Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wakko wrote: What do you think of Series 8 of DW? What was your favorite episode of the season?
I looooved it. It took half an episode for me to warm up to Capaldi, I think.

My favorite of Series 8 would have to be "In the Forest of the Night". I love everything about it.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

Wakko wrote:
Helios wrote:Flirting is incredibly easy. It should come naturally when you're around a guy you like. :P
Then you must like me a lot. :twisted:
Mmmm... *leans in for a kiss* ....um.... *reconsiders* ....no...

Not THAT much. :twisted:

Lady GG: Is there any chance that Capaldi will become your fave Doctor? Or has another already claimed that place? :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:
Wakko wrote:
Helios wrote:Flirting is incredibly easy. It should come naturally when you're around a guy you like. :P
Then you must like me a lot. :twisted:
Mmmm... *leans in for a kiss* ....um.... *reconsiders* ....no...

Not THAT much. :twisted:
NO FLIRTING ON MY THREAD. BLEH.
Helios wrote: Lady GG: Is there any chance that Capaldi will become your fave Doctor? Or has another already claimed that place? :D
I think they're all my favorite for different reasons, but he is definitely up at the top so far. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

You thought you didn't know what flirting looked like! O.o

Have you seen Tom Baker, one of the old ones? He played Puddleglum in the BBC version of the Silver Chair.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:You thought you didn't know what flirting looked like! O.o
When someone is flirting with me, no. When others are flirting, yes.
Helios wrote: Have you seen Tom Baker, one of the old ones? He played Puddleglum in the BBC version of the Silver Chair.
Not yet, but I know of him and his awesome scarf. :D
Helios
Butter Pecan

Belle wrote:
*wonders how this could be* How hard is it to tell? :?
Belle wrote:
Helios wrote: Have you seen Tom Baker, one of the old ones? He played Puddleglum in the BBC version of the Silver Chair.
Not yet, but I know of him and his awesome scarf. :D
YES. THE SCARF IS AWESOME. Seriously. I'm not a Whovian, and even I know that. ;) Are there any elements in Dr. Who that you DON'T like?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:
Belle wrote:
*wonders how this could be* How hard is it to tell? :?
I thought we discussed this. :P I don't know.
Helios wrote: YES. THE SCARF IS AWESOME. Seriously. I'm not a Whovian, and even I know that. ;) Are there any elements in Dr. Who that you DON'T like?
Hmm, I wish some of the monsters weren't quite so gross looking, and the relationship between Madame Vastra and Jenny could have been left out. Especially some extra weird scenes in Series 8. :P
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Random question, Belle, maybe you have already answered it, but, who introduced you to Doctor Who?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

MnM wrote:Random question, Belle, maybe you have already answered it, but, who introduced you to Doctor Who?
Pinterest, probably, and then I found out some people here watched it, so I started, and got hooked. :D
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Did you know the fourth Doctor's scarf was fifteen feet long?
~ Walker in Dreams
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Did you know the fourth Doctor's scarf was fifteen feet long?
Yeup. Did you know it was actually a mistake though? The wardrobe person read the instructions wrong and made it that long. :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

That wardrobe person sounds like Grandma Rabbit from the Richard Scary books. ;)

How long do you think your current set of avi/sig will last?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote: How long do you think your current set of avi/sig will last?
Hmm...it really just depends, but I also really like it..so it might be longer than most.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Have you ever moved? If so how many times?
Do you like to wear dresses?
How many cousins do you have?
If you could have whatever dessert you wanted right now what would it be?
What are you planning on naming your kids?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Paula wrote:Have you ever moved? If so how many times?
Twice. Once to a small house in town when I was in 2nd grade, and a year later, we finished building our house a little ways out of town, so we moved again when I was in 3rd grade.
Paula wrote: Do you like to wear dresses?
I /love/ wearing dresses. I would wear them all the time, if they were a little more practical for me.
Paula wrote: How many cousins do you have?
On my dad's side, I have 3 older, married ones, and 4 younger, unmarried ones. (MnM is one of those. Unmarried. :P)

On my mom's side, I have 1 older, married one (as of June), and 8 younger, unmarried ones.
Paula wrote: If you could have whatever dessert you wanted right now what would it be?
Ice cream. Any flavor, except fruit flavors.
Paula wrote: What are you planning on naming your kids?
There are a lot of names I like, I have a list. For girls, my favorites are Aria, Clara, Adeline, and Louisa. For boys, my favorites are Phillip, Gilbert, and Peter. As you can tell, I like old fashioned names a lot.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

=ooo I love the name Aria ^_^

How many siblings do your parents have?? Family reunions must be fun =P
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Do you like waffle cones??
Are you still living in the house that your family built?
What's your favorite style dress? (Other than 50's dresses =P)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Paula wrote: How many siblings do your parents have?? Family reunions must be fun =P
They each have two. My mom has one younger brother, and one older brother. We we see that side of the family, it's usually all of them.

My dad has an identical twin older by a few minutes (MnM's dad), and another older brother. Whenever we visit that side, it's usually just visiting my 4 younger ones.
Paula wrote: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip! Mmmmm.
Paula wrote: Do you like waffle cones??
Yes, so much better than cake cones. :P
Paula wrote: Are you still living in the house that your family built?
Yeupperdo. And no plans to ever leave. I love it. :)
Paula wrote: What's your favorite style dress? (Other than 50's dresses =P)
I think drop-waist style dresses look good on me, so those would be my other favorites. :)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Have you read many of L.M. Montgomery's books? If so, which ones?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Whoa...That's so awesome...Does MnM look like you in any way?
Oooo...I can picture you loving those dresses ^_^

When did you first get your Pinterest?
Who are your top 3 youtubers?
Have you ever been skiing?
Do you like hot chocolate with peppermint?
What's the most awesome gift anyone ever gave you?
Happy now?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Have you read many of L.M. Montgomery's books? If so, which ones?
Oi..I think a better question would be how many have I not read..and the answer..very few. I think I've read almost all, including the Anne series.
Paula wrote:Whoa...That's so awesome...Does MnM look like you in any way?
She looks like a younger Rosy and I. We get mistaken for siblings all the time.
Paula wrote: When did you first get your Pinterest?
Years and Years ago. :P I don't even know how long ago it was...
Paula wrote: Who are your top 3 youtubers?
Hmm, Probably Lindsey Stirling, Rhett & Link, and the Fine Bros.
Paula wrote: Have you ever been skiing?
Nope. Never.
Paula wrote: Do you like hot chocolate with peppermint?
Yuuuus, it's amazing!
Paula wrote: What's the most awesome gift anyone ever gave you?
My Nana and Poppa, aunt and uncle, and my parents all came together to buy me my first 18" doll, Violet, from the A Life of Faith series. I love her so much.