What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

What's your favorite smiley?

How do you feel about being 33 posts away from making into the top ten posters?

Why are you called Sasquatch's lover? :twisted:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:What music do you enjoy listening to while exercising?
Do you ever lift weights?
What is the ideal number of cats to own? :D
Have you ever watched cartoons while exercising?
What is your opinion of burprees? :twisted:
If you could marry any D.C character, who would it be?
Metal...I think? Linkin Park, Skillet, Hollywood Undead, that type.

Unless lifting my own body weight on my hands and toes counts, then nope. :D Well, okay, sometimes I lift weights when I'm participating in a class. But on my own, no.

Three. Unless it's six kittens, because kittens count for two. :D

Yup. I did pull-ups while watching Ben 10. Helps to have the machine in the same room as the TV.

THEY ARE THE WORK OF THE DEVIL. :twisted: But fun. What I really hate is doing 10 burpees in a row. It's the cycle of deaaaaath....

Tim. Timmy Tim Timster Timbo Tim-lily. He's so precious, he needs someone to look after him, and I'm not going to get any STDs from him. Yup, it's gotta be Tim. Besides, he's uber-smart, uber-cute, just SO PERFECT FOR ME I LOVE YOU TIM!!! *runs into the rain to do her victory dance* Although Jason wouldn't be too bad, either. :twisted:
Blitz wrote:Hey, be carefully with your punches. Don't extend all the way out to the point that your arm fully straightens. It damages your joint. And sit-ups are inferior to crunches. Sit-up tear the joint in the lower back. Yeah, I do a lot of research about home exercises.

If you could kill one villain which one would you chose? And permanently....
Who is the best villain?
Have you ever heard of Sabaton?
I tried crunches this morning on your recommendation. Hot diggity dawg! They are tough! But a lot easier on the back. I'm gonna do it this way now. :) Also, I know how to punch. ;) I always look out for the joint because I hyper-extend the elbow. But thanks for the advice.

Darkseid! Because he's impossible to kill, so my free-death wish should be for him. :P

The Joker. He's chaos personified. Perfect. :twisted:
Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:I think you two will be incomplete without me.
We only discussed you once. :twisted:

If I come see you, can we take a road trip to go see Mandy? :mrgreen:

What did you last eat?

How many times have you flown?
I feel left out. Or relieved. They're about the same. :P

If you drive. I claim shotgun! (and the shotgun) :twisted:

Original Pringles while I was taking some vitamins. PRINGLES. PRINGLES. PRINGLES. :yes:

I've been flying since I was an itty-bitty. Five or six, at least. It's actually scarier when you're older, because you know more about how it could go wrong. O.o
T.S. (myself) wrote:What's your favorite smiley?

How do you feel about being 33 posts away from making into the top ten posters?

Why are you called Sasquatch's lover? :twisted:
:twisted: I could fill a whole post with these, but I dislike spamming. Unless for special occasions. :twisted:

I...what? O.o Gimme a sec... *runs outside to scream herself hoarse* Okay, better. Wow, I am??? O.o I did not know that!

*laughs* Oh my goodness... *keeps laughing* It's a very *snort* old joke. I blame Liz'alike. *snickers* See, I like Luke Skywalker, she thinks he looks like Sasquatch, and marriage was brought up and shot full of holes. End result? I am apparently in love with an American urban legend. *scratches head* Life is weird on here. :twisted:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So you fly a lot? O.o

I thought you loved driving? Remember we were going to drive two big vans full of SSers. :twisted:

What's this Tim guy look like?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Blitz
Moose Tracks

And you skipped one of my questions... :(
Oh then you know the songs Glory and Lion?
Who is the weirdest person on here?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

When are you going to ask me more questions?
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Who would you say is the most mysterious person on here?
Have you ever worn a black leather jacket?
Who exactly is Jim Gordan? :|
Which is better, Teen Titans or Young Justice?
Who is this Kenny Eleventh you call yourself?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:So you fly a lot? O.o

I thought you loved driving? Remember we were going to drive two big vans full of SSers. :twisted:

What's this Tim guy look like?
Not really, no. Haven't in almost five years. BUT WE'RE GONNA CHANGE THAT, RIGHT?!? :P

I was willing to drive then...not so much now. :P It's scary. O.o Unless you WANT everyone to be driven off a cliff. I can arrange that. :twisted:

LIKE A NERD WONDER. ;) Actually, he's looked like a lot of things, courtesy of having 30+ years of artists working on him. My fave is the Marcus To version. He's about 17 or so. Observe. :twisted:
JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER RIGHT??? AND ALL MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.... :mad:
Blitz wrote:And you skipped one of my questions... :(
Oh then you know the songs Glory and Lion?
Who is the weirdest person on here?
Agh! So sorry. Yes, I have heard of Sabaton. But nothing else. ;)

Um....no...? What band?

YOU. :P Duh. Lol. Probably Hunter. I mean, if we're going for all-around weirdness...yeah, Hunter. :twisted:
AuntKate wrote:When are you going to ask me more questions?
When I get back from the movie! *dance* :D
GJFH wrote:Who would you say is the most mysterious person on here?
Have you ever worn a black leather jacket?
Who exactly is Jim Gordan? :|
Which is better, Teen Titans or Young Justice?
Who is this Kenny Eleventh you call yourself?
Hmm, the Doctor or you. ;)

Sadly, no. I am grievously underdeveloped in my leather fetish area. :(

Jim Gordon, you mean? He's a member of the Gotham City Police Department. Captain to Commissioner. Lighter of the Bat-signal, friend and ally of the Bat-family, and father of the original Batgirl. He's usually portrayed with light-colored hair, a mustache, and a trench coat. :P

It...depends. If we're talking about the shows, I'd say Young Justice, but I haven't watched any Teen Titans in a substantial enough amount to make a judgment. If it's the comics, then Teen Titans. (Not that I've ready any YJ comics, mind you) :D

Ahhh, the beloved Kevin Leven. He is the bad boy from Ben Ten, complete with cool car, cool hair, and cool attitude. \:D/ And some pretty cool powers, if I might say so myself. :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hollywood undead....

Me? Innocent ol me?
Debate Vampire

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you a fan of Shakespeare? :)
If so, what are your favourite plays of his?
Have you ever watched Star Wars?
What powers does Kevin have?
Would you be a rebel or a supporter of the empire?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Hollywood undead....

Me? Innocent ol me?
Oh! Then I have heard Lion, but not Glory. My favorite is Outside. It has such a melancholy feel. :cry:

You are neither old nor innocent. :twisted: And yup. "The weirdness is strong with you, my son". But stronger with Hunter. :P
GJFH wrote:Are you a fan of Shakespeare? :)
If so, what are your favourite plays of his?
Have you ever watched Star Wars?
What powers does Kevin have?
Would you be a rebel or a supporter of the empire?
I've only read Macbeth, but I enjoyed it. I wouldn't say fan, exactly.

I have watched the original three movies and Episode VII, and I'm planning to see Rogue One in theater. \:D/

Kevin is half-Osmosian, which means he can absorb substances and coat his skin in them, then form his limbs into weapons for battle. Or something. He's not as versatile a fighter as Ben, but he's older and wilier. \:D/

I'm pretty much a rebel, but I might be a supporter if I watched the later trilogy. :twisted: #mybloodtypeisSith
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm sure you've been asked this before, but what are your thoughts on Frank Miller's work on various Batman comics?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

*Gasp* Blitz, I LOVE Sabaton! :D
I have watched the original three movies and Episode VII, and I'm planning to see Rogue One in theater.
Why haven't you seen episodes 1, 2, and 3? :?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Metal15 wrote:
*Gasp* Blitz, I LOVE Sabaton! :D
I have watched the original three movies and Episode VII, and I'm planning to see Rogue One in theater.
Why haven't you seen episodes 1, 2, and 3? :?
Finally some one with my taste in Sabaton.

What was your worst headache?
Who is your worst headache?
Debate Vampire

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

If you could meet anyone on earth, who would it be?
What is a sound you hate?
If you could re-live any point of time in your life, what moment would it be?
What is a song that always makes you happy no matter how much you listen to it? :D
If you had to, unfortunately, lose an arm or leg, which one would you prefer?

Helios
Butter Pecan

I must offer my apologies for having ignored you all for weeks. I have been...busy. And sick. And busy being sick, and sick of being busy. Something like that. I shall endeavor to be more active for a while. Until life support fails again, at any rate. :twisted:
TigerShadow wrote:I'm sure you've been asked this before, but what are your thoughts on Frank Miller's work on various Batman comics?
Actually, never been asked this. EVER. ;) I liked FM's work on The Dark Knight Returns, but I disliked his take on things in All-Star: Batman and Robin (which I have never formally read, just seen pieces floating around the internet). He's a pretty dark writer, which is fine for Batman, but he has a tendency to take things a little too far in the "grim-and-gloomy" department. Also, the sexual content. I can handle low necklines and French cuts, but the constant "almost-but-not-quite-indecent exposure" in AS:BAR was just...nauseating. :evil:
Metal15 wrote:Why haven't you seen episodes 1, 2, and 3? :?
The household gods were against. :twisted: Also, I just...never had the opportunity. I will someday, if only to make fun of the characters. (Personally, I think Hayden Christensen is so much better than what you see in 2 and 3, he was just..miscast. Or something. :? )
Blitz wrote:What was your worst headache?
Who is your worst headache?
Uh, once, when I was really small, I caught a fever that gave me headaches whenever I tried to read or sew. They were really bad.

I guess...those people at work who stay too long or come in near closing time? DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO THINK WE GIVE FREE FOOD BECAUSE IT'S LATE! :twisted:
GJFH wrote:If you could meet anyone on earth, who would it be?
What is a sound you hate?
If you could re-live any point of time in your life, what moment would it be?
What is a song that always makes you happy no matter how much you listen to it? :D
If you had to, unfortunately, lose an arm or leg, which one would you prefer?
My future husband. :inlove:
That bell above the door that signals a new customer has entered. :evil:
The last night before the move that I spent with my friends, running free beneath the stars. I got so little sleep that night, but it was worth it. \:D/
Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson. The beat gets the blood up and running. :D
Leg. I can still drag myself around by my arms. Besides, it's kind of hard to wipe with your toes. :P
Last edited by Helios on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

What is wrong with Helios? (like you haven't heard that one before)
What is Helios' favorite way of torturing someone to death?
What is Helios' favorite personality type?
What is Helios' favorite kind of day? (cold, clean country air, warm and sunny, and whatever else)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

When you think of SS, who's the first member that pops in your head?

What TV show have you been into recently?

Best part about Christmas?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Emma wrote:What is wrong with Helios? (like you haven't heard that one before)
What is Helios' favorite way of torturing someone to death?
What is Helios' favorite personality type?
What is Helios' favorite kind of day? (cold, clean country air, warm and sunny, and whatever else)
*grins* It's a joke I never get tired of. ;) I suppose my main wrongness is...well....EVERYTHING. :twisted:

Ooohoo, my favorite way? BY TICKLING. :twisted: We have an island dedicated to the perpetuation of tickling.

The nerdy, geeky, shy, sweet, and sensitive type. Preferably in boys. ;)

A cool grey day with clouds and a fair amount of wind. Windy days are lively days. \:D/
Bethany Shepard wrote:When you think of SS, who's the first member that pops in your head?

What TV show have you been into recently?

Best part about Christmas?
Either Liz'alike or Belle. They have scarred my soul. O.o

VOLTRON! *squeals and dances* Space dads! Mullet-head! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE! *passes out from sheer excitement*

The FOOD. I'm like Chewie. I think with my stomach. :yes:
NinjaHunter
Raspberry Ripple

I'm starting to get into Sabaton. My current favorite is The Lion From the North in the original Swedish (at least I think it's Swedish).
Helios
Butter Pecan

NinjaHunter wrote:I'm starting to get into Sabaton. My current favorite is The Lion From the North in the original Swedish (at least I think it's Swedish).
If this is your passive-aggressive way of getting me to listen to Sabaton...
I AM ON TO YOU
Just so you know. *smiles sweetly*