What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your profile picture from?
Do you usually wake up on the right side of the bed or the left side?
What is your favourite breed of Dragon?
\:D/
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Some unknown artist's rendition of Jason Todd's Red Hood. I wanted another picture, but it was too bloody. :twisted:
I have a twin-size mattress, so it's kinda...all the same? I'm guessing right.
I...didn't know there were different breeds...? \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is one colour you can't stand?
Have you ever tried throwing knives? (Have I asked you this before....?)
What is your favourite fruit?
How many fictional guys are named Jason that you know of?
Do you have a lot of D.C merchandise? 8)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Dull shades of blue. Bleugh. :P

I don't recall you asking me this...someone might have. I have not tried throwing knives. Yet. :twisted:

Raspberries! \:D/ They make excellent wigs for LEGO men.

Jason Bourne, Jason Whittaker, Jason Todd, Jason Bard, Jason Teague (from Smallville), Jason from Power Rangers (at least I think there's a Jason), Jason Vorhees, Jason from the Argonauts. Those are all the ones from the top of my head. (Man, I've looked at the name Jason so much today that it's lost all meaning)

I am appallingly lacking in DC stuff. I have Batman blankie, pillow, watch, two necklaces, earrings, trivia book, three comic books, a shirt, and a Robin plushy. Oh, and a Nightwing action figure. Sexy. :twisted: I'm more into comics than merchandise, but it IS fun to have figurines to torture. \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you change the pronouns in songs written from a guy's perspective?
Where do you acquire your DC merchandise?
Who are your three favourite Jason's?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Not usually. I just sing like a man. :wacky: Kidding, I will if it's a love song or has "she" mentioned specifically. Otherwise... :D

Hot Topic! And the comic shop. But usually Hot Topic. I'm like one of those emo kids they hire with all the piercings and stuff, only I ain't got no piercings except the ones in my ears. Maybe I oughtta get a tat or something. :twisted: A Bat-tat on the back of the neck.

Jason Todd (TOP!), Jason Whitaker, and Jason Derulo. No, no, I'm kidding! ;) Um, third Jason would probably be Jason Teague. Cause he's played by Jensen Ackles. :inlove:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Not usually. I just sing like a man. :
I actually do this. :wacky:

What animals make you happy?

Do you like eating at Macaroni Grill?

Kraft, or Velveeta?

Have you ever set the smoke alarm off while cooking?

What word are you most likely to misspell?

Your love languages are...? :)

Helios
Butter Pecan

Small furry ones. Most rodents, especially baby ones. Cats. Some dogs. Horses. Fluffy birds. And dragons. :D

I've eaten there once or twice. The macaroni was scrumptious. \:D/

Kraft. Though Velveeta does sound so much more luxurious, doesn't it?

Not I, though I have been present when someone's cooking set it off. Also the steam from the shower can do it. ;)

I don't rightfully know. Most long words can be sounded out, thus narrowing the possibilities of misspelling them. Perhaps words that end "ous" instead of "ious" are my worst stumbling block.

Alas! I am uncertain in this area. For a long time, I though words of affirmation to be my primary one, but now I believe physical touch may actually be the one. I waffle back and forth on these a great deal, but have yet to settle.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How many must bite the dust?

What is your opinion on oatmeal raisin cookies?

Do you have any OC's?

What inspires you to write fan fiction?

Do you have a favourite story of yours?

Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:How many must bite the dust?

What is your opinion on oatmeal raisin cookies?

Do you have any OC's?

What inspires you to write fan fiction?

Do you have a favourite story of yours?
Another one gone, and another one gone, and another one bites the dust :D

Raisins and oatmeal are gross, but palatable in cookie form. It's like breakfast, only dessert. Dessert breakfast! \:D/

Many be the OCs, and hard-pressed are we to name them all.

I like reading stories and inserting my own characters (I am Queen of Self-Inserts). I also get inspired by reading other people's fanfics and wanting to try their ideas in my own hand. Plagiarism, maybe? Who cares! :twisted:

Of one that I've written? Yeah...I think I do. It's called Were-Watcher. I actually finished it. :D
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Could you at least tell me about one of your OCs, please?
Have you read Beren and Luthien?
What do you think of the Mission Impossible movies?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What do you love more then lurking in the shadows?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Urban flat or country style ranch house?

Have you ever thought about forging your own weapons?

Do you draw pictures of Dragons?

Have you ever tried parkour?

Oops I asked you like seven questions, sorry.

Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:Could you at least tell me about one of your OCs, please?
We gonna be here a while. ;) Quick reminder that I am Lord High Queen of Self-Inserts. Let us begin!

So first there was Maeril (originally spelled Marel), an OC based in the Shannara world. Elf princess, dark haired, commanded great golden eagles and an accomplished swordswoman. Her backstory was tragic and she was a tough loner kind of character. She had a sister named Darrian (originally spelled Darian), who was several years younger and golden as the sun, and in command of bears. I...may have been reading The Sword Bearer by John White at the time. :anxious: Darrian was smaller and cuter, and an archer. Eventually these two characters split off and gained their own universe, complete with Merlin-inspired history and lots and lots of angst!

Then there was Airwrenhill (originally Arinhell), who was based in Narnia. Last of the line of King Frank, dark-haired, and also a sword-wielder. She... *blushes pink with embarrassment* married Peter. I... have no excuse for this travesty. ;) It remains in my lore, still, so I must suffer that shame myself. After Airwrenhill gained an identity of her own, I came up with Arrowyn, who was... *greater blush* the cousin of Caspian. She fought with multiple daggers laced over her body, and went from a brunette to a red-head, for the sake of having some continuity (in the books, Pruniprismia is redhaired).

Last but not least of my Narnian self-inserts, is Marin. Marin of Yuneth, the singularly most powerful girl in my extended universes. A mix of human, elven, and divine, and known as the Immortal, she is the character most based on myself, with my facial features and coloring, and a curious personality. Her backstory became more tragic the further I developed her, and she appears in almost every single story I write. I suppose she's my way of putting my own personal touch on anything I do. She also has a sister, a tawny-haired girl named Abilia, who is based on a real-life girl with a similar name.

I suppose at this point I should confess to basing many of my characters on real people. Sometimes multiple characters will be based on one person, leading to a strange, clone-like appearance, despite the differences in whatever universe they're in.

My mind is a strange place, my friend. Dare you to venture further? :twisted:
GJFH wrote:Have you read Beren and Luthien?

What do you think of the Mission Impossible movies?

Urban flat or country style ranch house?

Have you ever thought about forging your own weapons?

Do you draw pictures of Dragons?

Have you ever tried parkour?
Not yet! I hope to once I get my hands on a copy, but I haven't been by the library recently.

I loved them. Fourth is my favorite, but five had some great Jeremy Renner moments. :inlove:

Probably urban flat. I like'em small and easy to clean.

Indeed. Daggers, mainly. I read a well-written Narnian fanfic about Edmund learning forging with Black Dwarves. Intriguing. :yes:

Nope. I am a poor artist, alas. I do better describing them. :D

I have seen several videos about it, but never tried it for myself. I would be open to doing it, of course.
Grace wrote:Oops I asked you like seven questions, sorry.
There are NEVER too many questions, deary! I have a lot to say! :D
Sparkly wrote:What do you love more then lurking in the shadows?
Devouring the souls of the innocent. :twisted: Duh. Also anime. Which a tool by which we devour the souls of the innocent, so it's all the same. :mrgreen:
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

GUUUUUUUURL! Wazup in your life? I haven't chatted with you in 5ever!

Have you ever watched The Office?

When does school start for you? Or has it already?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

5ever? I do believe you mean 7ever. \:D/ *bad pun zone: entered* BUT COME MESSAGE ME WHENEVER! ME MISSES YOU! :mad:

Nope. Can you believe it? I am so uncultured!

I am not in school, alas. I technically finished high school already, and now I'm prepping to move to NC and WORK MY FINGERS TO THE BONE. I really don't have any plans for higher learning at the moment. ;) I think I prefer being an ignoramus. We have fun.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you like wearing dresses?
Who are your favourite actresses? :D

Helios
Butter Pecan

I LOVE DRESSES! Someday I wanna wear those big ones with the hoop skirts and corsets and ALL THE LACES! I love complicated dresses. \:D/

Hmm...Natalie Portman, Katie McGrath, Tara Strong, Chloe Grace Moretz, Saoirse Ronan, and a few others I cannae remember. I look at the guys more. :twisted:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:I LOVE DRESSES! Someday I wanna wear those big ones with the hoop skirts and corsets and ALL THE LACES! I love complicated dresses. \:D/
This is why we are friends. \:D/

What is right with Helios?

Have you seen Game of Thrones?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, I am still alive. That's what's right with me. Moreover, I haven't killed anyone else! Whoopee! \:D/

Nopity nopity nope. I SHALL NEVER WATCH IT HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :twisted: