Jason+Tasha

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Jason+Tasha

Tasha needs to become a christian so she and Jason can get togather. I want to know what think.
Proud K.R.E Member
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I never, never liked Tasha. She just seems like a female clone of Jason, and I was extremely glad when they didn't get married. I'd personally rather Connie/Jason then Tasha come back a Christian just so she and Jason can get together.
(And I'm normally not a fan of J/C)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

But C+J just doesn't work. Tasha's one of the better Characters.
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I think Tasha works better as an agent. It's not just an occupation to her; she loves her job as a full-time agent, and for that reason she and Jason don't need to get married. Jason won't commit himself to the agency full-time, but Tasha is, to use the common phrase, married to the job. She's not going to drop everything and give up her work for Jason, no matter how much she loves him, and in a healthy marriage, that simply cannot work.

Besides, she shouldn't become a Christian so she and Jason can miraculously get together. If she's to become a Christian, she should have her own story. She's a government agent, after all, and she's probably done a number of things that are, at best, morally gray. For that reason alone, she should have a serious struggle with her faith that should not be resolved solely because she and Jason suddenly need to get married. (And even if she did accept Jesus, she might come to the conclusion that He placed her in the NSA for a reason, and decide that she's not supposed to leave her job, which would, again, make a relationship with Jason impossible.)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Wow, Tiger! That was awesome. I totally agree; she should have her own story. Just because she's an agent doesn't mean she's an automatic fit for Jason; I too see her as "married to her job". Her not being a Christian isn't the only obstacle.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I agree Tigershadow -- we don't need any "Hey! Let's have this character do something drastic (become a Christian, get married, come back, etc.) so that we can have more romantic relationships!"
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Hey, I agree I didn't mean to sound like just marring Jason was the only reason just one of many. sorry if that's what it sounded like.
Proud K.R.E Member
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

And, echoing these sentiments, I feel I need to say something. Though I am all for and actively go on church visitation and work in other outreaches to help spread the Gospel, and I love it every time I see or hear of someone coming to Christ, AIO is a program geared to show Christian children how the real world works. Inevitably there will be those folks who, no matter how much prodding toward Christ they receive, either through personal pride or Satan's grip upon their lives, will never except him. I believe that Bill and Tasha are the characters destined to fill those roles on the show.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yes, as sad as it is, it would be unrealistic if everyone on the show became a Christian.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ya,I guess. I just have my heart set on J+T!!!!!
Proud K.R.E Member