Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

I was thinking of that myself, Mr. Whit's End. Or just download them off the internet...they should sell those online, I'm thinking. :?

Haha, Poundy, ma'am, you're so smart and charming, whatever classes you don't ace, you can convince the teachers to make look good on your scores anyway. Not that I'm suggesting you cheat, of course... *cough* :P

So...PF...
Met any pretty girls lately? :twisted:
Last edited by Helios on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

And you wonder why PF annoys you?

PF, why do you annoy Helios? ;)
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

He started it! *glares at Ma'am* Well, actually, Liz'alike started it, but she can do no wrong in my eyes, so it's really all Poundy's fault. :twisted:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The fun of radio shows is that you listen to them with others, just like movies. Computers aren't at all loud, it's easier to hear if you have it playing from a CD player with proper speakers, or better yet in the car. Generally, we do other things while we listen, like draw, clean or what have you. We don't just plop down and stare at each other for an hour. Lovely as we all are to look at.

I have some charmers recently. And get this. Both. Named. Emily.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yeah, I know what you mean about the CD player. It's more fun, somehow. :D I used to listen to AIO/Narnia and build LEGO houses. :P BTW, have you ever/do you still play/ed with LEGOs?

Wow, for a moment there I thought you all really DID stare at each other. But hey, you can do that at the dinner table, no need to make it a scheduled activity. :D

Wowzer! Both named Emily!!! O.o What are they like? Are they related? Do they look like each other? Do they like you? :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, and like I said, we're scattered around the room when we listen, or doing noisy things like cleaning. So a computer simply wouldn't work.

No. Only in the sense we're friendly with each other. One of them is twenty, so *sigh* but she exudes absolute perfection. Oh, and... they're both aio fans. No kidding. I recently met two AIO fans named Emily. At once.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Y'all could get those headphones that connect wirelessly to devices. *ducks flying Emily poster* O.....kay........moving on... :P

What's wrong with being 20? You'll be 20 someday, right?

Ah, but are the Emilys Emily fans? :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okay, have you tried those? They work terrible. The company should be sued for false advertising.

Oh, I know, it's no biggy. Still, she's more likely to be attracted to older men.

Actually, yes. AND they're dedicated writers.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Some friends of mine used them...but it was only two people, so I guess it works better with fewer people (something about resistance..) :P

Yeah, but you can act older, can you not? Besides, if you're tall and muscular, you'll look older. And most women go for muscular guys.

Cool! Writers! Sounds good! :P

BTW, I really don't want to be your girlfriend now. *snicker* I think you know what I'm referring to, Mr. My Skin is So Pale. What's to complain about, Poundy? Pale skin means you have a moon face...PERFECT! :twisted:
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm tall, but not that muscular. Sometimes i think I look like some sort of farm-boy. I do not work out enough. I wonder what time I could give up and spend exercising more? Oh golly, I can't think of anything. after all, being on the SS and such is indispensable.

Erm, well thank you so muuuch for that. Moon faces are terribly attractive, I'm sure. :)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Coughs* Chae is older than me by two month.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Ooooo, I liked a guy who was younger than me by nine months! (I still kinda like him...he's super-cute!!!) O.o

Well, Poundy, I'm sure Metal could give some great tips for getting more muscle. *snickers* He seems to be the resident expert on it. :)

REALLY....? This is indispensable? Dude, it only takes 50 push-ups a day to gain some visible biceps in about two weeks. :P

Attractive...yes...but I was actually referring to the fact that you're Ma'am the Moon Goddess. *rolls eyes* You seriously didn't get that?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Actually it only takes doing 20 to get biceps and a few weights. I only have a three pounder.

PF, what happened to Suzy?
Debate Vampire

Wakko
Pistachio

Your thoughts on Animaniacs?
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Say, PF. Why the Name?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Maybe he likes Penny Wise.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:
Maybe he likes Penny Wise.
Spoilers...?

Also, PF do you REALLY wear a tutu? Or, is it a joke?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wait, helios called PF a 'ma'm' and now you are saying that HE likes penny wise??
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Helios ALWAYS calls PF a "ma'am". It's kindof a tradition.

Anyways. PF, If you had one day to do whatever you wanted (cash unlimited), be whatever age you wanted and whatever occupation, and live wherever in the world you wanted, what would you do?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've only watched one, but it was hilarious. I'd like to look further into it.

Tutus are charming evening wear, but they don't flatter me.

Cowgirl, I'd be a published fiction writer (already am) live near the beach (I already do.) Say, that's convenient. However, I would very much like to visit France, perhaps Paris.