The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Favorite Odyssey Couple?
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=858
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Kaida [ Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

There was some spark in The Champ of the Camp but I don't think I have ever pictured Eugene and Connie together.

Author:  Jason [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

I really want them to develop a realationship for Jason. I don't see it being Tasha, but they should bring someone new in. Not a replica of Jason though, but someone who genuinely is perfect for him. Some of the relationships in odyssey seem too perfect. Katrina and Eugene are a good couple don't get me wrong, but a couple doesn't have to be clones in order to love each other.

I personally like the scenes we've heard between whit and Jenny. They've done a great job in relaying their love story.

Author:  Doublem [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Jason wrote:
I really want them to develop a realationship for Jason. I don't see it being Tasha, but they should bring someone new in. Not a replica of Jason though, but someone who genuinely is perfect for him. Some of the relationships in odyssey seem too perfect. Katrina and Eugene are a good couple don't get me wrong, but a couple doesn't have to be clones in order to love each other.

I personally like the scenes we've heard between whit and Jenny. They've done a great job in relaying their love story.


My words exactly. See, to be quite honest, Eugene and Katrina's relationship can be quite boring. They're too alike each other, it's not interesting...

Now, Connie and Jason... that would be be exciting!

Author:  Shadow [ Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Liz'alike wrote:

But I do want to see some future relationships! Such as Connie and Jason... Not necessarily them as a couple (though that would work too!), but they ain't getting any younger, and they need (or I need! lol) something!
No more Connie and Jason! BOO! :twisted: :boohoo:

Author:  Baron von Odyssey [ Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Agreed. (No offense Connie/Jason shippers, I just don't think they're a good couple)

Author:  GJFH [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Baron von Odyssey wrote:
Agreed. (No offense Connie/Jason shippers, I just don't think they're a good couple)

Baron, you are a sweetheart.
My OTP will always be Jack and Joanne. :yes: No couple can compare.

Author:  PennyBassett [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

So true.

Author:  Jo March [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

I think Jack and Joanne or Whit and Jenny. I REALLY like both of them...

Author:  TigerShadow [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

What's this? A favorite ships thread I haven't posted in...?

PREPARE THE SANDBAGS AND TRENCHES Y'ALL

My Odyssey OTP has been and always will be Trent and Mandy. I love the "best friends to romance" story; it's my favorite way of developing a romance, showing that these characters matter to each other as friends and equals and not just as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not what everyone expected, but when you look at it, they're really good for each other—intellectual equals and personality qualities and talents that balance each other. I've got headcanons out the wazoo for these two and how their love story develops, and I can't wait to see these two idiots return to the show. (Because they will. It's gonna happen. I will literally empty my bank account for this.)

Also, Trent DeWhite is bae. Who wouldn't wanna date this nerd? :inlove:

Author:  GJFH [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

TigerShadow wrote:
What's this? A favorite ships thread I haven't posted in...?

PREPARE THE SANDBAGS AND TRENCHES Y'ALL

My Odyssey OTP has been and always will be Trent and Mandy. I love the "best friends to romance" story; it's my favorite way of developing a romance, showing that these characters matter to each other as friends and equals and not just as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not what everyone expected, but when you look at it, they're really good for each other—intellectual equals and personality qualities and talents that balance each other. I've got headcanons out the wazoo for these two and how their love story develops, and I can't wait to see these two idiots return to the show. (Because they will. It's gonna happen. I will literally empty my bank account for this.)

Also, Trent DeWhite is bae. Who wouldn't wanna date this nerd? :inlove:

Mmhm...their relationship is so pure and genuine, it's easy to see how they care for each other, even in their awkward teenage ways.
I've always shipped them. :mrgreen:

Though I wouldn't want to date Trent. Only since our personalities are too similar and he belongs to Mandy. :inlove:
.

Author:  PennyBassett [ Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

I secretly have a huge crush on Trent. It's a shame he's spoken for because we would be great together.

Author:  Jo March [ Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Oh yeah!! I forgot about Trent and Mandy! I like them too

Author:  Kathy0 [ Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

PennyBassett wrote:
I secretly have a huge crush on Trent. It's a shame he's spoken for because we would be great together.

OMG YES! I did not have a crush on him but my sister did! Lol!

-- Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:32 pm --

Edwin Blackguard and mayor Margaret Fay. I mean they were only together as a joke but... It was pretty funny! And I guess it was not even real! It was in Bernards story so... I guess it is not a real couple.

Author:  Jo March [ Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Blackgaard and Mayor Faye was a good and hilarious match, you are right!

Author:  Tarol [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

MANDY AND RODNEY. I just listened to Changing Rodney and I think it'd be cute. xP I mean, nerd and bully, perfect, no? :mrgreen:

Author:  TigerShadow [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Just gonna throw this out there, but...

Buck/Olivia.

-is attacked-

Author:  GJFH [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
MANDY AND RODNEY. I just listened to Changing Rodney and I think it'd be cute. xP I mean, nerd and bully, perfect, no? :mrgreen:

Honey-no. I would regurgitate, he doesn't have enough empathy or barely a conscience. She doesn't deserve that. It sounds mean, really though. A friendship maybe, please knock the Modney ship off the table. He can have Donna. She's more outspoken and sarcastic. :)

Author:  PennyBassett [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

I was the one who attacked TigerShadow. Bules forever!

Author:  TigerShadow [ Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

-fights back with a vengeance-

Buck/Olivia 5ever~

Author:  GJFH [ Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?

Buck and Olivia, hm, that I can imagine. :)
*fights the battle*

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/