Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh....that....well, since you started it, I didn't think it was a problem. :P Like, do you ever do anything wrong, Poundy ma'am? :)

Yeah, theological differences. About the only ones we have. You're like, what I'd be if I was Catholic. And I have to tell you this: I don't actually have a church. Sorry... :( *shrugs*

BTW, have you ever considered dying your hair green and wearing green contacts, in honor of Emily? (assuming you don't have green eyes naturally) :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Of course it's not a problem. I enjoy it. :) It's just a fact of life. I'm "ma'am" and you're "sir." Makes perfect sense.

I know you don't belong to any particular "denomination" as Protestants call them. You're a Protestant "freelancer" as some call you people. But you still base your opinions on the Bible alone rather than aided by The Church's authority, so you're Protestant.

Actually, it had nothing to do with Emily, but I did once want to dye my hair green...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Perfect sense....agreeing with you so far... :P

Oh...got it. That's how you mean by Protestant. I won't comment further, since it's a debate we've already had. :P

You'd look nice with green hair! What shade of green was it? Or just any green? :)
Mara
Pistachio

Pound Foolish wrote:Lovely question, Mara. Thank you. My confirmation St. is Pierre Giorgio Frassati, mainly because he was an inspiring, active, and optimistic person. How about you?
Cool! Mine is Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, because of her compassion and selflessness.
Wakko
Pistachio

Why do you not like Pixar as much as Disney? Pixar is way better than Disney.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bobbymac wrote:Why do you not like Pixar as much as Disney? Pixar is way better than Disney.
I second this, PF. What's your problem, ma'am? :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Mara: how lovely. I adore this inside conversation.

Helios and Bobbymac: Because Pixar has subtle viciously anti-religious subplots running through all its movies!

Ahem. I lied. I just now made that up. Don't panic.

I'm not sure why you two would think I prefer Disney to Pixar. The only comment that comes to mind on the subject is when I complained people tend to refer to Pixar and Disney as the same thing when they're so different. Disney makes a dozen princess movies ending with princesses getting married, Pixar makes a princess movie about risking everything to avoid getting married (to the wrong person at an early age.)

In other words: you two pay no attention to what I say. You ought to be ashamed. Think what you're missing.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wakko
Pistachio

Oops. :oops: What's your favorite movie?
Helios
Butter Pecan

My, my, what a little angel you are, ma'am! :P Too late, I'm already panicking.... *runs off screaming* AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You already told me to be ashamed once and I'm still blissfully free of any such falsehoods about myself. :P As for paying attention, I do a better job than you, SO THERE! :twisted:

And now....I completely forgot what spawned this in the first place. Hmm... :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why do you not have a Frozen sig?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Because he wants to be sued....
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Precisely. I'm so generous I want to share my money with everyone. For more information, visit SuePoundFoolish.org.
Wakko
Pistachio

Pound Foolish wrote:Precisely. I'm so generous I want to share my money with everyone. For more information, visit SuePoundFoolish.org.
Your website's down. :x I'm gonna sue you for that. XD
Helios
Butter Pecan

Go get'em, Bobby! I know a great lawyer...she's a forger and everything! :P We'll bleed PF dry!!!
Wakko
Pistachio

She's a forger too?? We better get to court ASAP. :twisted:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Since I'm so generous, I'll be your lawyer to sue me. I'll only charge you your house.
Wakko
Pistachio

Wow! That's all?? XD
Helios
Butter Pecan

For a second there, I thought you said your hose. As in lederhosen. But anyway... :D

So, Bobbymac, what do you think we should ask for when suing PF? Maybe tell us where his lederhosen comes from... :twisted:
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Are you ever going to put a picture of yourself up?
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

He only sends them to his girlfriends.....bwahahaha!!! :(