Wesley's Wacky World of Weirdness + Q&Aish

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Hello again guys. Well my trip to South Carolina went really really well! I had an amazing time with my family there and got to meet my awesome friend Shtakji! :D I also toured Bob Jones. So That was very cool! I was nearly able to meet Renae as well but couldn't at the last minute. (Someday...) well it's time for teen camp for me now! Staring tomorrow I'll be at Grand View camp for this week staring tomorrow and I won't be able to get on for the rest of this week. Well there's an update for me. ;)
~ till next time, Wes ~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Say, How do you like your snake?
yelsew
Fudge Marble

(Wow! Someone actually posted on my thread?!? :O shocker! Lol)
I love my snake. ;) I've had him for over 6 years now I believe. ;) I'm now looking into also getting a chameleon next month and maybe also a Bearded dragon soon! :D
(I think I'm gonna make this a Q&A as well. But I may not answer every question or be very quick about it. ;) so don't get your hope quite too high. lol)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Chameleon? Cool. Are you going to put it on a plaid blanket and see what happens? :lol:
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
yelsew
Fudge Marble

;) haha nope. Because despite popular opinion, chameleons do not change colors based on there surroundings. But instead, change depending on their mood and a couple other things.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Oh. Okay. But that would be funny :)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Yeah, you could like put it ontop of a blanket that had like a spotted chame on it, and then It would turn spotty!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Oh my! I just realized that I never said anything of my trip to CO/WE on here! O.o well, I'll get to that in my next post cause I'm out of time now. Might include some pics as well. But I have so many... You guys can help me out. What parts of WE (or from my bts tour) should I include? (Besides ones with me... :P)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How many pets do you have? :confused:
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Ok, it's about time for an update again. ;)
Come one, come all, hop on board the Yelsew express and use your imagination to travel with me through this update!
On this journey we will be traveling through Whit's end to grab a Raspberry ripple and Wod-fam-choc-sod, visiting The folley room, meeting with a few odyssey people, going to my dad's company shoot (that's what those ear-plugs are for), and lastly I'll be dropping you off at a kickstarter funding for Brock Eastman's book series "Sages of Darkness".
And now, step through the door and enjoy your trip in your imagination through this update.
We start off in the FOTF administration building, and there meet Diane. She greets us and after some talk, we head off to see some of the building. Our first stop is where Jim Daily records stuff with his guests for the radio. (if I remember right)
We move from there and go to meet with Christopher Diehl. (where Rudy Haerr pops in for a second, and we get to talk with Nathan Jones a little when he walks in.)
Christopher and Nathan. (Rudy was in & out too quick to shoot... Err take a pic of him.Image Image
After talking for some time, we then move on to the folley room! (Where we spend most of our time.)
Image Tom Riley's boots on the chair, and everyone else's shoes over there. Lol ImageImage Those are Whit's shoes on the table!
We talk for awhile and listen for longer than that, to stories and fun facts Diane had to say. (She's awesome!) After we'd been there for a long while we realized we were running very late for our KYDS radio recording, and rushed over to WE to do that. Where we are greeted by a sign upon arriving at WE.
my part in our KYDS radio episode. Image
We finish that and go wander through the rest of Whit's End and around Whit's end. We end up in the Soda Shoppe where we get a pizza and raspberry ripples! (I thought of asking if they baked their pizza in an old copy machine)
Later on, I walked to Whit's End! In order to try the Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod! (Just sayin it was amazing to be able to walk to Whit's End!!)
the pizza, raspberry ripples, and Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod! Image Image Image

That wraps up our trip to WE (if you have any Q's about my time there just ask.)
this is how close we were!! Image
Before we made our way home we went to meet Belle! That was very cool! (Thanks again for meeting with me Belle. ;) )

Alright, our next stop (after skipping quite some time) was not on the schedule, but we'll drive by.
I was able to be in my first concert thing with the choir I'm in! And We have 2 more concerts. A Christmas one, and one that will have a little drama like thing that goes with it. ;)

Moving on, just yesterday I went with my dad to his company shoot that his boss puts together every year. It's where we all bring our firearms and his boss supplies the ammo and we have a great time target and skeet shooting. ;) I'll share 2 pics. (And one of them is just about as close to a picture of me as you're gonna get... (Without meeting me first that is. :P )
O.o me! Sort of. Image
Alright, well that wraps up this rather long update from me. ;) you may now carefully step out of your imagination ride through this update.
Don't forget to stop by and check out Brock's "Sages of Darkness" books here:
And here: (@John Henry, I have 3 pets. A dog, a mouse, and a snake.)

Hope to see you again soon!
~yelsew
~edit~
Ok guys, so I made a part 2 to my quiz I did when I first started this topic. ;) here it is if you want to test how well you know me:
I also changed this to a Q&Aish topic, and I'll do my best to answer. (If I'm asked anything that is) ;) also, if you would like to see me do something else with this topic I'd be open to suggestions. :) (I may or may not use them.)
*bumps his topic so this edit can be seen*
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Hey guys!! ;) I figured I would do a little something special in here since it is the Christmas season after all. So yeah, I might post more later on if anyone posts in here. But till then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;)
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Hey yet again guys. ;)

Wow! It's been quite some time since I've been on here. Life seems to be grabbing hold of me and making me make decisions. :P but I figured I would try and maybe update my little blogish/topic/Q&A/weird thingamajig that I've got here (this topic if you didn't follow all that. ;) ) a little bit.

So yeah, it's been a few months since I've checked in on the SS, and I've been pretty busy for the most part with the 2 baseball teams I'm on, the 2 choirs I'm in, schoolish, piano, and other various life stuff.

Tho don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I've been very blessed to have had the chance to travel to SC for the Bob Jones College Days, and In my 3 week stay there I was able, to meet my amazing friend, Shtakji, (Tay) and some of her awesome family for the second time, and even got to visit for a few days, to see some of my childhood friends I hadn't seen or heard from for about 6ish years, to see a couple of my cousins that I don't get to see much, and even get to meet yet another awesome friend, Renae, on the way back home. :D

So there's a little bit of a summary of what I've been doing. :) let me know if you would like to see this topic thingamajig of mine keep goin and if you've got any questions or suggestions for me, I'd love to hear em. (Tho I can't promise I'll answer the questions or use the suggestions... Hehehe)

Aaaaanyways... I'm very glad/blessed to have met the friends from here that I have met. I hope to meet more of you in the future! (So if any of you are planning a trip to the Grand Canyon or AZ in general, give me a shout. I'd love to try and meet with Ya ;) )

Till next time. (whenever that may be) ~Wes

-- Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:20 pm --

hey again guys. ;) guess this is the till next time. :) so this is gonna be my last post here unless you guys reply. ;)
idk how offten I'll be checking on, but I'm here for a bit.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why do you like snakes when they were cursed? :P

How many SSers have you met IRL?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Miss Friendship wrote:Why do you like snakes when they were cursed? :P

How many SSers have you met IRL?
well on that same note, why do you like people when they were cursed as well. ;P hahaha but anyways, I like them because they are very cool creatures and very misunderstood. ;)
I've met 4 people from on here. :D Shtakji, Ashleigh, Renae, and Belle and I hope to meet many more of you guys! :) so if any of you are ever heading through/coming to AZ you should let me know. maybe we can meet up. :D
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

They were? O.o I thought only Cain was cursed and then Ham.

Snakes are creepy because they slither around, jump out and bite you. *shivers*

Is it awkward meeting online friends?

Favorite characters in AIO?

Favorite colors to wear?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Hey Wes! I'm am Sameria, and have never met you soooo.... Hi.
I got a 30% on part one quiz and a 50% on your other one.
What's your favorite reptile?
yelsew
Fudge Marble

Miss Friendship wrote:They were? O.o I thought only Cain was cursed and then Ham.

Snakes are creepy because they slither around, jump out and bite you. *shivers*

Is it awkward meeting online friends?

Favorite characters in AIO?

Favorite colors to wear?
Ahh. I guess I was mistaken. They weren't exactly cursed, but it was the things cursed around/about them that just made life harder for people.
As I said... Very misunderstood creatures. ;) but I understand that there are a lot of people that don't like or even hate snakes. It's usually either you love em or hate em.

Yes. The first few times it is very awkward. Haha. (Tho I am rather shy about meeting people in general) but it gets a little better each time. Haha Ashleigh was the first person from on here I met and I think I could nearly court the number of words I said on my hands and feet. Lol:P

Bernard for sure. (hence the name of my Bearded dragon) tho I'd have to think through everyone to put a second. ;)

Hmm... Blue, dark green, gray, black, well... Lots of colors. Haha just mostly not usually real bright colors or pinks and some reds.
Emma wrote:Hey Wes! I'm am Sameria, and have never met you soooo.... Hi.
I got a 30% on part one quiz and a 50% on your other one.
What's your favorite reptile?
Hey there. ;) haha nice. I might make another one at some point.
Hmm... What do you mean by favorite reptile? Like between snakes, lizards, turtles, ect... Or like between the specific types of snakes, lizards, and other reptiles? If you mean just between kinds of reptiles I think if have to say snakes. But if you're talking about all reptiles I'd have to say a Savannah Monitor! :) (my dream pet! ;) )
sing
Raspberry Ripple

I just took the quiz.....it was embarrassing! Some of the questions I just wasn't paying enough attention....

So what's your favorite type of food?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?

What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?

What is your career goal?

Favorite SS forum?

Funnest thing you've done this summer?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
yelsew
Fudge Marble

sing wrote:I just took the quiz.....it was embarrassing! Some of the questions I just wasn't paying enough attention....

So what's your favorite type of food?
It's all good. I made it pretty hard. ;) Piiizzzzzzzzzzzaaaa!!!! and Cheeseburgers! :)
Mandy wrote:If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?

What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?

What is your career goal?

Favorite SS forum?

Funnest thing you've done this summer?
hmmm... that's a tough question. I think first I would ask them why a sword, :P and assess whether or not I could overpower him. if I couldn't overpower him I'm not sure exactly what I would do.
a few things. sometimes I'll throw rocks at a pole on our fence, or I'll usually just sit somewhere and stare at something/nothing for a few minutes. along with some other ways.
I'd like to be a handler/keeper of reptiles at a zoo at some point.
umm... idk, I've been away ahile. use to be the game room.
funnest thing... you know I'm not really sure. camp maybe? ;)