What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Waita sec...isn't Okinawa in Japan? I thought karate came from Korea.

Oh dude. I'm all mixed up. Oh well. :D

I read this really funny joke last night...

Paraprosdokians

A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected in a way that causes the reader or listener to reframe or reinterpret the first part. Check out the following for examples:

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a workstation.

Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of a pool and throw them fish.

I thought I wanted a career, but it turns out I just wanted paychecks.

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says, "In an emergency, notify:" I always put, "DOCTOR."

I didn't say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but always check when you say the paint is wet?

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are attractive.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You definitely need a parachute to skydive twice.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some darned good ideas!

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

Hospitality: Making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.

Lol, I cracked up when I read these! :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Karate has various origins. Okinawa is not Japan also. Okinawin Karate is the most famous form.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Pound Foolish wrote:Where? what does it matter? In the dining room, in a restaurant, on the roof of The Electric Palace, wherever you like.

Hugo is such an excellent movie. It's very unusual, not the sort of thing that appeals to everyone. Interesting to find you like it too... but of course you do.

Karate Girl? Is that a Karate Kid spinoff of some kind? Makeup on, makeup off. Makeup on, makeup off.
Makeup on, makeup off?! xD

Questions: How old are you? What is your favorite book? Did you know whenever I see your name I see... Do you eat your vegetables? How many eyes do you have? If you could be anything what would you be? Am I annoying you? What's your favorite animal? Do you like your erasers pink? How many hours do you spend in the Millennium Falcon each day? Am I annoying you now? Roast beef or turkey ham? :twisted:
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz: Ooooo dear... *facepalm* I should have studied my geography more when I was a little girl. So it's the most famous form? Funny...I've never heard of it until now. But that's just me! :D I don't know much about a lot of things. :)

Batgirl: Age....oh....um... *nervous chuckle* I'm kinda..ya know...in my teens. But I'd prefer not to say if you don't mind. ;)
I love the Sword of Shannara and Joker One. Can't decide which is my favorite. ;)
Okay, that name thing is just weird. :? *scratches head*
Um....no....actually I don't like my vegetables all too well. Okay, I like canned stuff okay, but fresh is not so hot. :P
I have four eyes!!! REALLY!!! O.o
I'd wanna be....a person with magical powers who can fly, use manna, and teleport from world to world. :)
Nope, you're not annoying me. I'm queen of annoyance, so nothing annoys me (much) :D
I love cats. Cats cats cats cats cats cats.....and dwarf hamsters! Which makes a rather volatile mix at times... ;)
Pink...meh...it's okay. I like white best.
Ooooooo.....haven't been on board for almost a year. Last time I was there was in July of last year. But usually I try to get in at least four hours a day (I'm trying to make a fool-proof hyper-drive for Han, but something keeps undoing all my work every time I turn my back)
Nope, still not annoyed (well, not at you, just at myself for not eating yet today) :D (and no, I'm not a weight-loss program) :D
ROAST BEEF!!!! ALL THE WAY!!! I like turkey ham, but ROAST BEEF IS BETTER!!! O.o
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I should have studied my geography more when I was a little girl.
Chortle.
Helios wrote:Blitz: I've watched the first one...I think. Are you talking 'bout the movies with Daniel and Mr. Miyagi? :)

Ma'am: Then at your wedding. I'll kiss...whoever. :P Your best man. :twisted:
You'll kiss Metal15!?
Of course I do. I may assume you do as well. RIGHT??? O.o
Absolutely, I like Hugo immensely. Which says a lot about both of us. Since even though it's very sweet and fairly brilliant, it's extraordinarily weird.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wakko
Pistachio

What is wrong with Helios??? :P
Helios wrote:Ma'am: Then at your wedding. I'll kiss...whoever. :P Your best man. :twisted:
Pound Foolish wrote:You'll kiss Metal15!?
You'd have Metal as your best man, and Helios would kiss him!? *Plot Twist*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Helios wrote:Auf wiederhsen!
It's "Auf wiedersehen".
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*beats the drums*
Will she or will she not. (I doubt PF will get married anyway)
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Actually, I was thinking your best man would be the Dreamwalker... :twisted:

But...um..why...yes! I'd kiss the best man if it was Metal (I've always wanted to anyway..I MEAN! I'm TOTALLY joking!!! O.o )

Weird, weird, like us, eh? :P

Thank you, Schnoodly. :P I just caught myself at it a few days ago (spelling it wrong, I mean) Since when did you start speaking German? :P

Well, if he does get married, Blitz, you should be there to make all the bridesmaids swoon. *snickers wildly* And I wouldn't really kiss his best man, since it won't be Metal.

I MEAN!!! O.o (oh dude that sounds awful) I wouldn't be kissing anyone's best man! O.o
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Why the heck would I be PF's best man??? :evil: I can't think of anything more unrealistic. O.o
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dreamwalker is Sammy and only Sammy's. ;)
Pah, I have need for no more crushing crushes. ;)
Debate Vampire

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

She loves him!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

*crawls into a hole and dies of shame*

I can't believe Metal found this. Oh Ma'am and oh the delight of my eyes, may you live forever but you have destroyed me! :evil:

JUST TO CLARIFY I don't/am not have a crush on/in love with Metal or anyone else on SS. The next person to suggest something remotely resembling that will be beaten to death and burned alive and then kept on bread and water for the next six weeks. UNDERSTAND??? :twisted:

Metal, please to not use heck here! [censored] is okay. :P And you being Ma'am's best man is highly unrealistic...only something the GMG would come up with.

Now to my fave topic: SARKAN. Since that is what Blitz was referring to, nein? I knew all along that Dreamwalker was Sammy's. Still, I said I'd kiss the best man solely because I thought it'd get to PF. Apparently he had other ideas (tho why he'd want me to go out with the leader of the loathsome KRE is beyond me...is this the sort of blessings you shower on your faithful followers, Ma'am?) O.o

I have one last announcement to make though, and it may sadden some of you: I've decided that I should no longer PM guys. That's right, you three wonderful dudes who'll be reading this soon...I'm not going to PM you anymore. This may seem like a radical decision, but it's something I've been wrestling with for a while, and I've finally made my choice. This doesn't mean I won't respond to official Klub news or story edits or important stuff like that...only that I won't talk about personal stuff over PM. I'm sorry if this is inconvenient or annoying or anything. And I still think you guys are the BEST. ;)

Viel Gluck, Herr Helios :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh Helios you can go swoon over my picture. I posted it on my blog in my bio.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

*swoons* I'm in seventh heaven...

Lol, kidding. But you are quite handsome. I see now why the girls had crushing crushes on you. :P BTW, I really appreciated your last blog post, the one about Relationships. It's so true! :)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Tips his hat* Thank you. I enjoy ranting and kicking people off in heaven. ;) ;)
So who would be your dream husband? Please don't say a knight in shining armor because armor gets rusty. ;)
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

My, my, you have your own version of violence, I see. :P

Ugh, hate rust (it's a fascinating chemical reaction, tho). :) Hmm...ma dream husband....

As rich as Ip Man
As strong as Rambo
As fierce as Edmund (blast his armor! O.o )
As skilled as Lee Yoon Sung (from City Hunters)
As handsome as Luke Skywalker (but not too handsome or I'd always be distracted by him)
And as sweet as Faramir. Ooooo, I just get shivers thinking about Faramir!!! :D And he wears chain-mail. :P

I'm gonna answer those questions from that last PM you sent me. ;)

I haven't played Civilization, but it sounds familiar.

My favorite game is the whole Half-Life saga (Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episodes One and Two). I like it because, to put it bluntly, it's VIOLENT!!! BLOOD!!! ZOMBIES!!! :twisted:

Okay, not really. I actually like it because the storyline and action are so well-done. Compared to lots of other video/computer games out there, Half-Life's one of the best...if not THE BEST. It is gory and bloody at times (I'm watching a friend play through a zombie-infested city right now—eek!), but it's like fighting orcs—no pity, no shame in killing them. :D

PS: I know a few people are wondering about this, so I'm going to clear it up and leave no confusion: the only reason I stopped PMing the guys is because I'm not supposed to email them, and I figured PMing was pretty much the same thing. No one was doing anything inappropriate. (ya hear me, SC?) :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Ah. Well that explains it. You are bloody. Don't worry all my games are violent anyway. Faramir is cool. Aragon is cooler though.
Who is your favorite character in LOTR?
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Don't worry? You like violent games and you tell me not to worry??? O.o

Okay. I won't worry. :P

Well...Aragorn is pretty cool, but he's kinda tense sometimes. Faramir is so gentle and noble... :D

I like Eowyn the best (and not just cause she gets Faramir) I really admire Eowyn's tenacity, her strength, her skills, and her loyalty. Next to her in favoritism is Eomer...cause he's also really cool. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why would you worry if you like violent games?
Yeah Aragorn is tense and noble. But I like that. I also like Theoden. What do you think of Theoden? And what is your opinion on long haired men?
Eowyn is cool but I personally like Arwen better.
So if you had to move from America where would you go?
Debate Vampire