101 Reasons Connie and Jason are NEVER Getting Married

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Jason can never use a number above 3 or 4 digits is what PF said. Do you think I'm sinning :D.
MilkandEggs
Strawberry

Jason and Connie isn't happening, get over it people.
It’s not about the stand we take, but the grace we give
It’s not about the name we make, but the life we live
Heard about a King who stepped down, took my place
True Love gave His life away
It’s love that lights the way
~Family Force 5
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

John Henry wrote:Jason can never use a number above 3 or 4 digits is what PF said. Do you think I'm sinning :D.
Yes, because that was totally a factual statement and was not in any way meant in jest. And why the heck would we think you were sinning? Being annoying, maybe, but not sinning.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I don't think this will get to 101 reasons.
Last edited by Gaberk on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mr. Whit's End wrote:
John Henry wrote:Jason can never use a number above 3 or 4 digits is what PF said. Do you think I'm sinning :D.
Yes, because that was totally a factual statement and was not in any way meant in jest. And why the heck would we think you were sinning? Being annoying, maybe, but not sinning.
In fact, what he said was that:
Pound Foolish wrote:7. Jason doesn’t know that phone number have to have more than just three or four digits
In reference to the fact that he does a few numbers on the telephone, and bip, it dials.

This has absolutely nothing, nothing, nothing to do with his intellectual ability or knowledge about 5 digit numbers.
Gaberk wrote:This topic may get to 101 reasons in about 10 months, and they won't be good reasons either. I really don't want to argue, so can we stop? ;)
No one is forcing you to post here. If you don't want to "argue", don't post.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

47. FOTF has not even said a word about any relationship with Jason and Connie.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Then again, they didn't tell us June Kendall had a heart condition for years that was terminal. They also told us that Mitch would not come back, but he did, and he got married. Whatever Focus does say, (or does not say), we can have some liberties with it. FOTF is not our government. They are not going to keep us abreast of the times via press conferences and news releases. Sometimes silence is the best option before announcing something huge.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

48. The same thing will happen that happened in "Something Blue II".
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Why? Mitch and Jason are not interchangeable characters just because they both enjoy the excitement of government work.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

John Henry wrote:47. FOTF has not even said a word about any relationship with Jason and Connie.
They've hinted.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
John Henry wrote:47. FOTF has not even said a word about any relationship with Jason and Connie.
They've hinted.

Where? Where?!?

(I better be careful looking at this board tho ;) )

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

I have declared myself this threads terrorist. *Takes chains, and destroys all the 45 dumb reasons.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Jamesobie wrote:I have declared myself this threads terrorist. *Takes chains, and destroys all the 45 dumb reasons.
I agree, I'll destroy my copy of the list also.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote:
Wodfamchocsod wrote:
They've hinted.

Where? Where?!?

(I better be careful looking at this board tho ;) )
Ok!! You need to listen to:
Love is in the Air, Parts 1 &2
Home Again, Parts 1 & 2
Push the Red Button
Drake the Cosmic Copper

They also have great chemistry, and it would open lots of doors for AIO. Lots of humorous scenes.
Also, I know lots of fans who think the same things. I know there are a few fans who may disagree with me, but there are definitely more fans who are for C & J than not.

-- Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:08 pm --

Also, to Pound Foolish:
All of your reasons here are very funny. I enjoyed reading them. But none, I repeat none, are good reasons why Connie and Jason shouldn't get married. In fact, most of your reasons would make for hilarious episodes.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
Ok!! You need to listen to:
Love is in the Air, Parts 1 &2
Home Again, Parts 1 & 2
Push the Red Button
Drake the Cosmic Copper

They also have great chemistry, and it would open lots of doors for AIO. Lots of humorous scenes.
Also, I know lots of fans who think the same things. I know there are a few fans who may disagree with me, but there are definitely more fans who are for C & J than not.

-- Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:08 pm --

Also, to Pound Foolish:
All of your reasons here are very funny. I enjoyed reading them. But none, I repeat none, are good reasons why Connie and Jason shouldn't get married. In fact, most of your reasons would make for hilarious episodes.

I have listened to all those! The first three sparked my interest in their having a relationship. The Cosmic Copper--I was so excited when I heard it! Even though the romance was mainly between fictional characters (non J/C), you could just tell the chemistry they had and how good they'd be together.

I thought you meant they had hinted outside the show in some way.

Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Yeah, I have no idea if they've hinted outside the show or not, but those are some things if picked up on inside the show.
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

Terrorist checks back, to see if there r any knew posts to destroy.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I've noticed hints in the new show to.... I think I'm going to be sick....turns head away
Proud K.R.E Member
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Noticed hints in the new show? Like the OAC episodes?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Micky wrote:I've noticed hints in the new show to.... I think I'm going to be sick....turns head away
:lol: It's not that bad.

What drives me crazy is whether or not the hints are intentional or I'm just reading things into it. Especially after Jeff was introduced--which seemed to be more than a hint they wanted him for a relationship with Connie.

But if someone who's against J/C notices hints, then maybe there's hope after all! :D