Connie + Jason Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Helios-- you did throw an incendiary grenade. ;)

*recaptures terrorists, throws them in a maximum security prison and puts Blitz in a special cell which neutralizes lightning power*

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz wrote:I thought only men were supposed to shift the blame... No wait Eve also did. It is Adam's fault. Had he given a hand, we never would have fallen. ;)
Oh thanks a lot, Blitz! O.o This makes me feel so good about myself...now I'll have to go get counseling again... :P (Lol I'm totally joking)
Ameraka wrote:Helios-- you did throw an incendiary grenade. ;)

*recaptures terrorists, throws them in a maximum security prison and puts Blitz in a special cell which neutralizes lightning power*
So? Blitz started it!!! (something you can't blame on Eve this time!) Maybe the grenade just kinda slipped out of my hand...maybe....

BTW, we got you locked in the force-field, so how can you throw us in prison? Logic, my girl, logic. :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*applauds Helios's move*
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

Jason and Connie should end up together on AIO. Reading fanfics about them getting together doesn't really do it justice lol. And plus there are barely any fanfics about AIO. Even if they never get together i can still dream right?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Their are a lot of fanfic of AIO. You just have to know the right people.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Who are they?

jasonANDconnie
Vanilla

Would you be able to tell me any websites where I can find fanfics? I've only seen them on fanfiction.net but i've already read all of them. @Blitz
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I have no idea anymore how to find them. My brother used to read them, but I never have had the like for them. He used to read them from a place I can't remember unfortunately.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Hm. Well, people should put them on fanfiction.net. Or at least somewhere where those who long to read AIO fanfic can find them.

Anyway, this is getting offtopic so if we discuss fanfiction anymore we should discuss it on the AIO Fanfiction topic. :)

thetardisrocks
Vanilla

ok i'm so very happy that Im not the only one who ships these two.
"Then take a nap, I'll eat your take-out!"
"You wouldn't dare.."
"oh YEs I wOULD!"
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Not another. *sighs*
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yay thetardisrocks! It is good to find there's other Jasonnie shippers out there! Welcome! :D

(Btw, should that be the ship name? Rather than just J+C or Connie+Jason--)

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

THIS IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Connie & Jason? Isn't Jason to old?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Jason isn't that old. We're talking about Odyssey time here. Whit would be in his 90s, since he was in World War 2. I don't think he actually is.

I'd marry Jason. :)

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

See, I still headcanon that Odyssey is currently in the year 2003 or something, so Jason might be in his early forties (late thirties at the earliest) and Connie her mid-twenties.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The thing is, Tiger, is that Odyssey Time is roughly one Odyssey year for every five normal years. But Odyssian technology advances at the current pace of the real world. It's hard to place a specific date that Odyssey is at (even though technically we are 40% into 1992). Why would you headcanon that Odyssey is in 2003? What is your basis for that?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I wrote a post about this on the ToO back in March and I'm too lazy to do the thing and write this sucker out, so to that end:
Tiger's Long and Ranty Post wrote:My brother and I actually had a discussion about this recently, and we've come to the conclusion that at most, eight to ten years have passed in-show, and they began in the early nineties. Consider the setting issues: Blackgaard's Castle is a popular hang-out because it's an arcade, not to mention the arcade in "The Prodigal Jimmy", and both of these places are very late-eighties/early-nineties. There's also the Dungeons & Dragons craze that fed into "Castles and Cauldrons, Parts 1 and 2", and that particular controversy also reached its peak in the late 80s and early 90s. Add to that the fact that child characters have an approximately four-year run spanning from about fifth grade to eighth grade (if they are shown attending Odyssey Elementary at all; most middle schools, and for the purposes of discussion we'll assume Odyssey Middle School, have three grade levels—sixth, seventh, and eighth), and the fact that two generations of Odyssey kids have gone through the system with another generation currently in the middle of it, and you get about eight to ten years, depending on your personal guess, meaning that at the latest, the show is set in approximately 2001.

Technology, such as the advancement of computers and the AppleBerry Smartphone that Emily and Matthew find in the GRC, doesn't really factor in, because when you have someone like Whit, who has advanced virtual reality technology beyond even much of what we've developed today, over twenty years after "The Imagination Station, Part 1" aired, you can have some technological leeway, in my opinion.
It's been a few months since I wrote that, so I gave myself some leeway regarding years and the exact dates when Odyssey starts and ends. Under this headcanon, I figure that "A Class Reenactment" is set in Trent, Marvin, and Mandy's eighth grade year at Odyssey Middle School, and probably towards the end, in about April or May of 2002 (still in the school year because Marvin shows them a copy of the Odyssey Owl, the OMS newspaper, and it's got the school superlatives in it; that kind of thing is, in many places, announced toward the end of the school year). This was a decision of mine that was also partially arbitrary, because I'm that weird nerd that writes AIO fanfiction solely for the second generation of Odyssey kids and I need some landmark years to keep a timetable. Because of weird gut-feelings that have nothing to do with fact and everything to do with my personal perception of the time that has passed in-show, I think about a year to a year and a half has passed in-universe, making it around 2003.

(It should be noted that my headcanon hinges on the show not needing to start in 1987; this might contradict in-canon information, but...)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
thetardisrocks
Vanilla

Ameraka wrote:Yay thetardisrocks! It is good to find there's other Jasonnie shippers out there! Welcome! :D

(Btw, should that be the ship name? Rather than just J+C or Connie+Jason--)
IDK i've had a lot of thoughts. Conson. JaCon (sounds like bacon if you say it fast XD)
Idk, I like combining names for ships generally XD
"Then take a nap, I'll eat your take-out!"
"You wouldn't dare.."
"oh YEs I wOULD!"
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Jason is someone like Mitch. Connie did not marry Mitch. Why would she marry Jason? (Mitch and Jason are good at stuff like spying, secret agent, etc.)