Connie + Jason Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I thought that either Connie must marry Jeff or that she should be single, but now I'm wonderin'.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote:Yes, I have. Have you?
I have heard the first 7 parts, and then my membership ended. :(. But it was really good....I'm glad they're addressing the "tolerance" and "gender" issue. Hopefully it won't start anything, u know?
Girls just wanna have fun!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yes, I really like it! I especially like it because Jason's actually in it. ;) It is interesting they're addressing that. Hopefully they don't get any backlash or anything, but they seem to be handling it well--especially considering it's a sensitive topic, and addressed toward kids.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote:Yes, I really like it! I especially like it because Jason's actually in it. ;) It is interesting they're addressing that. Hopefully they don't get any backlash or anything, but they seem to be handling it well--especially considering it's a sensitive topic, and addressed toward kids.
Yeah...I know what u mean. I can't believe Harlow Doyle got put in there...but he can be a funny character too. :). (I like Jason, too). I can't wait till it goes out to the public so I can hear part 8... Anyways. I was thinking the same thing when u said Backlash. Who knows what it'll lead to.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Why not mail Katie Leigh about your ideas? Or maybe Townsend Coleman!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

John Henry wrote:Why not mail Katie Leigh about your ideas? Or maybe Townsend Coleman!
Because they don't have any say in the writing about their characters?

I would suggest writing Focus in Colorado Springs instead.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

What can Townsend or Katie do about it? They're actors, not writers. The real people to go to with this would be people like Marshal Younger, Kathy Buchanan, or Nathan Hoobler (although I feel confident that they've had enough of the "Connie's love life" letters ever since "Something Blue").
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Awesome! I hate it that they brought Jeff back. He could ruin it for Connie and Jason!!!
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I don't even know the actors addresses. I wish; that'd be cool. :)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

It's too bad the actors don't have a say in what happens to their characters. I've emailed Focus about it. I've posted comments on their facebook. I've also sent them some of my fanfiction. :)

truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

I don't really care much for Jeff either. Ever since Mitch left for good Jason has been #1 for Connie(at least for me!) I would love to see them get married, but I'm not sure whether the writers will ever go for that. Still Kathy Buchan said that Mitch would come back when Ronald McDonald becomes a vegetarian, and the Chigago Bulls win the Superbowl. Mitch came back! Maybe Connie and Jason do have a chance!
Cookies & Creme

truAIOfan wrote:I don't really care much for Jeff either. Ever since Mitch left for good Jason has been #1 for Connie(at least for me!) I would love to see them get married, but I'm not sure whether the writers will ever go for that. Still Kathy Buchan said that Mitch would come back when Ronald McDonald becomes a vegetarian, and the Chigago Bulls win the Superbowl. Mitch came back! Maybe Connie and Jason do have a chance!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What happened to the leaders: Ashley and Amerka
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I think that Connie should get married sometime, but I agree, it shouldn't happen for a long time yet. She and Jason should start going out, and their relationship should have a lot of ups and downs before they get married. Like Eugene and Katrina, but Jason and Connie would have their own struggles unique to their situation, like Jason being/having been an agent. If Jeff comes into it at all, it should be a love triangle, in which Jason wins Connie's heart in the end (for me it'd be no contest though ;) )

Blitz
Moose Tracks

..... Jeff and Connie were really into each other. Jeff is the typical jock. Basketball or football I think. Guy the girls fall over..... Listen to his first episode.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I think Connie should marry Wooton!
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Actually, that would be impossible.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

They had a relationship which Connie did not have with Jas.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, Connie and Jason are pretty perfect together.
I was thinking about how Connie didn't want to marry Mitch because he was always going to be in danger, and he didn't even care. But now that Jason is actually (hopefully) retiring from the agency, that wouldn't be a problem anymore, now would it?
However, with the reintroduction of Jeff, it looks like us Connie/Jason fans might not get our wish. :(
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I don't think it was so much the danger in and of itself as it was the underlying problem of Mitch's priorities being more for the FBI than his relationship with Connie. If Jason knows how to prioritize, their relationship will be more likely to work out.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love