It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Favorite Odyssey Couple?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:31 pm 
Mint Chocolate Chip

Older couples are one of the most amazing things in all of creation. I adore a relationship that has blossomed into an unprecedented maturity through decades of cooperation. Jack and Joanne, Whit and Jenny, but we are forgetting what is perhaps the most touching and truly great of all of the couples to ever appear on Adventures in Odyssey, regardless of age:

Tom and Agnes Riley.

Any dissenters?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:35 am 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
MonkeyDude wrote:
As much as I respect and Understand Trent and Mandy are end game. I kinda like Jared and Mandy. *Hides Behind Wall.*

Yeah, I get it. I've been listening to that era of Odyssey, and I thought the same thing. I ship Trandy more, but Mandred would work too.

And I still don't ship Buck and Olivia. I'm not obsessed with the idea of Buck and Jules, but right now, I'm enjoying their cuteness. I think I need more examples of Buck and Olivia together before I can really ship them.

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

I LOVE Tom and Agnes! They are so adorable!!

"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:11 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
I agree! I also just thought of, get this- Marvin Washington and Bethany Shepard. they're both quirky, but well balanced, they like horses and outdoorsy type things, they're both into music (presuming Bethany picked up her Dad's hobbies). I think it might work.

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:12 am 
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:
get this- Marvin Washington and Bethany Shepard. they're both quirky, but well balanced, they like horses and outdoorsy type things, they're both into music (presuming Bethany picked up her Dad's hobbies). I think it might work.

That is the strangest thing I've ever heard.... I like it! \:D/

Offline Profile