A Samterrogation.

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

You make me feel positively useless, Sheya. Like I'm not doing anything productive. ;)

So I suppose Arkan is SOOOO last year? :twisted:

BTW, is your avi a non-real-life pic of you? It kind of looks like you...
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Haha, and to think I feel completely useless and unproductive all the time. =p

Har, har, so many laughs to you. =p

Haha, it's actually a picture of Naminé from Kingdom Hearts, who I often am told shares similarities with me. So another confirmation makes me happy, haha. She's my favorite character in KH, and also who I'm cosplaying as for Fall Fest this year.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Have you written any more poetry recently?
Why haven't you been on the ToO lately?
Have you ever heard of Fine Arts?
What does your perfect day consist of?
What are your thoughts on Wombats?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Cosplaying! Yippee! *has never done cosplay but thinks it looks like awesome fun* :D You do resemble her a good deal, I must say.

So...if not Arkan...then WHO? O.o

Which is better: long hair or short hair?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Favorite TV series?

Ever watched Little House on the Prairie?

Favorite actor? Favorite actress?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?

What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?

What is your career goal?

Favorite SS forum?

Funnest thing you've done this summer?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Why are you a Christian? Why aren't you a Muslim, Mormon, JW or atheist or anything else?

Do you believe there are many ways to God? Why or why not?

If some random person on the street who knew nothing about Christianity, asked you what it is all about in a nutshell, what would you say?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

sing
Raspberry Ripple

What was the best thing you did this summer? (Besides talking to me obviously! :roll: )

Do you prefer chocolate, or vanilla pudding?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

How are you doing?

What's your favorite card game?

What's your favorite SS memory?
xo eht haiasi-
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What's your biggest fear?

How many of the SSers have you met in real life?

Who (that you haven't met) would you like to meet?

What would you think if you met me?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

*pops head in thread despite her being dead*

Some of my answers have changed since I last posted XD I've changed a lot again whoops. Anyway, here are some answers, in order:

Paula

Have you written any more poetry recently?

I have actually, remind me to post some later on. They're mostly quotes I intend to write a book to put them in, though.. Also I read back and my supernatural mystery book idea sounded so cool and I forgot all about it XD I don't even remember what it was about. I am actually writing a short story right now that promises to be super sweet though..

Why haven't you been on the ToO lately?

Because life is life is life.

Have you ever heard of Fine Arts?

Is that an organization of sorts?

What does your perfect day consist of?

Basically any day that doesn't involved an anxiety/panic or depression attack/struggle... As well as getting to talk to friends. I have some amazing ones that I truly love.

What are your thoughts on Wombats?

They're better than wormbats. You?

Fear

Cosplaying! Yippee! *has never done cosplay but thinks it looks like awesome fun* :D You do resemble her a good deal, I must say.

I don't as much now xD well, sort of. Just really different hair and thicker eyeliner =p

So...if not Arkan...then WHO? O.o

Don't you wish you knew. *hums amusedly*

Which is better: long hair or short hair

I love either on other people. But my hair is in a pixie-undercut bob right now and I love it. I might get it fully pixied this summer though. Hair really doesn't bother me. If people have a style they love and that they feel comfortable and themselves with, then I say, go for it. Rock you. Even if it's half shaved half long and purple. Seriously. If that's you, then you do you.

Countess

Favorite TV series?

THAT IS TOO HARD. I refuse to dignify this with a response. :noway:

Ever watched Little House on the Prairie?

Of course <3

Favorite actor? Favorite Actress?

I'm not really into media enough to have favorites? I enjoy good acting in general. If you threatened to kill me if I didn't say, though, I'd have to say that I enjoy Mandy Moore, And the ones that played the pastor and the professor in God's not Dead, despite me hating that movie... Particularly the professor. I can't ever remember their names, but they're great actors.

Mandy

If someone were standing over you with a sword, telling you to deny Jesus or else you'd be chopped into a million pieces, what would you do?

I'm going to say in the moment, I truly do not know whether I would mess up or not, or let fear control me. I truly would like to say I would choose death before I denied Christ. I want to believe that, because that's what I want to do. But if I chose otherwise in the moment, which I don't truly have control over saying what I would or would not do without being in the situation, then I would most certainly ask for forgiveness from God and strive to be bolder about my faith.

What do you usually do to vent/calm your anger?

This is a hard question. I would like to say I don't typically get angry, as I mostly get sad, depressed, or hurt. I tend to experience "wet anger" most when I do, though my "dry anger" can be terrifying. Sometimes I'll come on here and talk to close friends, sometimes I'll get alone to reevaluate and pray, sometimes I'll sleep, and sometimes I'll do an activity to destruct my focus elsewhere than the situation that is triggering my emotion. I don't self harm anymore, praise God for getting me through that. I've found more constructive and productive ways to help me deal with life.

What is your career goal?

I'm going to build a youth organization/ministry campus in my town. I really want to minister and reach out to young people, particularly those struggling with and through different issues and situations, much like I did/do. My heart goes out to this generation and those to come. I also want to preach in general (NO ONE START DEBATING ON MY THREAD PLEASE.) because I've been called to and I've already done so some. It's truly amazing.

Favorite SS forum?

Church/Debate.

Funnest thing you've done this summer?

It is now almost this next summer, whoops. I think helping with VBS was the best. I can't wait for this year's.

COUNTESS AGAIN

Why are you a Christian? Why aren't you a Muslim, Mormon, JW or atheist or anything else?

To be perfectly honest, I struggled with this a lot as I grew up. I grew up in a Christian home, so I naturally just "Christianed" at first because it was my life. But I learned as I was exposed to the real world, that basing your faith on tradition and default, isn't truly faith at all. And I fell a lot because of that during the hard years. But honestly, I have truly seen, and felt the hand of God move in my life. I am still here and alive despite everything that has come against me, and I am living proof of God's love and healing/mercy for the broken hearted. If not for Him, I would not be here to give a testimony. And I simply can't imagine my life without Him...actually, I can. I lived it. And I never want to go back.

Do you believe there are many ways to God? Why or why not?

I believe that all denominations have different ways to "Christian", so on that level, yes. But as far as other ways or vices, then no. Jesus said no one comes to the Father but by Him, and He meant that literally. As long as a person/church/denomination is truly, fully loving, believing, glorifying, and serving God, having faith that Christ is the Messiah who died and rose again, and created and loves us all, then they will go to heaven. No matter what their different views and opinions or traditions are. If tradition/religion or regulation becomes equivalent or higher priority than God, though, and/or they don't truly believe in God/Jesus, then they will not make it to heaven.

If some random person on the street who knew nothing about Christianity, asked you what it is all about in a nutshell, what would you say?

It's about a Savior who saw how broken hearts were, and loved us enough to make a way for all of our broken and empty pieces to be mended and made whole. That there truly is hope and freedom because someone was willing to sacrifice and ensure everything, just to prove to us that our ugly side was never too ugly for someone to love.

Sing

What was the best thing you did this summer? (Besides talking to me obviously! :roll: )

ITS ALMOST ANOTHER SUMMER WHOOPS. Like I said though, VBS. And XD obviously!

Do you prefer chocolate, or vanilla pudding?

Not a fan of pudding. Though if forced to choose, chocolate.

Oxy Clean

How are you doing?

I'm surviving. Life is crazy, and up and down. But I'm actually doing okay in this particular moment. I have some amazing people in my life, as well as an awesome God =]

What's your favorite card game?

Rummy, and Uno. There's two for the ask of one.

What's your favorite SS memory?

I HAVE SO MANY OF THESE. oh my goodness. I have a lot of sarcasm and winning against Foolish, which is always fun. There was the time we all were gonna mob against him and plotted his demise in the SS chat, while Belle sang "Kill the beast!" XD it was great. I've also just genuinely been able to be and express myself to the fullest, and find understanding and lasting friendship because of it. So that's always nice. There was also that time I killed you. ...oh wait... That's not a memory... Yet. :twisted:

HSCG

What's your biggest fear?

Probably losing those dearest to me, my closest friends, and family. Particularly by hurting them or running them off with my existence, which..happens a lot. Whoops. >_>

How many of the SSers have you met in real life?

NONE D: but I'm gonna meet Belle soon, and then I'm going on a road trip to see different friends on my way to California, because I will meet Woody. And then we might see Ark/Foolish too.

Who (that you haven't met) would you like to meet?

Woody, Belle, Audrey, and literally everyone basically.

What would you think if you met me?

That I hoped you weren't uncomfortable with my introvertedness, but I was super happy to meet you. =]

OKAY NEXT. give me more questions so I can ignore them for a whole year until I'm active again whoops. Eheh.
kittymeow28
Strawberry

Ok, before I ask You a Q, I just wanna say that I CAN'T WAIT to get to know You better! You seem really nice and fun to talk to! ;)

1. Who is Your favorite Character from Supernatural? (if You watch it)
2. What is Your favorite Genre of Music?
3. What is Your main Clothing Style?
About Around Noon.., Yesterday... YEET! *Bottle Crashes*
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

kitty

Awww! *hugs* you're so sweet! I look forward to that too. ^_^

1. Who is Your favorite Character from Supernatural? (if You watch it)

I don't actually D: it looks cool though!

2. What is Your favorite Genre of Music?

I like so many, I don't really have a favorite. I love alternative rock and electronica, though.

3. What is Your main Clothing Style?

Graphic tees/jackets, jeans, and either lace up boots or converse. Basically comfortable is my style.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Where would you love to go on vacation with a friend or two?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

If you were ever going to go to a convention to cosplay, who would you go as?

My friend is a professional cosplayer and she goes to conventions to spread the Gospel. I'd love to show you some of her cosplays if you're interested!

Also, other than Kingdom Hearts and Sonic, do you play any other video games?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
kittymeow28
Strawberry

What is the One Name You have wanted to Name Your child when You have Children?
About Around Noon.., Yesterday... YEET! *Bottle Crashes*
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay. Just a warning. My copy isn't working for some reason, so I'm just giving answers.

HSCG

I would love it just travel anywhere really. It's not so much the destination, but rather, the journey and memories with those you love. =]

Beth

Hmmmm. Naminé, most likely. I just really love her.

That would be awesome!! That's such an awesome mission that she's taken on. That's amazing, wow.

And, mmm. I haven't played any in a long while honestly. I've had a lot of other hobbies.

Kitty

Mason or Maria are two names I love a lot. As well as spiritual based, like Faith, Grace, and the like.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you had two pick two SSers for your children, who would they be? :P

Whats your favorite outfit?

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Countess

WELL. Jeremiah said the ones I was going to, but I'm still claiming them anyway.

You, because you're sweet and respectful and probably more introverted, like I am.

And SirWhit, because he's intelligent and sarcastic and wants to hire a mariachi band to follow trump everywhere. xD

And as far as favorite outfits, probably when I wear all black and wear my batman jacket. It's my favorite article of clothing.
Woody
Cookies & Creme

What floats your boat (errr, ship)?

Is shipping just for fun, or for realsies?

What are your plans for the future?

What was a time when your life took an unexpected twist? Was it a happy twist?

If you could meet one ToOer/SSer, who would it be?

Question right back at'cha: What are your three favorite songs and why?

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold