Cowgirl's Art and Q+A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What book series are you currently enjoying?
What was your favourite book, or book series, when you were younger?
What is your favourite literary genre?
What's the latest you'll stay up at night?
Do you ever listen to AIO before you fall asleep?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

GJFH wrote:What book series are you currently enjoying?
What was your favourite book, or book series, when you were younger?
What is your favourite literary genre?
What's the latest you'll stay up at night?
Do you ever listen to AIO before you fall asleep?
I'm not really doing a series right now, but if I get a chance to go to the library, I'm getting me some more Lord Peter Wimsey detective novels by Dorothy Sayers. I am in the process of reading one to Okie for her British Lit class and am now wishing I had more of them!
It's hard to say. Either the Black Stallion or the two horse series from Lauraine Snelling.
Either mystery (not horror or thriller mystery though) or nonfiction animal books. Or clean comedy.
I would do about 4:00 AM if I was allowed. But so far only 11 PM on Fridays and then once a month 2 or 2:30 AM.
Sometimes, but not in an effort to fall asleep. I just listen to it on my mp3 player and then Hey, it's bed time! So, yes.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What are your favourite words in the English language?
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Are you comfortable public speaking?
Do you write in print or cursive more often?
How old is Okie?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

GJFH wrote:What are your favourite words in the English language?
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Are you comfortable public speaking?
Do you write in print or cursive more often?
How old is Okie?
Hmm... I don't quite know my favorite words -- there are so many!!
No, thankfully!
NOOOOOOO.
Cursive, definitely.
Fifteen.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's one song you aspire to learn to play on piano?
Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?
Do you like Arnold Palmers?

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

GJFH wrote:What's one song you aspire to learn to play on piano?
Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean?
Do you like Arnold Palmers?
Do you want the practical answer or the far-out daydream answer?
Most likely what I want to learn is Franz Liszt's Liebesraum, on a challenge from a friend to combine it with the hymn Because He Lives. Unrealistically... Probably either the Grieg or Tchaikovsky piano concerto.
I have not seen it. (I have seen quite a few Pirates of the Caribbean memes on Pinterest but that's the closest I've gotten :P )
Yes I do. They have to be mostly lemonade with just enough sweet tea to change the color to brown -- that's the best :)