Switch to full style
If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Post a reply

which couple do you think is better together?

Mitch and Connie :P
17
53%
Mitch and Maureen :P
15
47%
 
Total votes : 32

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I voted for Mitch and Maureen. I think the reason that most people don't like Maureen is the same reason why a lot of teen girls don't like Selena Gomez, because she is dating Justin Beiber. The reason they don't like her is silly, same with Maureen.



I feel that I should clarify something here. What I mean to say is that the specific reason for not liking Selena is silly. I am not really a fan of Selena, and I don't know enough about her to say much about that.

Also, Pound Foolish, I agree that there are other reasons for people not liking Maureen besides jealousy, but it seemed to me that lots of people were mad because Maureen married Mitch, and Connie didn't. I do think that she should have maybe been in another episode or something.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:10 pm

It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:05 am

Pound Foolish wrote:It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?


Bieber is cuter. *swoons* Anyways, I think there might be a riot if we change this topic to one about Justin and Selena, soo lets just go back to talking about Mitch and Maureen.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:I voted for Mitch and Maureen. I think the reason that most people don't like Maureen is the same reason why a lot of teen girls don't like Selena Gomez, because she is dating Justin Beiber. The reason they don't like her is silly, same with Maureen.



I feel that I should clarify something here. What I mean to say is that the specific reason for not liking Selena is silly. I am not really a fan of Selena, and I don't know enough about her to say much about that.

Also, Pound Foolish, I agree that there are other reasons for people not liking Maureen besides jealousy, but it seemed to me that lots of people were mad because Maureen married Mitch, and Connie didn't. I do think that she should have maybe been in another episode or something.


I'm glad you cleared this up cause I was just about to post about how it's not silly that I don't like Maureen, cause I don't want to date Mitch. Or Justin, for that matter. That would just be weird.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Pound Foolish wrote:It seems Bieber and Gomez (boy, that girl is cute, *sigh*) are the new topic. Is it possible to change the names of topics?


You sicko! Well, I must admit that she's a little um, cute, but you just sound like a sicko! Let's just hush up about Selena and Justin. They're both bad singers. Anyway, Maureen was not developed enough for me to really enjoy her character, but I don't think you guys are being completely fair with her! Just because she's marrying little Robbie Mitchy doesn't mean she's an awful character!

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Errrr... Maureen is an okay character, I guess, even if she married, um, Robie Mitchy. Where'd THAT come from? Anyhow, as I've said a million times, I don't really hate Maureen or Something Old, Something New. Truth be told, I enjoyed both. But... it left me sad. Very sad. Besides, like I keep saying, Maureen was barely around. We found out next to nothing about her. She's some FBI agent who likes opera.
PS, I'm not the sicko. Suzy SWOONED, for Pete's sake.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

I'll start A M+C Club

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 am

I support Mitch/Maureen, for no other reason than I despise Mitch/Connie. Mitch and Connie really weren't right for each other, and not just because the showrunners made it clear that this was God's will. Their personalities don't mesh well. She's a bit of a traditionalist—she gets comfortable where she is and she wants to make a life there, with a family and stability. He likes the adventure and the fulfillment he gets from his work, and he's willing to uproot his life to gain those opportunities. The two personalities clash because they're two different ways of living, and you simply cannot have that in the same home if you want a stable, long-lasting marriage. I'm totally cool with Mitch marrying Maureen—now people have stopped asking when Mitch is coming back to marry Connie.

And to be honest, I never quite figured out what made Mitch and Connie love each other. I get why they would have been friends and why they might like each other, but I never saw any real reason for a deeper connection between them.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:03 am

I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:05 am

Wodfamchocsod wrote:I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.


You win all the yes. Connie and Mitch came off as kind of shallow to me. :/

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:15 am

Is there a picture of Maureen?

Re: Mitch and Connie/Mitch and Maureen

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:43 pm

TigerShadow wrote:
Wodfamchocsod wrote:I voted Mitch and Maureen because they are right for each other...things worked out for them. I know u guys r gonna hate me for this...but I personally think Mitch and Connie were a little too lovey Dovey anyways.


You win all the yes. Connie and Mitch came off as kind of shallow to me. :/


Awesome!! Glad 2 know there is some1 out there who feels the same way I do! :P
Post a reply