It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:15 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jason should be shipped with...
Connie 32%  32%  [ 8 ]
Monica 36%  36%  [ 9 ]
Tasha 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
A Jason Fan :D 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Nobody 16%  16%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 25
Author Message
 Post subject: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:13 am 
Peach Cobbler

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 am
Posts: 1377
Gender: None specified
Discuss in this thread.

_________________
ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:
Welcome to The KRE! This klub is, in short, dedicated to E.R.K.-hating and/or Emily-hating. C'mon and join us! :D:


Last edited by John Henry on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 am 
Fudge Marble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am
Posts: 818
Location: In the Village
Gender: Female
A Jason fan--that's a funny option. :D

_________________
Avatar by Laura Hollingsworth (thesilvereye)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 am 
Banana Fudge
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 am
Posts: 2425
Gender: Male
Jason should ship...himself to Alaska.

He should use the largest box possible, with plenty of airholes and food to last a week.

_________________
People I disagree with are the root of all evil.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:12 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 pm
Posts: 2620
Location: At any given point, probably a sketchbook
Gender: Female
Jason should ship antique vases for his shop. Because obviously he should. \:D/

(The title of this thread doesn't really seem to acclamate itself with the fandom-based meaning of "ship". More accurately, it should be "Jason Should Be Shipped With". "To ship", the verbal form, is to support a pairing, not to be part of one. If you are a part of a pairing, then you are in a ship, rather than actively shipping something yourself. If Jason supported a pairing, the title of this thread would work, but as we are apparently supposed to talk about Jason being in a relationship himself, as though it hasn't been argued to death already, the title does not, grammatically, work.)

(As a member of fandoms, I am very protective of our lingo and the grammatical forms it takes. ;) )

_________________
Duchess of Logic in the Royal Court of Eleventh Doctor, Lord of the Debate Vampires
Personal tumblr
AIO sideblog
MF: *abolishes the debate nun monument*
Tiger: Eh, that's cool. It gets lonely in the convent. :P


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:23 pm 
Fudge Marble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am
Posts: 818
Location: In the Village
Gender: Female
Mr. Whit's End wrote:
Jason should ship...himself to Alaska.

He should use the largest box possible, with plenty of airholes and food to last a week.


No! Jason must not leave...if that's what you're implying. Anyway, he's been to Alaska by a much easier method. ;)

-- Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:27 pm --

TigerShadow wrote:
Jason should ship antique vases for his shop. Because obviously he should. \:D/


That makes more sense. (although I don't see him at an antique shop forever...)

I was going to explain shipping, but didn't want to go to the trouble of doing it, and you of course did a fantastic job. I probably would sooner or later, as it was bothering me...

Maybe he should ship someone. Who would he ship?

Anyway, Connie. Because reasons.

_________________
Avatar by Laura Hollingsworth (thesilvereye)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 pm
Posts: 2620
Location: At any given point, probably a sketchbook
Gender: Female
Ameraka wrote:
Maybe he should ship someone. Who would he ship?


Whit and Margaret Faye. But he would feel slightly conflicted, because he has a soft spot for Margaret and Edwin Blackgaard, and he can't choose between them and he can't ship both.

_________________
Duchess of Logic in the Royal Court of Eleventh Doctor, Lord of the Debate Vampires
Personal tumblr
AIO sideblog
MF: *abolishes the debate nun monument*
Tiger: Eh, that's cool. It gets lonely in the convent. :P


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should ship...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 am 
Peach Cobbler

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:08 am
Posts: 1377
Gender: None specified
Thanks Tiger, I will change the title.

_________________
ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:
Welcome to The KRE! This klub is, in short, dedicated to E.R.K.-hating and/or Emily-hating. C'mon and join us! :D:


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 pm 
Moose Tracks
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Posts: 3752
Gender: None specified
Jason should ship Monica out of jail.

_________________
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:13 am 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:29 pm
Posts: 354
Gender: None specified
Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

Personally I don't like the idea of Connie and Jason, because that's too similar to Mitch's lifestyle. Yes, Jason works at the antique shop now, but I still don't see Connie as a good match for Jason. Maybe connie would work with Jeff sense he's back on the show. She could travel the world.

Monica is a great option. One problem would be her faith, but maybe she'd warm up to it.

Tasha really doesn't have a chance any more... Mainly because that ship has sailed and sunk and closed for good. Nuff said.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:01 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 211
Location: That rectangular thingy over yonder
Gender: Male
Jason wrote:
Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

Personally I don't like the idea of Connie and Jason, because that's too similar to Mitch's lifestyle. Yes, Jason works at the antique shop now, but I still don't see Connie as a good match for Jason. Maybe connie would work with Jeff sense he's back on the show. She could travel the world.

Monica is a great option. One problem would be her faith, but maybe she'd warm up to it.

Tasha really doesn't have a chance any more... Mainly because that ship has sailed and sunk and closed for good. Nuff said.


There's so little info about Jeff that would be sure to work!

_________________
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:

I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.

I know Martin is smiling down.


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:41 pm 
Peach Cobbler
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:12 pm
Posts: 1429
Location: The ToO chat
Gender: Female
Jason wrote:
Honestly if Jason were to be shipped with someone I think the Lady from Best Laid Plans would be a great option or maybe Monica.

Personally I don't like the idea of Connie and Jason, because that's too similar to Mitch's lifestyle. Yes, Jason works at the antique shop now, but I still don't see Connie as a good match for Jason. Maybe connie would work with Jeff sense he's back on the show. She could travel the world.

Monica is a great option. One problem would be her faith, but maybe she'd warm up to it.

Tasha really doesn't have a chance any more... Mainly because that ship has sailed and sunk and closed for good. Nuff said.
I agree with everything you have said, except for the Monica thing... It just seems like that ship has sailed and sunk as well, because she was sent to prison for the whole novacom thing, and, as you said, she's not a christian... Just my opinion, but it doesn't seem like they would work. Even just the personality differences, they're too... different! ;)

_________________
Image
Owl City


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 pm 
Cookies & Creme
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm
Posts: 230
Location: Listening to the Blackgaard Chronicles
Gender: None specified
Which lady from Best Laid Plans? I will have to go look at my Official Guide book again.

I really wanted Mitch and Connie to get married so when Mitch left for good (in album 55) I immediately decided that Connie and Jason should get together.

I agree with Connie G. I don't think that Monica is a good match for Jason because of her checkered past, and the fact that she isn't a Christian. Jason has attempted to marry a non-Christian and it did not work out. I don't think he will try again.

_________________
Please, Please, Please AIO!!!!! Bring Richard Maxwell back!!! And then have him get married to Connie!!!


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:37 pm 
Fudge Marble
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 pm
Posts: 870
Location: The Great White North
Gender: Female
I really really wish Jason had ended up with the lady from best laid plans. But Monica would be nice too! Connie is too young for him.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:26 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 2747
Location: Stealing my place in the sun
Gender: None specified
What if that lady's too old? She had a 10-year-old son, after all. (not that Jason's any spring chicken himself) I do like her a lot, of course, and the boy was adorable. I think Jason should marry Donna Barclay! :D

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:46 pm 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:58 pm
Posts: 4765
Location: Somewhere beyond you
Gender: Female
Helios wrote:
What if that lady's too old? She had a 10-year-old son, after all. (not that Jason's any spring chicken himself) I do like her a lot, of course, and the boy was adorable. I think Jason should marry Donna Barclay! :D


Really? :lol:

This is a one word post.

_________________
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:54 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 2747
Location: Stealing my place in the sun
Gender: None specified
Why not? Neither of them are attached! And we haven't seen Donna in ages.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:55 am 
Fudge Marble
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 11:40 pm
Posts: 870
Location: The Great White North
Gender: Female
If Connie is too young, Donna is waaay too young

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:38 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 2747
Location: Stealing my place in the sun
Gender: None specified
Sure, but the Connie-Jason movement has the majority, so it's likely Jason will end up marrying someone much younger than him, simply because he's so old by now. So if Connie's up for grabs, I think Donna definitely should be.

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 am 
Mint Chocolate Chip
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Posts: 2030
Gender: Male
Yeah, you realize that there is probably a 15-year age difference at least? The gap could even be as large as 20, though that may be a bit of a stretch. That is not a very conventional option. The team would never consider it.

_________________
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)


Top
Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jason should be shipped with...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:21 pm 
Mocha Jamocha
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Posts: 2747
Location: Stealing my place in the sun
Gender: None specified
"The team" thought marrying Mitch off to Maureen was a good idea. There's very little I would put past the team.

Donna is a good deal younger, of course. I just can't think of any older characters who are unattached, and liable to make a good match with Jason. :?

_________________
Image


Top
Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net