Who should marry Connie?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Who should marry Connie

I think Mitch should marry Connie.
17%
I think Jason should marry Connie.
29%
I think Jeff should marry Connie.
17%
I think Eugene should marry Connie.
No votes
I think someone else that has appeared should marry Connie (specify in post)
4%
I think someone new who moves to Odyssey should marry Connie.
17%
I think Connie should be single.
17%

Total votes: 24

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

HomeschoolCowGirl, I returned back to my original choice.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Thank you!!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

You're welcome.

Connie plans not to marry.

-- Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:19 pm --
Natalie P. wrote:WHATT?????? NO WAY!!! Ahh, not to sink your ship, or anything, but whit is like half a century older than connie... thinkin he'd do better as like, her father figure. Yeah, man he is like WAY to old for her.

-- Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:32 pm --
underseasie wrote:
TigerShadow wrote: The multiple users on AIOWiki who have spammed and abused Maureen's page because she "ruined Connie's life" tell me otherwise.
Ah. Yes, I must admit that is going a bit far, but I still believe that I am the only active Soda Shop member who wishes Something Old, Something New had never happened.
Yeah, well, I think Mitch could have stayed in budapest because, well, how would U feel if U were connie? Maureen didn't ruin connie's life, she just coulda kept it to herself and left the AIO fans guessing about Mitch. ThatsJustMyOpinion.
No, Natalie. You're not God. WretchedSinner's not the only one who believes Connie should marry Whit. Aaron Wiley has the same idea.