Ask Rosy

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Who is the most dramatic on the SS?

Who has the largest temper on the SS?

What is your favorite mod duty?
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

PF is the most dramatic by far.
Largest temper I honestly can't say. People get worked up in debates, but I don't know about temper really.
Being able to fix posts with bad grammar. =P
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Rosy wrote:The only headcanon that I've come up with 100% on my own is that Obi-Wan and Satine have tea together whenever they happen to be on Coursant at the same time. I think I've come up with a few others but abandoned them due to OOCness.

Survive being thrown out of the Death Star in VI? I think that based on the power he has been shown to have it would be possible (like in the EU when he cloned himself and came back like 5 times?) but I really think that degrades Anakin's final decision and sacrifice, to have all the build up of three movies just to say, "Hey, he's not really dead." They did this with Darth Maul in TCW, which I can't say I necessarily liked, but it was done as well as could be. At this point I firmly believe that Darth Sidious is over and done, and bringing him back would really cheapen the new movies for me and I think many other fans.

I have not. :x I'm now on Season 5, and I now have DVDs of Season 1-5, so there's nothing stopping me except for the fact that I don't want to finish and have no more to watch. =P I'm going to have watched everything (including Season 6 and the unfinished episodes) by December. Or at least that's my goal.
Ahh, of course. What Clone Wars fan doesn't canon that in some fashion? xP

Good point, lets hope you are right. :D

Well...hurry up. :noway:

The new episode of Rebels was great, wasn't it? I especially loved the first part with Chopper levitating. :lol:

Do you think the new Inquisitor is Barriss Offee?

What Clone Wars characters would you like to see return in Rebels yet?

Is Belle correct about your feeling towards piano? Do you think you have a future in piano playing?
xo eht haiasi-
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Yessss, I loved the new episode. So far my favorite out of this season. Rex and Kanan challenging each other over Ezra and he's just "Nope, bye". Also Zeb's character development and Ezra sacrificing himself like Kanan did (with the same move to boot). :mad: It just keeps getting better and better!

No, the creators have confirmed that she is not, but I wasn't really convinced that it was her before that. That doesn't mean she isn't an Inquisitor though, there have to be at least 12.

OBI-WANNNN.... I know he's techincally appeared, but having actually be present in an episode would be awesome. As far as TCW only characters, I'd love to see Asajj Ventress come back
If only Dark Disciple wasn't canon. :evil:
Yes, she is. =P I may just finish up lessons this year and not start again in January. And no. Even if I continue lessons I don't think I'll ever get that far. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I LOOOOOVE YOUR NEW SET. \:D/ :clap:

What are you thoughts on (I guess it would be...) last week's episode? I thought it was rather funny if nothing else. :P

Do you like Hondo?

Are you trying to find out all you can about Episode 7 of Star Wars, or are you forbidding any spoilers and trailers?
xo eht haiasi-
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Thanks! =D

I enjoyed it! (Though not as much as this weeks episode.... HERAAA!!) I'm glad that it was a lighter episode than Always Two There Are, and it's nice to see the character development of Ezra. It sort of had a sad feel to it in regards to how far Hondo has fallen, but overall it was a good episode.

I wasn't fond of him when he first appeared in TCW, but he grew on me and I was glad to see him come back.

I like some teasing but not outright spoilers, so I'm avoiding interviews and anything not officially released. I've watch the trailers and seen some set photos though. I'll probably avoid the internet like the plague after it's come out, because I really don't want to be majorly spoiled.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you have your own computer?

Why don't you ever get on the ToO chat?

Did you ever read that chat when Belle was on?

First friend you made on the SS?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Yup! I have a laptop, the same kind as my sister though it's easy to tell them apart because mine's covered in Star Wars stickers.
I really don't know. I guess the past few times I've gotten on, I've had no idea what was going on and didn't really want to interrupt.
Her life stories? Yeah, they were great.
PF I think? We weren't instant friends, but I'd say he's the oldest one.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What is your set of?

Do you and Belle ever argue IRL? If so, what about? :P

Favorite TV series/movies outside of Star Wars?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Are you part of any Star Wars fandoms? Or listen to any SW podcasts/youtubes/etc.?

Do you still listen to AIO? What other radio dramas do you listen to/have you listened to?

Are you excited for your birthday coming up in a month?
xo eht haiasi-
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Miss Friendship wrote:What is your set of?

Do you and Belle ever argue IRL? If so, what about? :P

Favorite TV series/movies outside of Star Wars?
Uhh.. whoops. I missed these questions so I'm not entirely sure which set you're referring too.. sorry.
Eh, regular sibling stuff. We used to argue a lot more when we were younger, but now that we're older we've grown out of it, really.
TV series: Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Miraculous Ladybug, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Young Justice, Teen Titans (the 2003 one, not Go! by any means), Wonder Over Yonder.. uh, I'll stop there.
Movie: Captain America: The Winter Solider (that was easy)
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Are you part of any Star Wars fandoms? Or listen to any SW podcasts/youtubes/etc.?

Do you still listen to AIO? What other radio dramas do you listen to/have you listened to?

Are you excited for your birthday coming up in a month?
I have a multi-fandom tumblr, and I have lot of Star Wars stuff on there, but other than that, not really. I don't really listen to podcasts.. ever.. but I sometimes watch stuff like Rebels Recon on Youtube. I used to watch some other people but they got too speculative/spoilery for my taste.
I haven't listened to an episode of AiO in around 6 months, so not really. I really enjoy FOTF's Chronicles of Narnia radio drama series.
Yes, I am. I'm making a Captain America cake and I asked for an art tablet. Waiitt.. how do you know when my birthday is? *suspicious eyes*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Rosy wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you and Belle ever argue IRL? If so, what about? :P
Eh, regular sibling stuff. We used to argue a lot more when we were younger, but now that we're older we've grown out of it, really.
THAT'S NOT TRUE! :mad:

Actually, wait, it is. :P

Do you know how to yo-yo? When is the last time you had Arby's?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Because I remembered I'm about 11 days older than you. :mrgreen:

You know what cake your gonna make? O.o You're prepared.

Do you like organizing?

Do you check your email often?

How often do you refresh your browser, yelling at the internet to entertain you? :P
xo eht haiasi-
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What's the last song you sang aloud?

What do you think tells you the most about someone?

Have you heard season 60? Any opinions?

What's the last mlp comic you read?

What's your favorite recent debate (on the board)?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Belle wrote:Do you know how to yo-yo? When is the last time you had Arby's?
I do not. I haven't ever really tried, though.
I honestly don't remember. It's been a while.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Because I remembered I'm about 11 days older than you. :mrgreen:

You know what cake your gonna make? O.o You're prepared.

Do you like organizing?

Do you check your email often?

How often do you refresh your browser, yelling at the internet to entertain you? :P
Ah, yes. Now I remember.
That was actually my plan for my last birthday but it never happened. I don't remember why though... =/
I do, so long as I'm in control. I don't like messy atmospheres, so my room is usually the neatest in the entire house.
My phone tells me whenever I get a new email, so the only time I ever check it is when I'm waiting for a password retrieval email. Which is fairly often because I'm terrible with passwords. =P
Eh, not too often, though it does happen. When it does I'll just start scrolling through random blogs and stuff.
Pound Foolish wrote:What's the last song you sang aloud?

What do you think tells you the most about someone?

Have you heard season 60? Any opinions?

What's the last mlp comic you read?

What's your favorite recent debate (on the board)?
Last song I sung:
Whether they get mad/upset over small things, especially if the other people involved have apologized. Or whether or not they try to see things from other's perspectives.
Of AiO? Nope, I have not. =P
I haven't kept up with the comics for a least a year. I think I flipped through the one about Trixie in Manehattan a few months ago.
The debate hall seems to have been kind of quiet lately, so I'd say the asexuality topic, mostly because it's the only one that really pertains to me.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ooh, I now like that song.

How many people have you felt had a crush on you? Were your suspicions eventually confirmed or denied or did they just go unanswered?

If we removed other religions from existence, would we still know as much about the spiritual world? Ie, is all truth a glimmer of the truth given more fully in Christianity, or are there some useful ideas and philosophy (or at least sides and approaches to ideas) in other religions that Christianity doesn't offer?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:How many people have you felt had a crush on you? Were your suspicions eventually confirmed or denied or did they just go unanswered?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I honestly have no idea. Like I've said before, I've only ever had one crush in my life and I'm 100% sure my feelings weren't reciprocated. If any one's ever had a crush on me, they've been very good at keeping it a secret.
Pound Foolish wrote:If we removed other religions from existence, would we still know as much about the spiritual world? Ie, is all truth a glimmer of the truth given more fully in Christianity, or are there some useful ideas and philosophy (or at least sides and approaches to ideas) in other religions that Christianity doesn't offer?
I would say yes, other religions and beliefs can offer new perspectives on God and humanity. At they very least they can challenge people's beliefs, to strengthen or find new meaning in them. I believe that sheltering yourself from opposing worldviews will only hurt your faith in the long run.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for Civil War?

Are you happy Martin Freeman is in it?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Bethany Shepard wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for Civil War?

Are you happy Martin Freeman is in it?
6? I'm super excited for more Steve and Bucky (and Nastsha and Sam too) but the whole "Civil War" plot doesn't really appeal to me... Plus I keep seeing rumors about Steve dying. If Steve dies I will die. So basically seeing my favorite characters = 10, seeing my favorite characters in a civil war = 1. At least I can look forward to it being better than AOU...

Uhh.. sure! I totally didn't have to look up who that is... :anxious:
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Rosy wrote: Uhh.. sure! I totally didn't have to look up who that is... :anxious:
MY OWN SISTER HAS BETRAYED ME. D:
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~