Connie + Jason Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

thetardisrocks wrote:
Ameraka wrote:Yay thetardisrocks! It is good to find there's other Jasonnie shippers out there! Welcome! :D

(Btw, should that be the ship name? Rather than just J+C or Connie+Jason--)
IDK i've had a lot of thoughts. Conson. JaCon (sounds like bacon if you say it fast XD)
Idk, I like combining names for ships generally XD
I kinda like JaCon! Although dunno if sounding like bacon is a good thing or a bad thing....

-- Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:54 am --
John Henry wrote:Jason is someone like Mitch. Connie did not marry Mitch. Why would she marry Jason? (Mitch and Jason are good at stuff like spying, secret agent, etc.)
Because Jason is better than Mitch. He's also a Whittaker. Connie is practically a member of the family anyway; she might as well make it official. :)

There is more to Jason's character than just spying. I don't think the spying is so much the problem as Mitch putting his job before Connie (it was Gods will after all that he go to Budapest but Mitch seemed kinda like a jerk in those eps)

People don't have to be alike to get along; sometimes being too much alike could be a problem; liking the same things in different ways can cause clashes. Being alike in some ways but not others allows them to complement each other.

And Connie and Jason have the most important thing in common-- they are both Christians. And both part of Whits End.

The secrets would probably be the biggest problem, considering Connie's curiosity--although the fact that Jason was a spy is probably the worst kept secret in Odyssey. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Jason own the antique shop now.......
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Blitz wrote:Jason own the antique shop now.......
He doesn't own it actually....he manages it for Jack and Joanne.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Conne + Jason? Jason is Mitch II. Connie must not marry Jason - that's WEIRD! I never heard Connie ever having a relationship with Jason. Tasha was older than Connie - and Tasha was Jason's fiancee. Personally, I don't want to hear that Connie married - of all people - Jason, Ever! (If I used rough language forgive me)
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

You don't have to think that Connie should marry Jason...but please, don't insult Jason by comparing him to Mitch. Mitch II? He was in the show long before Mitch and is a much better character. But I suppose that's just my opinion too.

John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Really, then why do you throw stuff at everybody that disagrees with you?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

She wasn't throwing anything at anyone, she was rebutting you. If your opinion is contested, typically you argue back. That's kind of the point of a debate. ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Yes, but when someone criticizes such ideas she or AshleyWhittaker - I'm not sure which but I think it's Amerka - throws things all over the place.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Define "throws things everywhere". All I'm seeing is perfectly intelligent, well-mannered rebuttal in the posts of this thread.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Define it? It's obivious! Throwing things everywhere is rude.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ah, I should have been clearer--can you give me a specific (and I mean specific) example in this particular case of how either Ameraka or AshleyWhittaker are launching projectiles in random directions?
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Sorry, I searched for it - I can't find it. But, I know someone threw things around - of that I have solid proof, for I saw it with my own eyes - who was it? Do you know?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I think I found it? It was the conversations from the first page involving incendiary objects, I think. Those were all meant purely in jest, and it wasn't just Ameraka and AshleyWhittaker; Blitz, Pound Foolish, and Wakko were the ones who began that particular discussion. They were joking; they wouldn't really start pitching hissy fits at people who disagree with them.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

No, No. That is not the one. Someone cried or screamed and threw objects all over the place.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Okay, I think this discussion about throwing things has gone on long enough. Let's get back on topic, k?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

So why are people suggesting that Connie marry Jason? Hey Amerka & Ashley, I'll terrorize you with the 101 reasons why they should not marry - try to answer them! (sorry if I was mean) Mahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Also, Amerka threw stuff in the Ties that Bind.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I'm joining this group! Ignore the bad comments....nice writing, btw.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Cool! Thanks! I'm just going to ignore the negativity. I want this to be a positive, fun club!

Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Yeah...I really like your perspective...but anyways have you heard The Ties That Bind yet Amereka?
Girls just wanna have fun!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yes, I have. Have you?