor Who villain?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Who's your favourite Doctor? (besides 11, if he's your favourite xD)
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

My favorite Doctor Who villain are the Angels cause they're really scary.

My favorite Doctor besides Eleven is Clara

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Clara Who? :P
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Would you rather go blind or never debate again as long as you live? :mrgreen:

aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

What is your favourite board game?
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I have to say with great hesitancy, never debate again. I enjoy my sight far too much.

I have several, the Firefly board game, Seven Wonders, and Settlers of Catan.

Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What's your favorite song?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage