What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Um...I'm weird? :)

Theoden is one the greatest kings of Rohan (in my opinion, he's eclipsed only by Helm Hammer-Hand) Though a pawn of Saruman at first meeting, Theoden rises to the challenge of defending his people from the orcs (and in the book, from men as well). He exhibits all the marks of a king: loyalty to his people, graciousness to others (like Merry), fierceness in battle, and the wisdom of age with the strength of youth. As far as kings go, he's one of my favorites. And he stands out in stark contrast to Denethor, who's the epitome of all I hope to avoid becoming. :D
Eh, long-haired men are okay. In my opinion, it depends on how the person looks. If they have the right facial structure, they'll look good with long hair. If not, may I suggest the shears? :D Now if you're asking this because you think I like Metal since he has long hair...I think he looks nice with long hair, though I'm curious to see what he'd look like if he cut it. ;) (I'm still hoping he'll get that gecko mohawk he posted a pic of once) :twisted:

Arwen is pretty cool. But she and Aragorn kissing is so gross!!! O.o

I'm probably go to Korea or Germany. Maybe Sweden..but my roots are more deeply buried in the Chinese culture. :D
Last edited by Helios on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

South or North Korea? ;) I actually have Dutch blood which relates back to Germany.

Yeah I wonder why they even included that kissing scene.

No wonder PF teases you so much.

How much do you hate colds?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

South. Not only is SK rife with really cute actors, but they're also fairly friendly to the US. North Korea has a nasty habit of doing unpleasant things to foreigners--particularly Americans. Tho picking them as the bad guys in Red Dawn (the new version) was so far-fetched it's hilarious. :P

Cool! I've noticed that a lot of Dutch words are similar in pronunciation to the German ones.

To be gross, of course. Now, in Pacific Rim they didn't have no yucky lip-locking. Just rubbing foreheads which is cute. :P

Oh, [censored]...what'd I say now? Oh, 'bout Metal. Meh...PF thinks I have a crush on everything with pants that walks across the screen. :P *glares at PF*

I don't hate colds tooooo much....I prefer them to other types of sickness. The only thing I don't like is having a sore throat. Blowing my nose every 30 sec isn't too bad. :P
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Question: What's your clothing of choice? (Including colors)
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Weird question Metal.
What! Everything in pants. Women wear pants.
Hey, we could invade North Korea. Helios, you in the front lines and Metal and I covering you with sniper fire... On a ship.... ready to flee.
What is your favorite modern weapon and old weapon?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Metal15 wrote:Question: What's your clothing of choice? (Including colors)
Usually blue jeans and a black tank-top with a gray or black tunic over it. Maybe a dash of red or blue sometimes...rarely any green. I'm not one for bright colors.
Blitz wrote:What! Everything in pants. Women wear pants.
Hey, we could invade North Korea. Helios, you in the front lines and Metal and I covering you with sniper fire... On a ship.... ready to flee.
What is your favorite modern weapon and old weapon?
I wear skirts too. :P And dresses. And culottes (betcha don't know what those are, eh?) :P

Sounds good! But why do I get stuck on the front lines? Real bold move there...sending a little girl out to face the enemy. What do you think I am, a psycho with violent tendencies who just happens to have a whole arsenal of plasma launchers at her disposal? :twisted: And what's this with the ship? Ya know, the last time I saw someone try to pull off that maneuver, it got everyone killed (City Hunters Episode One). Well, except for the psycho with violent tendencies. Hehehe... :twisted: Besides, you are both KREers. I'm ERK. I wouldn't trust you to return a library book for me... :evil:

My favorite modern weapon...hmm...probably the AK-47. Spray and pray is typically my style. :P I do have a thing for the P-90, tho. And the Clarion is pretty useful, too. I tend to like big, mace-like, club things that can be used to beat an opponent to pulp. Morning glory would my ancient weapon of choice. :P My ultimate weapon is, of course, a good ol' crowbar. Very useful in tight places. :twisted:
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Culottes are quite...interesting.

Heh, why don't all three of us just chill in the back and pick people off with our sniper-rifles?? :D
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

It is Morning Star. *sighs* Even a bill would be acceptable. Morning glory what is that....
Yeah we could. Only Helios like the AK-47 (although that no long is used. Any 'AK-47' is a variant of the original. )
Anyway after I gave you a free history on on the Kalashnikov(AK-47 maker).
"Oh, [censored]...what'd I say now? Oh, 'bout Metal. Meh...PF thinks I have a crush on everything with pants that walks across the screen. :P *glares at PF*" I was referring to this Helios. ;)
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Culottes are comfortable! :P That is, they were when I last wore them...six years ago! *snickers*

I don't know...I like to be up close and personal! :twisted: Maybe you two can sit back and I'LL be the one actually fighting. :P

Oh, is it Morning Star? I always get those mixed up. And I'm not a bad shot with a sniper rifle...it's just so much more exhilarating to be RIGHT THERE shooting people. Oh, please give me the history on the Kalashnikov!!!! :D

Oh...yeah....women do wear pants. This is where the logic begins to fall apart. It correctly should be "I have a crush on anything male that walks across the screen". The perfect example of this would be when I watched a movie called Owd Bob and my friend asked me, "So, was the main character crush-worthy?" Despite the fact that I love the name David...I didn't really have a crush on this guy. Unfortunately, the latest entertainment for my friends is to tease me constantly about "Blue Beetle in his underwear". *exasperated sigh* For the record....they were his SWIM TRUNKS!!! O.o
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Violent.

Not much history. Kalashnikov came up with the idea of assault rifles. He was a Russian, and he built alot of guns. There is the AK-47, the Kalashnikov, AK-74, and several other variants.

Any male? Then that includes Einstein?

Do you like Divergent?

Why do you crush on actors, they are totally unreachable.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

I kinda knew that already...but good refreshment for the memory, eh? :P

Um.....not Einstein. He's dead. But I do think Lord Byron is good-looking! O.o

Having never read Divergent, I cannot offer my opinion on it. ;)

Totally unreachable...precisely the reason I like them. If I crush on someone I know in real life, it just makes things very awkward for both of us. It's easier to idolize some dude I don't know and who I'll never stand face-to-face with. Besides, all the guys I know are too nice to be crushed on. I crush on real jerks!!! :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

LORD BYRON!!!!! No wonder PF says you like everyone.

Me to nice???? *sniffs* Okay, I am. ;) Yeah when some one crushes on me it can make for a weird friendship.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Lord Byron is good-looking!!! O.o REALLY!!! He looks like a Roman god or something! (I have a weakness for Apollo, as is evidenced by my name, lol) :P

Yes, my little one, you are very nice. *pats Blitz on the head* Other than your Emily-hating personality, of course. :evil:
Wakko
Pistachio

How become you never post on my thread? :cry: JK :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

You had one? O.o

Okay, lame response. Sheesh, I'll go do it now...Missy! :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Thanks you.
Why do you not have your own blog?
Why do you not comment on my blog?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

You're welcome. :twisted:

I actually do have a blog, but it's kind of broken right now. Hehe. *sheepish grin* And...I guess I never really thought of it. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why have you never changed your name.
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

Why? Let's see if you can answer this one right. :twisted:
Helios
Butter Pecan

I only just got my name!!! *glares* Besides, I'll lose my sun-god-status if I change it! :P And Apollo's too masculine a name for me.

Why..? Why.....

I don't know. Why what? :twisted: