Ask PennyBassett

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ask PennyBassett

Please, ask me about myself! I will also answer questions about the character Penny. I study both her and Buck's character often so I can answer pretty much any questions you have about him too. But mostly this is so you can get to know me, since I'm relatively new. (Wait- what?! Ok so appearently this is my 4th month of this madness.... Hm, that's strange.) But ya so learn more about me! If- you- dare! :twisted: Heh, ok last time I'm gonna try to be creepy through typing. :roll:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you more introverted or extroverted?
What led you to begin acting?
What's your favourite musical?
Are you planning on pursuing an acting career?
Do you have any siblings?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I'm kind of both. I love being around people and I also appreciate time to myself. But I am energized by people often so probably more extroverted than introverted.

I guess it was mostly what our parents decided to put us in. As kids we tried soccer, t-ball, gymnastic, etc. but theater seemed to be the thing that stuck the most. Now I do it by choice and as much as possible. This summer has also been amazing for me because I got to be in 3 shows when I usually only do 1.

Les Miserable. It has amazing music and I also got to be in it this spring and it was a really amazing experience. So ya Les Mis but Hamilton is a close second because of the clever lyrics and the mix of different music styles.

Right now, not really. At least not as a main career or major in college. However, I do have the goal of being in at least one movie in my life, and I would love to act on AIO someday, even if it's just for one episode.

Oh yes. I have 4 siblings, 3 of which are younger than me. 2 of them are boy and girl twins too, so that's pretty fun. Although, they're also seven and seven year olds can kind of be really annoying. But overall my siblings are great. I have a 16 year old brother and he's honestly one of my best friends!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:
Les Miserable. It has amazing music and I also got to be in it this spring and it was a really amazing experience.
Oh yes. I have 4 siblings, 3 of which are younger than me. 2 of them are boy and girl twins too, so that's pretty fun. Although, they're also seven and seven year olds can kind of be really annoying. But overall my siblings are great. I have a 16 year old brother and he's honestly one of my best friends!
That is amazing, which character did you act as?
Yes indeed siblings are fun. What do you like to do for fun together?
Do you have a favourite family game?
Do you have any pets?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Heh, I was in the ensemble. Again... sigh. But it was still really fun! (And emotional. When we were bored in the green room we just went backstage and cried as we watched the show. It's so sad!) Ok for fun it depends on the sibling. My older brother and I mostly talk about stuff. I say stuff because we basically talk about everything but mostly my strange ability to very easily read facial expressions to know what people are thinking. We also talk about musicals a lot. My 10-year-old sister and I don't do a ton together because we fight quite a bit... but when we do we um, ok well we don't really agree on much or like doing the same things or even talking about the same things so um, well we watched a movie together on Saturday! \:D/ My 7-year-old sister: We basically just fangirl about Odyssey. Or I do and she agrees with me and pretends to be just as excited. I also read her fanfiction a lot. One time I found a piece of paper in her handwriting and as I tried to read it I realized it was a piece of her own fanfiction! :lol: It was the cutest thing ever. My 7-year-old brother: Ok he's obviously the smartest one of all the kids and we don't really do much. His favorite hobby is card tricks though and he shows me them a lot. He's actually really good at them too! Ok so we haven't done this in a while but we used to play Pictionary together once or twice a week. Good memories. Last week we played Lier together and that was really fun. Maybe we'll start a new tradition... No pets! My mother is very anti anything she has to take care of. And my dad's worst pet peeve is dog poop. So yep. No pets for now. I'm sure as soon as I move out they'll get one though! :wacky:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

If you could have a perfect day, what would you do?
What are your favourite words?
If you could learn a foreign language, what would it be?
Do you have a favourite actor or actress?

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ooo- tough. Ok I would probably spend half of it writing, painting, and listening to AIO, then the other half I would spend doing something really fun with my friends at night, like going to an outdoor mall or going to see a musical. Then we'd all probably have a slumber party. (And all of that would take place at Disney world...) another thing that always makes my day is when a new episode comes out :inlove: I love the word fantabulous! I probably use it way to much. Meltsner is probably my other favorite word. Probably French, Chinease or Spanish. Matt Smith. Leslie Odum Jr. Matt Mese.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

If you could go back history, where would you go? Who would you meet?
Quick, Favorites; Color; School subject; for fun thing; book; game; AIO episode; TV show; movie; if I have missed some other favorite, somebody tell me please!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Absalutely Leonardo Da Vinci. He's basically my idol. He was so brilliant in art and science and there's nothing that would be better than learning from him. Or getting to watch him paint the Mona Lisa. O.o
Ok color: Blue or dark purple
School subject: Latin, writing, or logic
For fun thing: painting and writing mostly. Reading when I can find a book I really like.
Book: oh. Um, gosh idk. Honestly I recently read the Kidsboro books and I could hardly put them down. I also love The Bronze Bow and anything C.S. Lewis.
Episode: I've been listening to Old Tricks a lot lately but my favorite episode is probably Gone or The Right Choice.
Game: I'm not really big on games but probably Lier because I know facial expressions so well that I can always tell when someone's lying.
TV show: Doctor Who. (Before that it may or may not have been Arthur...)
Movie: Into the Woods, Maleficent, or Frozen. :wacky: oh yeah Beauty and the Beast is great too.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Have you read anything else by Elizabeth George Speare? The Witch of Blackbird Pond is really good. No it's not about a witch. The sign of the beaver is really good too. Have you read little women?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh yes, I have read The Witch of Blackbird Pond and Little Women. They are both excellent books. The Gathering of Days is fantastic as well.
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Who was it written by?
Jo March
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Joan Blos. Yeah, I didn't know that off the top of my head I just looked it up. :lol:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Who is your least favourite character, and why?
What are your pet peeves?
What crazy goals do you have?

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Rodney. I seriously cannot stand how unrealistically stupid he is. He just annoys the [censored] out of me every time he's in an episode. I have huge respect for Vance though. Now there's a bully to be reconned with.
Hm, I don't have many. Um, my 10-year-old sister? Oh, or when people say, "no offence" and then say something totally offensive. Like- What?! And then when people sing songs they don't know the words to so they make up [censored] or just hum or something. ARG! I probably have more but I can't think of them right now...
Heh, so ever since I was like 9, me and my friend have wanted to start our own theatre company. I don't know how many shows we've prepared, written, planned schedules for, scheduled auditions for, etc. It hasn't happened yet, but I still have hope! ONE DAY!
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

What is your website?
Jo March
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favourite type of flower?
What do you enjoy doing on a rainy day?
Are you into photography?
Do you prefer walking a beach or through a forest?

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, I've always loved roses. They're dark and so very beautiful.
Write, paint, read. Ok, I guess I do those things regardless of the weather.
A little, but I wouldn't want to go into a career in photography. When I see a pretty scene tho, as an artist, I'm prone to capture it on camera.
It depends on my mood. If I'm feeling introverted, forest. If I'm slap happy and/or want to be with friends, beach.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Slap happy...hmm. I've never heard that before :? .
Are you the only one in your family who listens to Adventures in Odyssey?
How many episodes do you listen to a week? On average.
What episode do you find to be the most calming or the one you never grow tired of?
Who is your favourite villain?