What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Favorite animal?
Least favorite animal?
Who are you voting for? If you can vote. :)
Have you ever had a class so boring and easy you slept it out?
Typing speed?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Didi
Cookies & Creme

What's your idea of a perfect guy? :twisted: :mrgreen:
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

If YOU got attacked by a home invader what would you do?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

But that would be suicide!

...For the home invader. My gut feeling is that anyone who picks a serious fight with Helios is seriously [censored] up.

Etc.; etc.: I, Ninjahunter
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

GUUUUURL. Have you watched Supergirl?

Do you have a Netflix account?

What tv show are you watching now?

What tv show do you plan on watching next?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Didi wrote:*gasps so loud I choke* MOVE IT PEOPLE I'M ON MY WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Now we just gotta find a way to endanger the world. :twisted:
Didi wrote:*gasps loudly again* I HEARD about that!!! When I went to Colorado in July they told us that Chick-fil-A used to do that! I wonder why they don't anymore...
Maybe it was too expensive? Or they just moved on to something different. Or...(and this is just a theory)...Chick-fil-A doesn't like AIO anymore! :twisted:
Didi wrote:Have you ever eaten a llama? We could barbecue that too, and we'd have about 2 weeks of barbecue llama :inlove:
I'm not one for exotic fare, but hey, barbecue anything and it should be good, right? :D We should try barbecue emu next. :twisted:
Didi wrote:
Helios wrote: O.o *dies* You just had to ask. *glances about furtively, then drops voice to a whisper* It was Skandar Keynes. :oops:
Hmm, not really crushing at the moment. I guess...Jensen Ackles. *giggles* :D
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! XD how cute \:D/
I still like Skandar. He's impossible to let go. ;) And Jensen Ackles... *sighs* Pure and unadulterated perfection... *swoons* :P
Blitz wrote:Favorite animal?
Least favorite animal?
Who are you voting for? If you can vote. :)
Have you ever had a class so boring and easy you slept it out?
Typing speed?
Cats. Katzen. Viele Katzen! :D
Don't have one yet. I have yet to meet something so disgusting as to rank on my least-fave list.
Ah ah ah.... *wags finger* This is a place for discussing what's wrong with me, ja? :P
Nope. I have almost fallen asleep at work, tho. ;)
Oh....uh....been a while since I tested, but probably about 70-85 WPM? Faster if I'm doing smaller words.
Didi wrote:What's your idea of a perfect guy? :twisted: :mrgreen:
Dean Winchester! *giggles* No, actually, he sleeps around too much. Hmm, I guess someone who's smart and efficient and has a lot of determination. Someone who isn't a doormat. Someone who can protect me, but isn't too proud to admit that he has weaknesses, too. Also, having a broad, strong back is a very major plus. ;) And abs....I like abs. :twisted:
Metal15 wrote:If YOU got attacked by a home invader what would you do?
Crush, Kill, Destroy! :twisted: Okay, first option is to run. Always run. If that's not possible, hide and hope for rescue (or that they leave). And if all else fails, attack. :twisted: Lots of weapons in a home invasion setting. So much to use, so much to do. :twisted:
NinjaHunter wrote:But that would be suicide!

...For the home invader. My gut feeling is that anyone who picks a serious fight with Helios is seriously [censored] up.

Etc.; etc.: I, Ninjahunter
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Bethany Shepard wrote:GUUUUURL. Have you watched Supergirl?

Do you have a Netflix account?

What tv show are you watching now?

What tv show do you plan on watching next?
NOOOOOOOOOO.....I refuse to watch a show that made Jimmy Olsen black! :twisted:

Nooooooo.....I piggyback off someone else's. :D

None, actually, since I finished Young Justice. *sobs* Those cruel executives who cut off the show right as we were getting to Darkseid and the real good stuff! :cry:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch Agents of SHIELD, but the person who was editing the episodes for me hasn't been editing much recently, which totally sucks because I LOVE THIS SHOW WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME!?!?! *devolves into incoherent sobs*

Anyway. ;)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you on the ToO?
Do you have a tumblr?
What is one thing people probably wouldn't guess about you?
Do you like chick flicks?
What is one colour you wear the most?
Do you like chocolate?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Not at the moment, no. :D
Yes. Indeedy. I post strange things on there. I strive to be outrageously abnormal. :twisted:
Well if I told you it would give it away, ja? :P Okay...um...I am terrible at karaoke. \:D/
Usually, no. If it's a good story, then I'll watch it. But usually, no. I prefer something that has at least one chase scene, several gunfights, and some fisticuffs. :twisted:
Black. It goes with EVERYTHING.
Yes! But not dark chocolate, that's too bitter. Milk chocolate is my favorite, followed by white chocolate. I'm quite fond of those Hershey bars that are cookies'n'cream. Mmmm....
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dang, you are fast....
Hey you never thanked me for introducing you to Starset!
What kind of Icecream do you prefer?
Did you know I edited those last two chapters that you sent me?
Do you use Wattpad?
Debate Vampire

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's the last song you listened to?
Have you listened to Sleeping at Last yet?
What's your favourite movie series?
Have you ever watched Knight and Day?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Dang, you are fast....
Hey you never thanked me for introducing you to Starset!
What kind of Icecream do you prefer?
Did you know I edited those last two chapters that you sent me?
Do you use Wattpad?
I work in an environment that breeds speed and efficiency. Also, my coworkers are slugs. :D
You...did...? O.o Must have wiped my memory sometime ago.
I like vanilla a lot, because of all the things you can do to it. But if given a choice, I'd take the chocolate-vanilla swirl they serve at Chinese buffets. It's sooooooooooooo good. \:D/
Yes! I did get them! I'm going to look them over. Soon. Um. Tomorrow. Or today. Whichever. Sorry... :oops: :D
Nope. But I do kinda know what it is. I think. Maybe...? Vielleicht! ;)
GJFH wrote:What's the last song you listened to?
Have you listened to Sleeping at Last yet?
What's your favourite movie series?
Have you ever watched Knight and Day?
The credits song on the WALL*E soundtrack.
Not yet. Thanks for reminding me, Grace. ;)
The Chronicles of Narnia trilogy.
No....but it's Tom Cruise, right? I love Tom Cruise. I should totally see it sometime. I really wanna watch the Mission: Impossible movies. \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

No problem Helios darling ;) .

What entertainment did you grow up on?
Have you ever watched Blimey Cow?
Do you play any online games?

Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Wonders why everyone forgets what he does* I seem to be forgettable.
What is your definition of a slug?
What is your dream job?
A-130 or B-2?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:No problem Helios darling ;) .

What entertainment did you grow up on?
Have you ever watched Blimey Cow?
Do you play any online games?
Darling? :P Say it like Edna Mode. Dahhhhhling. *giggles*

The Christian kind. :twisted: LOL Well, I had VeggieTales, AIO, StoryKeepers (a lot of Focus on the Family stuff, tbh), Narnia, LOTR, Sword of Shannara, Anne of Green Gables, that sort of thing. I didn't get into superhero comics or cartoons much until I was in my teens, but I've always liked Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man. They're kind the trinity in my head. :D

Yes! I've seen a few episodes. The one with the chickens who were fed vinegar...that one I've seen the most. But I don't watch regularly. :D

Online...sort of...? I used to play Counter-Strike Source, which is connected to the internet, and I'd play with people from all over the world. Is that what you meant by online? :?
Blitz wrote:*Wonders why everyone forgets what he does* I seem to be forgettable.
What is your definition of a slug?
What is your dream job?
A-130 or B-2?
Not forgettable. I just have a bad memory. :D

Someone who moves slowly and inefficiently. If you're efficient, then you're just a slow person. But if you're wasting time, then you're a slug.

Writing Batman comics. I will champion the Robins forever and forever. :mrgreen:

B-2. It's a lovely weapon of death. :twisted:
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

Have you actually looked at a picture of an AC-130, or did you just find the B2 online first and decided it looked cool?

What are your favorite manga/anime?

Do you like cats?

Do you believe in platonic male-female relationships?

IT IS I, HELIOS: I, Ninjahunter
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Who is your favorite anime character?
Favorite book character?
Hottest anime character?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

NinjaHunter wrote:Have you actually looked at a picture of an AC-130, or did you just find the B2 online first and decided it looked cool?

What are your favorite manga/anime?

Do you like cats?

Do you believe in platonic male-female relationships?

IT IS I, HELIOS: I, Ninjahunter
I looked at both, duh. *smacks Hunter* B2's do look cooler. But they also bring gifts. :D Lovely, exploding fireballs of death and awesomeness. :twisted:

Naruto and Black Butler. But I only like the manga for BB. I'm...kinda into Clannad, the anime anyway.

I do not like cats. I love cats. If I were a villain, I would be Catwoman. :D Although I'm really more of a Harley, ya know? :P

Nope. Every male-female relationship should end in...well...relations. :twisted: Haha, I'm kidding. Yes, I believe that girls and guys can get along without all that other stuff. If this is about Rukia and Ichigo, then YES, they were fine as friends and not a couple. ;) Anyone who says otherwise is a doody-head. :D
Blitz wrote:Who is your favorite anime character?
Favorite book character?
Hottest anime character?
Rock Lee. ALL THE WAY! Leaf Village's beautiful beast. *sighs dreamily* :D

Oooooo.......so hard. So so hard. I read a lot and there are so many awesome people to choose. I'll go with Alexander Taylor from the Christian Heritage series. Because honey-colored hair and wide brown eyes and that slice-of-melon smile are soooo my type. :D

Whaaaat....? *laughs* There's so many to choose from....umm.....I guess Shuga from Moribito. That hair..... *sighs*
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Beautiful beast.... with that green stretchy thing. You truly are unique.

Have you seen AOT?
If so what is your opinion on Levi?
Favorite youtube Chanel?
Favorite computer game?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

The stretchy thing is epic! And then Gai gave one to Sai and my life was complete! Ohhhh, I take back what I said about Shuga being hot. It's Sai, definitely Sai. Simply smokin'. :twisted:

I have watched abridged of AOT. It's pretty cool, but also depressing. I don't like to watch things where people die left and right. O.o But Levi is....cold. And sneaky. And he beat the almighty [censored] out of Eren, so I'm scared of him.

Currently, Warrior From Heaven. The music gives me the feels, man, all the feels. :D

Half-Life 2. There is killing, my friend, so much killing. :twisted: And it has so many lovely moments where you can go crazy melee warrior with the crowbar. Too bad there is no Jason Todd in it. Then my life would be complete. :twisted:
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Coffee or Tea?
Netflix and chill, or video game and rage?
You drive? Cars?
Ice cream or candy?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/