What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What is your mbti?
What is your favourite brand of pencil? (Yes, I'm serious :anxious: )
Have you ever gone grocery shopping after midnight?
What are your thoughts on those gigantic teddy bears?
Have you ever lost something on a rollar coaster?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:True, true, Hey, I just don't care about grammar. I'll have you know I have an A average in Abeka grammar. ;) Hmm, determined... Depends.

I want a full album.
Honest opinion of yourself?
Most dangerous situation you've ever found yourself in?
Why have I still not gotten another chapter to edit yet?
I was trained by the rigorous fundamentalists of ACE. We are far superior to your Abeka stuff. :twisted:

Full album? From Starset?

I need therapy. LOTS of it. I become easily addicted to things in order to satisfy my emotional emptiness. I am a pushover, but also incredibly stubborn over the wrong things. I give in to anger and self-pity when I should be pushing those aside for the sake of the greater good. I am unbearably arrogant and have an ego the size of Zaphod Beeblebrox's from Hitchhiker's Guide. I am horrible at sympathizing, yet internalize everyone else's pain as my own. I am a terrifyingly human person trying to convince herself she's Superman. And I have more brain power than I can reasonably conceive, much less figure out how to use.

Can't really say. My danger radar is a few screws loose. ;)

*face-palms* Ooops... :oops: Because I still haven't finished looking over the last edit you sent me? I did the first one, and then got busy, BUT I WILL DO IT! :mad:
GJFH wrote:What is your mbti?
What is your favourite brand of pencil? (Yes, I'm serious :anxious: )
Have you ever gone grocery shopping after midnight?
What are your thoughts on those gigantic teddy bears?
Have you ever lost something on a rollar coaster?
Dunno. I'll have to take the test. ;)

I....will have to go look at my favorite pencils. Hold that thought. :D

Sadly, no. I have gone to the airport after midnight. We got McDonald's at 11:30 \:D/

I LOVE the giant teddy bears. But...no room for one on my bed! :cry:

Nope. Well, not that I know of. But I haven't been one in ages. The brain damage could have made me forget. ;)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What was your best subject in high school?
Did you ever watch Veggie tales?
What elective did you find most fascinating?
What is your favourite bible verse(s)?
What are your favourite lyrics, from any song? :)
What questions would you like to be asked?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I SENT FIVE EDIT WOMAN! *growls at her*

Eesh you have a bad opinion of yourself.
Who would you prefer to be trained by, Batman or Arrow?
Who would you rather be, Captain marvel (female one) or black widow?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:What was your best subject in high school?
Did you ever watch Veggie tales?
What elective did you find most fascinating?
What is your favourite bible verse(s)?
What are your favourite lyrics, from any song? :)
What questions would you like to be asked?
I get As in pretty much everything, but I guess Social Studies (I use ACE). I love history; also, it's kinda funny to read about world events from the view point of Christian fundamentalists. ;)

YES. Oh my goodness, all the old VeggieTales up to, like, Jonah, I watched them ALL. On VHS, no less. *feels so old*

Speech. I hated the practice, but being able to get up and perform was wonderful. I kept laughing, tho, from nerves, and then the audience would do things to set me off. :D I can still quote "Brother Ira" like my life depended on it, so it does say something for my memorization skills. \:D/

Galations 5:16. It's my life verse.

This is hard, because I like lots of lyrics, and a lot of them hold meaning for me. I guess...Linkin Park's What I've Done. It's death and redemption in one. ;)

Anything about the Robins. I love those kinds of questions. Hmm, food related ones. I am always hungry. ;) Animal-oriented stuff, like CATS!!! TV shows, particularly the DC animated ones. I am a cartoon junkie and a nerd. ;)
Blitz wrote:I SENT FIVE EDIT WOMAN! *growls at her*

Eesh you have a bad opinion of yourself.
Who would you prefer to be trained by, Batman or Arrow?
Who would you rather be, Captain marvel (female one) or black widow?
*cringes and hides behind her hefty tomes of magic* I'm sorrrrreeeeeeee! The latest ones I have are for chapters 4-5, which would be Telling and Crowd-Fighting. I did Telling, but not Crowd-Fighting yet. I will do it, I promise! Just don't shoot me! O.o

Eesh, I live for the pain. *shrugs*

Batman. DUH. Not only is he wealthier, but he has ALFRED. Indispensable butler extraordinaire. Other perks: all those cute sidekicks. ;) Not that Roy Harper isn't cute, (those arms!), but he has too many exes. I prefer my men without baggage (that isn't mine, anyway, hehe) :twisted: Tho I will admit, Ollie is probably easier to talk to. Bruce has the emotional capacity of a rock, and his previous girl partners haven't met very pleasant fates. O.o

This is hard, because both of them have pretty cool skill-sets. I guess Captain Marvel (I assume you mean Monica Rambeau?), because flying is neat and shooting light bolts or whatever would be so totally crash. Also, I don't think I could handle the stress of being Black Widow. She has a lot of weight behind her name.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Who was your favourite incarnation of Robin?
Do you have a favourite breed of cats?
When did you first fall in love with the D.C universe?
Have you ever tried cat donuts? :D
What is your favourite flavour of donut?

Helios
Butter Pecan

*squeals because Grace knows there are multiple Robins* Probably Tim Drake. He's a lot like me, and plenty cute to boot. ;) And he has a lot of heart. Determination. Spirit. Intelligence. Plus, he's a virgin (or was, screw New52!). :twisted:

Not really. I don't care for Persians all that much, but anything else goes. Siamese are pretty cool. :D

The DC-verse has always been a part of me, because Superman and Batman were the first heroes I met when I was a lil one. So I've always been a Batman fan, but it wasn't until a few years ago (September 2014) that I met the universe as a whole (thru the Robins) and realized how much I enjoyed it. The falling of love happened gradually, by increments, and now I'm headily invested in it. I don't care much for the movies, because they never seem to capture the essence of the comics, but I like Batman Begins. That was what made me fall in love with Bruce Wayne. (because ninjas! I was in a GI Joe phase at the time) ;)

OH MY GOODNESS CAT DONUTS NO I HAVEN'T I NEED THEM NOW!!! *runs off shrieking* So adorable! \:D/

I like cake donuts best, the ones with chocolate icing and SPRINKLES!!! :mad:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh so you watch the Arrow? Yeah... Ollie has had like what.... Shadow... dead, Sarah Lance, dead three times, Laura... Mckenna, Felicity... I'm missing one. But hey Batman has had Catwoman, One of the Rae's Aghul's daughter (can't remember her name now), batgirl, and another ton of girls.

Anyway, who would you become in the DC universe, wait I should say Multiverse.
Have you heard of Sentry from Marvel?
What is your favorite kind of cat?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

I don't watch Arrow, actually. (tho if I were to watch any of the CW DC shows, it would be Arrow) Didn't Sarah get resurrected in the Pit? *sighs* We could have so much fun with a Pit-mad rampaging Canary story line. You're thinking of Talia al Ghul, not to be confused with Nyssa from the show. And Batgirl's never really been Batman's (never mind what Batman Beyond and The Killing Joke film have insinuated) Batgirls belong to their Robins. ALWAYS. *brings down the gavel* :twisted:

I guess if I were in the DC universe as one of the characters, I'd want to be Charlotte Gade-Radcliffe, aka Misfit. She's a sweet thing with some unique powers, and her attitude is to be envied by all. Plus, tragic backstory! And getting to hang with Oracle. Niiiiiiiice. ;)

I've heard of Sentry, but I don't know much about the character. It's a he, right? Avengers?

Whatever this one is: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0BuvID10bgY/T ... ck_cat.jpg :twisted:
Grace wrote:What is your favourite brand of pencil?
I looked it up! It's Papermate. They make these great mechanical ones with gummy stuff on the outside. (I love gummy stuff, heehee!) :D
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Do you having carpet or hardwood in your bedroom? Are you able to withstand a cold floor in the morning? :o

Do you add extra cheese to your spaghetti? Are you a fan of mashed potatoes? What's your favourite kind of pizza?

What are your five favourite cartoons? :) And why?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Carpet. I wear socks like all the time, so cold floors hold no chill for me. :D #badpunsaremylifeblood

Yes! Lots of parmesan is my favorite way to eat spaghetti. I adore mashed potatoes, they're like my second-favorite food. And I'll go with pepperoni as my favorite pizza. Gracious, now I'm hungry! *runs off to raid the fridge*

Ben Ten, Justice League, Batman: Animated Series, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and Young Justice. They're all kiddy cartoons, I know. \:D/

I love Ben Ten because of the Omnitrix; I've always thought that it was really cool. And Kevin. I love me a good bad boy. :twisted:

Justice League is great because of first, the theme song (IT IS AWESOME), and secondly, the relationships between the characters.

Batman: Animated Series is the king of superhero cartoons. The music, the characterizations, the cast--all of it is superbly done and just that right hint of darkness to make it completely Batman. Also, the first three seasons had excellent story lines. Fourth season was kinda...off. :?

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was my first love. That opening sequence pulled me in and never let go. It also introduced me to Hawkeye. *dances* I absolutely adored his depiction on the show. So wondrously cranky! \:D/

And finally, Young Justice. I'm always a fan of young superheroes, and YJ hit just the right notes with its diverse characters and angsty plot. Plus, the voices are all spot-on for the kids and it had an epic second season, not to mention the totally to-die-for Roy Harper and Cheshire romance. And we might be getting a third season!!! *confetti* I want to see Jason Todd come back from the dead to wreak vengeance. :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hmm, I watched a video about it and its been hinted more than once even in the comics....

Anywho, Sentry is arguably the most powerful of the avengers actually immortal.

What is your worst subject?
Are you allergic to anything?
Have you heard of Total War? It seem like your thang.
Debate Vampire

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you a deep thinker at two a.m? O.o
What exhausts you?
Are you more relaxed under the sun or under the moon?
Have you ever been to the sea at night?
What do you look for in music?
If you could choose one female fictional character, who is your favourite?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Hmm, I watched a video about it and its been hinted more than once even in the comics....

Anywho, Sentry is arguably the most powerful of the avengers actually immortal.

What is your worst subject?
Are you allergic to anything?
Have you heard of Total War? It seem like your thang.
Comics cannot be trusted. Barbara is Dick's, forever and forever, amen. She and Bruce are too much alike to ever form a healthy romantic relationship. And....WHERE IS THIS VIDEO YOU WATCHED, HERETIC??? :twisted:

Oh, now he sounds familiar. *scans Wikipedia page* Golly, there's a ton of stuff on him!

Chemistry. I HATED chem. :evil:

Not strongly allergic...I mean, no peanuts or strawberries or wheat or anything edible. I might be allergic to certain fabric softeners. Oh, and stress. I get hives from it. :twisted:
GJFH wrote:Are you a deep thinker at two a.m? O.o
What exhausts you?
Are you more relaxed under the sun or under the moon?
Have you ever been to the sea at night?
What do you look for in music?
If you could choose one female fictional character, who is your favourite?
Depends...if I'm on Tumblr, probably. :D

Physical exertion. Prolonged exposure to YouTube. Loud voices.

I'd say I'm equally relaxed under either. But if I had to pick, the sun. :wacky:

No, sadly. I have been at sunset. That was gorgeous. :yes:

Something that strikes an emotional chord in me.

Um.... *admires many female characters and cannot pick one* I guess...Jade Nguyen from Young Justice. She's a thief and a criminal, and a whole lot smarter than most of the other characters. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Where else, youtube!
Yeah most marvel and DC superheroes have huge wiki pages.

Do you do any exercise?
What is your favorite exercise?
Favorite type of bed?
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:Chemistry. I HATED chem.
I thought you liked chemistry. :twisted:

Are you going to see Hacksaw Ridge? :mad:

Why do I never ask Q and A questions anymore? :(

WHAT DO YOU THINK OXS AND MY MEETING WILL BE LIKE ON SUNDAY? O.o :mad:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Where else, youtube!
Yeah most marvel and DC superheroes have huge wiki pages.

Do you do any exercise?
What is your favorite exercise?
Favorite type of bed?
I'm going to download the YouTube app into MY BRAIN. :twisted:

I actually have to cross-reference the wiki and wikipedia pages because sometimes their information contradicts each other. :roll:

I do fifty sit-ups and five-eight push-ups a day. And I beat people up whenever I have the chance. :twisted:

Probably punching. Yup, straight punches. Over and over and over and over...it's cathartic. ;)

This matress I got from my relative-related-by-marriage-not-blood. It was kind of hard, but really supportive and actually quite comfortable once you got used to it. (It was like sleeping on a rock, but a rock carved for my particular body shape) :yes:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:Chemistry. I HATED chem.
I thought you liked chemistry. :twisted:

Are you going to see Hacksaw Ridge? :mad:

Why do I never ask Q and A questions anymore? :(

WHAT DO YOU THINK OXS AND MY MEETING WILL BE LIKE ON SUNDAY? O.o :mad:
I like LOOKING at it. I don't like LEARNING about it. Especially adding chemical equations. HATED IT.

Nope. Well, not in theater. Not really my kind of movie. ;)

Because you're a bad friend. :twisted: DUH.

I think you two will be incomplete without me. :D Also......WHY AM I ONLY NOW BEING INFORMED??? O.o I HAVEN'T BEEN THAT DISTANCE HAVE I??? :mad: *checks her logs*

Oh wait, yeah. I guess I have been ignoring you two. :cry:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What music do you enjoy listening to while exercising?
Do you ever lift weights?
What is the ideal number of cats to own? :D
Have you ever watched cartoons while exercising?
What is your opinion of burprees? :twisted:
If you could marry any D.C character, who would it be?

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey, be carefully with your punches. Don't extend all the way out to the point that your arm fully straightens. It damages your joint. And sit-ups are inferior to crunches. Sit-up tear the joint in the lower back. Yeah, I do a lot of research about home exercises.

If you could kill one villain which one would you chose? And permanently....
Who is the best villain?
Have you ever heard of Sabaton?
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:I think you two will be incomplete without me.
We only discussed you once. :twisted:

If I come see you, can we take a road trip to go see Mandy? :mrgreen:

What did you last eat?

How many times have you flown?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker