What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Mental. I think better than I act. :P

I love planning ahead in the sense that I am obsessed with knowing exactly how something is going to happen. I can be spontaneous, but most of the time I like to know precisely what I'm doing.

I like to think that my intelligence and comprehension are my best traits (also the most marketable). ;)

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."
"Follow your gut. Unless you're having abdominal pains."
"Love is eternal. Love is unconditional. Love is without fear, without restraint."
"Only you can choose if you will follow God or yourself."
"The things you fear are the things that control you."
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

who do you ship? and who are your otps (unless you only have 1 like your supposed too but you know fangirl probs i have like 5) and do you ship Hiccstrid? (you better not be shipping hiccup with someone else or it's about to get real) *gives the death stare*
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you more likely to eat healthily or not?
What is one fear you have?
Are you more comfortable being the center of attention or not?
What is one topic/discussion you enjoy learning about?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

AuntSarah wrote:who do you ship? and who are your otps (unless you only have 1 like your supposed too but you know fangirl probs i have like 5) and do you ship Hiccstrid? (you better not be shipping hiccup with someone else or it's about to get real) *gives the death stare*
I ship lots of people. You mean like AIO ships? Well, Jason and Monica are definitely my otp for him. :P Barrett and Priscilla. O.o

If we're talking other fandoms, then my Batman ships are Dick and Babs (my otp *squeals*), Damian and Stephanie, Huntress and Catman (it's weird but they're adorbs together), Roy and Cheshire (another otp--I blame thee, oh Young Justice), and Bruce and Talia (yet another otp--seriously, they're made for each other; Selina has nothing on the Demon's Daughter) :twisted:

Yes, I totally ship Hicctrid! There is no one else to ship together! So you can put away that admittedly impressive death glare. :P Though I kinda ship Ruffnut and Snotlout, simply because I can't bear the thought of her ending up with Fishlegs. But I think my otp for that is Ruffnut/Eret. Because. Them muscles. :P
GJFH wrote:Are you more likely to eat healthily or not?
What is one fear you have?
Are you more comfortable being the center of attention or not?
What is one topic/discussion you enjoy learning about?
I would say I tend to eat healthily rather than not if given the chance, but then again I like snack foods a lot, and ice cream A TON. So it's probably 50/50.
I dislike public speaking. If I'm trying to get people to do something, it's easy, but if I have to make them like me and my presentation, then I have trouble. *shrugs* I'm not a good people person. :P
Not. I don't care for being center ring. I like to hang around the edges and observe. :P
I love history. And social studies. How people interact with each other, how they react to different situations, how they cope with change. I guess I like character studies a lot. Some of the fanfiction isn't a story so much as an essay on the characters themselves. And since I'm constantly creating characters and evolving the existing ones, I find it very useful to look at how other people do it.
Also, I'm kind of a stalker. But that has nothing to do with it. :D

PS: It took me forever to figure out the "Bucky only wanted some plums" joke. I feel ashamed of myself. :oops: I am no true follower of Bucky. :D
Last edited by Helios on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Do you currently ship me with anyone? If so, who, and how much do I have to pay you to not ship me?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Hmm.... *rubs hands together evilly* I used to ship you hard with Paula, but I don't see her much anymore. So, at the moment, you are safe. However, if a likely candidate appears, I expect a month's worth of strawberries and mashed potatoes to keep my match-making wits at bay. Also, you know I am hardly the queen of shipping, you should be more worried about what MF will do to you if someone promising shows up :twisted:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Hey ships don't have to be visible.

Who do you ship yourself with?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Who do you ship Blitz with?
What color is your hair?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:Hey ships don't have to be visible.

Who do you ship yourself with?
That's true. But I really can't imagine who I would stick SirWhit with. :P

I guess Metal...? I don't know. I try not to do RL ships, but you wouldn't get any of my fictional me/them ships. ;)
Connie G. wrote:Who do you ship Blitz with?
What color is your hair?
An ice-cube. :twisted: It's a long story.

It's...classified. Sorry, I don't discuss my appearance on here. It's part of the mystery. ;)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Are you currently attending college?
What's your favourite subject?
What's your least favourite subject?
What subject do you think interested you the most when you were younger?
In which ways have your interests changed?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:Are you currently attending college?
What's your favourite subject?
What's your least favourite subject?
What subject do you think interested you the most when you were younger?
In which ways have your interests changed?
*groans* No, please, not that question...anything but that one...why do you have to make me admit my inadequacies? (btw, I'm kidding..but I'm not in college either) :P
History. Or social studies. I grew up on ACE curriculum, so it's pretty much the same for me.
Literature and Creative Writing, and Social Studies. They were easiest. I lack all ambition. :P
I can't say my interests have changed all that much. I like a good deal more things than I did when I was younger. I think learning, in and of itself, is what interests me, whatever the knowledge may be. :|
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am so sorry :( please forgive me. *moves on to lighter questions*

Do you lay on your left side at night or right?
Do you prefer your cereal with more or less milk?
Are you right handed or left handed?
Do you prefer having your t.v volume at an odd number or even number?
Where is your profile picture from?
What are your favourite animated movies?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, right side faces my charging phone, so normally right. But you know when you get a cold and it's all stuffed up but it drains to whichever side you're laying on? Then I'll lay on my left. Also, the door is on my right. I like to face the door in case something comes in. O.o

I'd say more milk...but it depends a bit on the cereal. Rice Crispies require less milk, because I like'em soggy. Most everything else, more milk. And of course, chocolate cereals make chocolate milk when all the cereal is gone. :D

Right-handed. But my left side is stronger, oddly enough. :?

Even. I'm not too OCD about it, but usually even.

It's a character from DC comics. It looks like a collage (I think) of different shots of the character. I got it off the internet. :D

This counts both 2-D and 3-D, right? Well, I like most Pixar stuff. Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, all the Toy Stories, Brave (I'm in a minority, lol), and Cars. I also love Sleeping Beauty and Titan A.E., Robin Hood and Peter Pan. Honestly, how can you NOT love Peter Pan? :P It's like the ultimate child's fantasy.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Is your hair black?
Are your eyes black?
How tall are you?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Classified.
Classified.
Taller than you. :twisted:
LOL Kidding. Classified. 8)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What isn't classified about you?

What if I don't write emails anymore?

Have you ridden a train?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:What isn't classified about you?

What if I don't write emails anymore?

Have you ridden a train?
The fact that I exist. Or do I....? :mad: :twisted:

Then I will come down and kidnap you and take you to NC with me and hide you in the attic where the bugs are cuddling and the cats are napping. \:D/

Not yet. I hope to one day.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

How do bugs cuddle? Do they cuddle each other or the cats? Or MF O.o?
How many cats do you have?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Helios
Butter Pecan

They have lots of legs. Like, pill bugs. So they can hug multiple people at once. Hence the cuddling. :D And if it's a long-haired cat, they can cuddle with it too! But they won't cuddle with MF. She gets to nap with the cats.

I don't have one currently, but I did have a cat when I was younger. She was black all over save for her belly and throat and some tendrils winding down her legs. And she liked to chase toes beneath the sheets. And attack random feet during Sunday School. I miss her very much. :( :cry:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

What's your favourite animal? (Real or not so real)
Is there a famous person people have told you you resemble?
Do you wear glasses?
Would you call yourself tall or short?