What's Wrong With Helios (like I had to ask) & Q&A (oh joy)

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Why are you against people knowing your hair color?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

GJFH wrote:What's your favourite animal? (Real or not so real)
Is there a famous person people have told you you resemble?
Do you wear glasses?
Would you call yourself tall or short?
Hmm...cats. Cats cats cats. I just love cats. I'd be Catwoman, but skin-tight leather doesn't look good on me. Also, she only gets the Bat. I want the Bird. :twisted:

Yup. Purple frames. Nice and thick. I'm blind without'em. ;)

On the shorter end of the tall spectrum. *grins widely* But tall is relative. I mean, for an American, I'm probably average, but for a Chinese person, I'd be tall.
Metal15 wrote:Why are you against people knowing your hair color?
Why does it bother you? :? And it's because I chose to be. Cause now that you know this is my life! I won't be told what's supposed to be right! *gasps with laughter* :twisted:

Okay, to be serious, it's because I don't feel comfortable giving out information concerning my physical appearance. I mean, besides all the "I'm half-blood Asian, suckas" comments. :D
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Why does it bother you? :? And it's because I chose to be. Cause now that you know this is my life! I won't be told what's supposed to be right! *gasps with laughter* :twisted:
It doesn't, just asking a question.

Do you play any instruments?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Didi
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote: Okay, to be serious, it's because I don't feel comfortable giving out information concerning my physical appearance.
[/quote]
But you told GJFH that you have glasses and the color and thickness of them and all that so... :mad:
Do you like the screaming pickle?
What's your dream job?
If I save the world what will you do?
How did you come to find AIO?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:
Okay, to be serious, it's because I don't feel comfortable giving out information concerning my physical appearance. I mean, besides all the "I'm half-blood Asian, suckas" comments. :D
I can respect that.
Do you enjoy arguing or are usually opposed to conflict?
If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
What when you were younger, what did you want to be as an adult?
Are you mostly a clean person or messy?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Metal15 wrote:Do you play any instruments?
I can play instruments. But I do not actively play them. See? :D
Didi wrote:
Helios wrote: Okay, to be serious, it's because I don't feel comfortable giving out information concerning my physical appearance.
But you told GJFH that you have glasses and the color and thickness of them and all that so... :mad:
Do you like the screaming pickle?
What's your dream job?
If I save the world what will you do?
How did you come to find AIO?
Weelllll.....I can always put on another pair of glasses. Dying my hair is a little more difficult. *shrugs* :)

The pickle is funny. It's screaming. How can you dislike a screaming pickle? :D Also, I understand its distress over being on the math page. But it should look on the bright side: at least it isn't being eaten. :D

Superhero movie actress. \:D/

I will give you the five-pound bag of tater bites in my fridge. Also, my undying loyalty, and a year's supply of chocolate malt balls. And the Hello Kitty encrusted with diamonds from Japan. :D

Chick-fil-A! They used to put a CD with one episode on it in their kids meal bags. :D I heard Broken Window, Why Don't You Grow Up, and two others I can't remember at the moment. Golden days. :)
GJFH wrote:I can respect that.
Do you enjoy arguing or are usually opposed to conflict?
If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
What when you were younger, what did you want to be as an adult?
Are you mostly a clean person or messy?
You'd better. Or I'll have to use the Machine on you. And we don't like to use the Machine. :twisted:

Isn't being opposed to conflict still taking a side? ;) LOL I like arguing, but only if I feel I'm in the right. If I don't know what's going on, then I keep mum.

Smell. It's the one I'll miss the least. :(

A teacher! I thought yelling at little kids all day would be an improvement over being yelled at.

Mostly clean. I have my spaces of clutter, but it's still organized clutter. Well, organized in the sense that a layer of fossils is organized. But mainly, I like to put my toys in a row on the shelf and be done with it. ;)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

The Machine? Should I be worried? O.o
Who are your favourite artists(or bands) currently?
Is there a genre of music can you not stand?
If you could date any character from AIO who would you choose?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Helios
Butter Pecan

Not terribly worried. It only programs you to be obedient to my every wish. So no, not really something to worry about. :D

Starset, Simple Plan, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park, and Imagine Dragons. :) And...I guess Bastille...but they're kinda off-and-on.

Rap! I don't like rap very much...except the stuff in Linkin Park. But I hate stuff like Kanye West and Drake. *shudders* Ick.

BUCK OLIVER!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! \:D/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

You like country music? *curls into a ball with her tin of almonds*
Have you ever listened to Sleeping at Last?
What's the longest you've ever been without sleep?
Do you talk in your sleep?
What's your favourite cartoon?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Not really. I like Taylor Swift okay. *beams* :D

I don't think so. Is that a band?

22 hours. I think. It was a crazy day. :D

Yes! But I go to bed after everyone else so they never tell me what I say. :(

Oh. Man. I have to pick? *shudders* I love them all.... :cry:

Um...okay. I guess Batman: The Animated Series. Let's go with a classic. :D
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I can play instruments. But I do not actively play them. See? :D
What instruments can you play then?
I don't like rap very much
*High-fives*

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Helios
Butter Pecan

Mostly piano. A little guitar. A very little drums. An even teensier amount of shakers. :D
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:
I don't think so. Is that a band?
Mmhm. Their music is more abstract than mainstream and usually instrumental though the songs are written out almost like poetry. Sometimes I listen to their music before if I can't sleep. I'm not suggesting you can't sleep by the way, just saying their music is really calming :D .
Would you ever want to try surfing?
What's your favourite type of weather?
What's your favourite time of year?
Do you enjoy singing?

Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, I just might listen before I go to sleep. ;) Sleep is, at this point, a much-sought and highly-unattainable commodity.

Yes! I would love to try surfing. Now I just need to find some water...

Mostly cloudy, but up on the hills the day is still bright. The wind is strong and just this side of cold with a hint of autumn leaves.

Autumn. I like to watch the world grow cold.

Yeeeeees....though I do not sing very well. ;) I will hum at random intervals and break into song at even randomer intervals. Mostly tho, the humming. :D
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How would you describe your fashion style?
Do you like puzzles?
What's your favourite bird species?
Do you ever drink tea?

Helios
Butter Pecan

One person has said it is "eccentric". Another, that it is, "unique and obviously marks you as different from the others". I prefer to think of it as a quasi fantasy-sci-fi-home-school blend. With heavy eye make-up and LOTS of jewelry. :D

Like, the kind you put together? Oh yes. I love them. To death. :D

Cardinals. They're so bright. And they look great on Christmas trees. :P

I like green tea and mint tea okay. Anything else...nah, not really. There was this nutty-like stuff I got from an Oriental medicine doctor, which was supposed to improve eye sight. It was okay. Kind of like drinking boiled nuts mixed with sesame seeds. ;)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What's wrong with Helios? :O

Green or blue?

This is my 2,200th post, are you proud of me? :P
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate?
What's yourfavorite thing to eat for lunch?
How would you react if I gave you a llama?
Have you ever ridden a camel?
What do you think about goatees? :ugeek:
Who's your first celebrity crush? 8)
And current :twisted:
K.R.E.
Helios
Butter Pecan

SirWhit wrote:What's wrong with Helios? :O

Green or blue?

This is my 2,200th post, are you proud of me? :P
*spins a finger at her temple* Oh you know. Just this. :twisted:

Teal! :P Okay, blue.

You've come so far! *squeezes Sir Whit* I'm so proud of my Korean brother! \:D/
Didi wrote:Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate?
What's yourfavorite thing to eat for lunch?
How would you react if I gave you a llama?
Have you ever ridden a camel?
What do you think about goatees? :ugeek:
Who's your first celebrity crush? 8)
And current :twisted:
Hot chocolate.
Hamburgers, french fries, mac'n'cheese, and strawberries.
I would be thrilled! \:D/ And then I would be like, "Dinner!" :twisted:
Nope. They bite. O.o
They're okay. I prefer soul patches, though.
O.o *dies* You just had to ask. *glances about furtively, then drops voice to a whisper* It was Skandar Keynes. :oops:
Hmm, not really crushing at the moment. I guess...Jensen Ackles. *giggles* :D
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Helios wrote: I will give you the five-pound bag of tater bites in my fridge. Also, my undying loyalty, and a year's supply of chocolate malt balls. And the Hello Kitty encrusted with diamonds from Japan. :D
*gasps so loud I choke* MOVE IT PEOPLE I'M ON MY WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Helios wrote:Chick-fil-A! They used to put a CD with one episode on it in their kids meal bags. :D I heard Broken Window, Why Don't You Grow Up, and two others I can't remember at the moment. Golden days. :)
*gasps loudly again* I HEARD about that!!! When I went to Colorado in July they told us that Chick-fil-A used to do that! I wonder why they don't anymore...
Helios wrote: I would be thrilled! \:D/ And then I would be like, "Dinner!" :twisted:
Have you ever eaten a llama? We could barbecue that too, and we'd have about 2 weeks of barbecue llama :inlove:
Helios wrote: Nope. They bite. O.o
They do? Hmm.
Helios wrote: O.o *dies* You just had to ask. *glances about furtively, then drops voice to a whisper* It was Skandar Keynes. :oops:
Hmm, not really crushing at the moment. I guess...Jensen Ackles. *giggles* :D
[/quote]
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! XD how cute \:D/
K.R.E.