Studio 36, With TigerShadow

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

sorry if this has already been asked but what are your ships,fandoms and otps
Aha suh dude
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Nope, I think you're the first!

Fandoms: Adventures in Odyssey, Harry Potter, Disney, HTTYD, Sonic the Hedgehog, MCU, Gravity Falls, Percy Jackson, Parks and Rec

Ships: Trent/Mandy, Buck/Olivia, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, James/Lily, Lily Luna/Scorpius (yeah, yeah, I know), Nick/Judy, Eugene/Rapunzel, Hiccup/Astrid, Shadow/Rouge, Sonic/Amy, Silver/Blaze, Steve/Natasha, Dipper/Pacifica, Percy/Annabeth, Ben/Leslie, Chris/Ann

OTPs: Trent/Mandy, Harry/Ginny, Nick/Judy, Eugene/Rapunzel, Hiccup/Astrid, Shadow/Rouge, Steve/Natasha, Ben/Leslie
GJFH wrote:Would you prefer spending the day at the beach or in the woods?
Hmm...the woods, I think, although it might be cheating if there's also a lake near those woods. ;)
GJFH wrote:Do you enjoy amusement parks?
Yep! Rollercoasters are always fun, especially when you've got great friends with you. I went to both the Magic Kingdom and Universal over the course of this past year with some friends of mine, and it was amazing! (I think Splash Mountain is my favorite at Magic Kingdom, and the Dragon Challenge is my favorite at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter).
GJFH wrote:What is your favourite Summer food?
Ooh...probably a tie between sweet, buttery corn on the cob and peaches.
GJFH wrote:Do you enjoy taking road trips during the Summer?
Only short ones; I like to spend my summers pretty well in one place.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Aughh I've wanted to go to Universal forever... :(

Did the Wizarding World of Harry Potter live up to your expectations?
How old were you when you first read Harry Potter? (I was eleven)
Have you ever been out of the country?
If you were blessed with the opportunity to visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Would you prefer traveling by train or airplane?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

YES anjafhbiurlw SORRY just fangirling over here HICCSTRID ALL THE WAY BABY!!! omgosh you fandoms are awesome so are your otps and YOU this is awesome I have found someone that has like 100 fandoms like me I can relate to you on the fandom level :clap: :D :mad:
Aha suh dude
Helios
Butter Pecan

When you say peaches, do you mean white peaches, yellow peaches, or both? Have you ever eaten peaches and sour cream?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Have you ever tried bacon wrapped asparagus? :inlove:
What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Do you enjoy cooking or baking?
What's your favourite ethnic dish?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Chocolate bar, cookie, or ice cream?

If Focus started a Kickstarter to make an aio spinoff starring Trent how much would you give it?

Favorite class you've taken so far?

Does US intervention overall help or harm countries with terrorism?

What is life? Is it just an endless search for cutie mark? And what of the poor gator. Flank, forever blank.

What lines do you think we shouldn't cross in altering environments in the planets we explore?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:Did the Wizarding World of Harry Potter live up to your expectations?
It was awesome. I think one of my personal favorite parts was being able to identify the soundtrack titles of the music they play over the speakers. =D
GJFH wrote:How old were you when you first read Harry Potter? (I was eleven)
I was twelve; I'd just entered into sixth grade.
GJFH wrote:Have you ever been out of the country?
Nope.
GJFH wrote:If you were blessed with the opportunity to visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I never know what to answer on these types of questions, haha. ^_^ If it was significantly less war-torn, I might like to go to Israel, but in concern for my personal safety, maybe a tour of historical sites in Greece and Italy. Alternatively, the Scottish countryside.
GJFH wrote:Would you prefer traveling by train or airplane?
Depends on why I'm traveling. If I'm going to travel to see the sights, I might like to go by train, but if I'm going with a specific purpose in mind for my destination, I'd like to go by plane. (It'd also depend on what's less expensive.)
AuntSarah wrote:YES anjafhbiurlw SORRY just fangirling over here HICCSTRID ALL THE WAY BABY!!! omgosh you fandoms are awesome so are your otps and YOU this is awesome I have found someone that has like 100 fandoms like me I can relate to you on the fandom level :clap: :D :mad:
Well, I'm happy that you're happy. ^_^
Helios wrote:When you say peaches, do you mean white peaches, yellow peaches, or both? Have you ever eaten peaches and sour cream?
Both, and that sounds absolutely horrifying. I hate sour cream. =P
GJFH wrote:Have you ever tried bacon wrapped asparagus? :inlove:
No, but I have had bacon-wrapped risotto. It was at my cousin's wedding; they had an entire buffet devoted to bacon products. //drool
GJFH wrote:What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I have mini banana chocolate-chip muffins, sometimes cereal, sometimes fruit. When I'm home, my mom occasionally makes chocolate chip pancakes, so I have those. I always either drink some kind of fruit juice or a Starbucks frappuccino; I hate milk in the mornings.
GJFH wrote:Do you enjoy cooking or baking?
Probably cooking, since it's a little bit looser in terms of what you can make up and substitute and what you can't.
GJFH wrote:What's your favourite ethnic dish?
I...don't really think I have one. :anxious: I'm pretty provincial when it comes to my food, to be honest.
Pound Foolish wrote:Chocolate bar, cookie, or ice cream?
Don't be like this. :( Man, I'd probably have to say ice cream, because ice cream has Extreme Moose Tracks.
If Focus started a Kickstarter to make an aio spinoff starring Trent how much would you give it?
EVERY LAST DOLLAR I OWN.

(Actually, I'd probably prefer if it were a spinoff starring Mandy, with Trent as both a major supporting character and her adorable boyfriend. I love Trent to bits, I really do, but Mandy is pretty much the character from that era and she is nothing short of absolutely fabulous, so I'd say she's earned it more than he has. I'm inclined to think Trent would agree on all counts, actually.)
Pound Foolish wrote:Favorite class you've taken so far?
Probably my Drawing II class. It's stressful, because I have to spend nine hours a week outside of class drawing, but it's also a lot of fun.
Pound Foolish wrote:Does US intervention overall help or harm countries with terrorism?
Darned if I know, but it's probably a mix of both.
Pound Foolish wrote:What is life? Is it just an endless search for cutie mark? And what of the poor gator. Flank, forever blank.
Destined to an existential swim down the river of life to an unknowable destiny.
Pound Foolish wrote:What lines do you think we shouldn't cross in altering environments in the planets we explore?
Are there lines that we're crossing now, or could potentially cross in the future? I mean, are we doing that much more than sending rovers that take pictures? I'm genuinely curious; astronomy and space travel are things that really interest me.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, there's discussion on how much we can alter an environment, how long we should stay, if we find certain life forms should we leave, that kind of thing. There's no real consensus yet.

Cursed Child?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What would you consider to be your greatest strengths?
If you had to lose your sight or your hearing which one would you choose?
How do you tell if a person is trustworthy?
What's your favourite quote from Harry Potter?

Didi
Cookies & Creme

What's your dream job?
Are you more bossy or not?
Do you prefer tea or coffee?
If you could take anyone on a cruise to the Bahamas, who would you take?
Which AIO character would you take?
Which SS member would you take?
How do you like your steak?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Are you going to divorce TS after he killed Trent in Hurt and Heal? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Miss Friendship wrote:Are you going to divorce TS after he killed Trent in Hurt and Heal? O.o
Yeah, this. O.o
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Cursed Child?
No. An absolute, unequivocal no. As far as I'm concerned, the HP canon at this point is the seven books and Pottermore.
GJFH wrote:What would you consider to be your greatest strengths?
Strong sense of justice, ability to make sound decisions, leadership skills, eloquence, and compassion.
GJFH wrote:If you had to lose your sight or your hearing which one would you choose?
"Or". ;)
GJFH wrote:How do you tell if a person is trustworthy?
If they're willing to do something that they don't have to do for someone else at a personal cost to them. They have nothing to gain from that kind of self-sacrifice, and the sort of person who is that selfless for something that minor is probably the sort of person who would do bigger things for something major.
GJFH wrote:What's your favourite quote from Harry Potter?
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." —Albus Dumbledore
Didi wrote:What's your dream job?
Freelance illustrator who makes bank.

Hey, you said "dream".
Didi wrote:Are you more bossy or not?
I can be extremely bossy, and I kinda love it.
Didi wrote:Do you prefer tea or coffee?
I've never really had legit coffee, but I know I'd rather try it than tea. Tea smells awful.
Didi wrote:If you could take anyone on a cruise to the Bahamas, who would you take?
Probably my parents, so that they can get some rest and relaxation; they both work pretty hard, and I think they deserve it.
Didi wrote:Which AIO character would you take?
Trent and Mandy, so I can set them up. :inlove:

C'mon, y'all saw that coming.
Didi wrote:Which SS member would you take?
She hasn't posted in awhile, but I'd take Smaug. We've been online friends for years now, but we've never met, so we need to see each other in person so we can fangirl over AIO and the beauty that is our shared OTP.
Didi wrote:How do you like your steak?
I actually don't really like steak, or other heavy meats. I'm not a vegetarian (although there's nothing wrong with that); I just find they're too much for me to eat and they're never moist enough for me to feel like I can chew them in a normal amount of time.
Miss Friendship wrote:Are you going to divorce TS after he killed Trent in Hurt and Heal? O.o
T.S. and I live out our marriage according to Biblical principles. :noway: I will have to have a word with him about his personal tastes, but mostly, I'm just glad my two babies got to second and third place. ^_^
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

TigerShadow wrote:
GJFH wrote:If you had to lose your sight or your hearing which one would you choose?
"Or". ;)
What? I mean, which one would you choose to use.
What is your favourite song at the moment?
How many siblings do you have? If you don't mind me asking :) .

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Did you know I followed you on Tumblr? :P
What Hogwarts House do you belong to? :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GJFH wrote:What? I mean, which one would you choose to use.
I know. I took a third option. ;)
GJFH wrote:What is your favourite song at the moment?
"Chainsaw", by Family Force 5. It's mine and my boyfriend's song. :inlove:
GJFH wrote:How many siblings do you have? If you don't mind me asking :) .
One, an older brother. (Although technically two, if you count my cat as my little brother. Which I do, because he's adorable.)
Miss Friendship wrote:Did you know I followed you on Tumblr? :P
I did not, actually. What's your blog url?
Miss Friendship wrote:
What Hogwarts House do you belong to? :P
You do realize that I'm the kind of person who Sorts people after only knowing them for a few minutes without the slightest provocation, right? ;)

I'm in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Yea, They like the way I do this. When I crank it like a chainsaw.

If you could turn into a mythical animal for one day, What would it be, and what would you do?
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Has Trent DeWhite always been one of your favourite characters? If not, then what drew you to him?
How crisp do you like your chocolate chip cookies? :)
What one episode can you listen to on repeat and not grow tired of?

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

MonkeyDude wrote:If you could turn into a mythical animal for one day, What would it be, and what would you do?
A phoenix, so that I can keep flying around fighting various evils of the world with fire and not have to worry about dying in the process.
GJFH wrote:Has Trent DeWhite always been one of your favourite characters? If not, then what drew you to him?
Pretty much always, honestly. Whenever I get into a new fandom, my favorite characters are usually the snarky, intelligent, socially awkward, adorkable men, so my love for Trent was pretty much a no-brainer. (I mean, Trent, Ben Wyatt, Steve Rogers, Hiccup, Dipper Pines, Newt Scamander...I have a type, ladies and gentlemen.)
GJFH wrote:How crisp do you like your chocolate chip cookies? :)
Quite. I like them to be relatively flat, so we can dispense with the dough and get to the delicious chocolatey goodness. :inlove:
GJFH wrote:What one episode can you listen to on repeat and not grow tired of?
"Mum's the Word". Absolute auditory gold in every second.