It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mafia - The Cruel Cookie Mafia
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:00 pm 
Coffee Biscotti

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
Tea Ess wrote:
Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:
1. Tea Ess: He has been on multiple times and is avoiding this thread, and has always been checking his PMs, very suspicious.

I’m not avoiding this thread; I just have nothing to contribute at this point, as opposed to dragging everyone else’s name through the mud. :P

And yes, I have been checking my PM conversations, but so has everyone else in this thread. Also, keep in mind that there are multiple roles that require using PMs, so it’s not like everyone who checks them is automatically evil.

Ok I was just suspicious of you, although I still am, MonkeyDude seems much more suspicious for making 1 post, and the post was a bandwagon vote. So I will vote:MonkeyDude.

I mean, I think you have good intentions, and I genuinely don’t think you’re the mafia. It just feels too close to witch-hunting when you’re so hasty to accuse people.

As of now, I don’t think there’s enough on the table for me to make a vote. I have a personal suspicion about what Rapunzel is meant to infer, but it’s not enough for me to make an accusation yet.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:50 pm 
Caramel Crunch

So, I was on a weekend vacation. On the topic of my 'bandwagon vote', I had to leave that morning and didn't feel like writing a paragraph on why I voted for someone when other people already put up good reasons. I'm not trying to bandwagon, I just feel like the all the evidence points to GJ. I can see how that would look suspicious however. Also, Monty, make up your mind for heaven's sake.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:10 am 
Raspberry Ripple

This is going to sound wrong but I'm wondering who's going to die. Right know we have a three way tie right?

Laughter is the best medicine.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 pm 
Pistachio

*bump for Belle*

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
So I haven't fallen off the face of the forums. I get a lil overwhelmed with these things cause new posts pop up so often. So I'll try and keep up, but that's why I haven't posted yet. :anxious:

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:12 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:
So I haven't fallen off the face of the forums. I get a lil overwhelmed with these things cause new posts pop up so often. So I'll try and keep up, but that's why I haven't posted yet. :anxious:

Your fine and no one voted for you so....
Well at least not yet :D

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:23 pm 
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

“Alright. Well you guys truly did not make it easy on me, did you? :P” Chief Belle sighed as she looked at the hullabaloo that had transpired during this deputy meeting.

“If I counted correctly, which I should have being an accounting minor in college, here are the votes:”

Votes:
Agent.MontyWhittaker - MonkeyDude
GJFH - TheDoctor
John Henry - GJFH
Katie 10 - Agent.MontyWhittaker
MnM - Katie10
MonkeyDude - GJFH
Tea Ess - No vote
TheDoctor - Agent.MontyWhittaker
PennyBassett - No vote

“Thus the two with two votes are: Agent.MontyWhittaker, and GJFH.

And a random dice roll picked: Agent.MontyWhittaker

Truly terrible, honestly. He was the town’s faithful Inspector, dedicated to keep the town safe. Which of course means, he was innocent. He was also the bulletproof member, safeguarded against the mafia’s kills. But alas, not against his fellow townies...

In fact, while you all were arguing over who the mafia could be, the made another strike during the night.

Chocolate milk is usually loved by everyone. Personally, there’s nothing better than a tall glass of chocolate milk and a bowl of popcorn when watching a movie at home.

But today, it was GJFH’s downfall. It appears that she was enjoying a movie of her own, some western starring John Wayne. But apparently the Cookie Mafia did not enjoy this flick.

GJFH was found drowned in her bathtub, filled to the brim with chocolate milk. Her popcorn was half eaten, and the tv was still on, paused at approximately this moment:

There was a note next to the popcorn: “Love, the Cookie Mafia”

Not only was GJFH a valuable member to our team, she was also the Spy. It’s truly unfortunate that she mafia took her so soon.

Deputies, we must find the people responsible for these horrible crimes. The cookie mafia must be stopped!”

Alive Citizens:
John Henry
Katie 10
MnM
MonkeyDude
Tea Ess
TheDoctor
PennyBassett

Deceased Citizens:
Agent.MontyWhittaker - Inspector, Bulletproof Member
GJFH - Spy

You have until NOON CST on July 5th to place your votes. Choose wisely.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:49 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Okay so far I have this. Don't know if it's correct or not but it's a guess.

Clues..
Chocolate
Popcorn
Movie (old western)
Bathtub?
And maybe something to do with the paused movie clip?

So far these are my guesses

MnM, Her name is a chocolate candy. Chocolate

TheDoctor, This is because GJFH voted him and she was the spy so wouldn't she know who the mafia was? And right after she voted him she got killed. Coincidence? Maybe

John Henry, The movie she was watching was starring John Wayne= John Henry=John Wayne

Tea_Ess. Tea=liquid=water=Bathtub probably not but....

MonkeyDude, Monkey=wild?

PennyBassett, No clue

Me/Katie10, Cookies and ice cream still point to me

These are just my guest and I'm not going to vote yet and this is just what I gathered and an not trying to start a bandwagon vote.

Ps. Sorry GJFH and AMW

Last edited by Katie10 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:55 am 
Peach Cobbler

So we lost the spy and the inspector+bulletproof. :(

GJ the spy voted for The Doctor. I am going to Vote: The Doctor as well. Katie10 will probably be suspicious. However, I think GJ voted against Katie10 thinking that it was better for a townie to die rather than the spy.

Last edited by John Henry on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:03 am 
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:
So we lost the spy and the inspector+bulletproof. :(

GJ the spy voted for The Doctor. I am going to Vote: The Doctor as well. Katie10 will probably be suspicious. However, I think GJ voted against Katie10 thinking that it was better for a townie to die rather than the spy.

I think she voted me just to save herself Then changed her vote later when people started voting other things or she thought it was hopeless.

I agree with voting TheDoctor but what about all the clues how do they point to him?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:09 am 
Peach Cobbler

Right now, I don't know. However, The Doctor is a character from a movie: Dr. Who.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am 
Raspberry Ripple

John Henry wrote:
Right now, I don't know. However, The Doctor is a character from a movie: Dr. Who.

Good point
Vote: thedoctor
If anyone else comes up this is not final.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:50 am 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
*Warning: Agitated nerd ranting to follow: Um, actually "Dr. Who" isn't a movie, it's a TV show. It's also Doctor Who not Dr. Who, and btw his name is The Doctor. Not Doctor Who. Why you ask? WELL BECAUSE THAT NAME WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO HAVE! And his screwdriver doesn't shoot bullets, (or anything like it) because it's a screwdriver. And Peter Capaldi is a worthy Doctor, and if you'd just give him a chance :cry: you'd see that. AND FOR ANOTHER THING...

I'm voting for MnM

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:36 am 
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:
*Warning: Agitated nerd ranting to follow: Um, actually "Dr. Who" isn't a movie, it's a TV show. It's also Doctor Who not Dr. Who, and btw his name is The Doctor. Not Doctor Who. Why you ask? WELL BECAUSE THAT NAME WOULD MAKE NO SENSE TO HAVE! And his screwdriver doesn't shoot bullets, (or anything like it) because it's a screwdriver. And Peter Capaldi is a worthy Doctor, and if you'd just give him a chance :cry: you'd see that. AND FOR ANOTHER THING...

I'm voting for MnM

May I ask why?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:46 am 
Raspberry Ripple

I think if John Wayne is a clue, then it definitely points to John Henry. However, because GJFH, the Spy, voted for TheDoctor, TheDoctor also seems like a likely suspect. And the cookies and ice cream could still point to Katie10. I'm going to go ahead and:
[vote:TheDoctor]
Although I might end up changing my vote.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:14 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Mnms are made of chocolate as chocolate milk is. Anyone average would drink the chocolate milk. But for MnM, that would be cannibalism, thus the undrunk milk.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:
Mnms are made of chocolate as chocolate milk is. Anyone average would drink the chocolate milk. But for MnM, that would be cannibalism, thus the undrunk milk.

Aggg this is so hard to choose!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:38 pm 
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:

I'm voting for MnM

Thank you kindly miss Penny. I was gone for like two days and I become the number 1# suspect? Literally, none of the clues point to me. I have a large knowledge of Doctor Who and I can't remember a single episode that had to do with chocolate? Also, killing someone who voted for you is literally the dumbest mistake a mafia can make. In fact, in my experience, it is best to kill someone who tried to kill someone else therefor placing them as a suspect. Also, MnM seemed to jump on the bandwagon of voting for me pretty quickly. Blend in with the crowd much? I vote for MnM, the clues seem to point to them the most.

I Vote For MnM.

-- Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:03 pm --

AGH! What the heck!?!?!? How did I not see this?!

The main suspect is KATI10!!!

Cookie mafia=Cookie's and cream status

Chocolate Milk=Kati's current signature . . . "Be a chocolate in a world of vanilla"

To quote Kati10..."Coincidence?"

"If life is pain then I buried mine." -NF

"Please don't ask me how I've been
Don't make me play pretend
Oh what's the use
Please, I bet everybody here is fake happy too" -Paramore

"Every day, I worry all day
About what's waiting in the bushes of love." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me,
Is it true that pain is beauty?" -Melanie Martinez

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:41 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

I promise I'm not the mafia I'm trying to help you guys! Why would GJ vote you and change her vote from me if I was the mafia. Not saying you are but she only can help us if she helps us kill the mafia and voted for them then after she voted you she died right after by the mafia.

Ps. My name is katiE10 sorry but it was starting to get to me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:12 am 
Caramel Crunch

Um, well Kati10, we can all make promises. But we can all also make lies. In the past, have you ever heard a mafia say, "I promise I'm the mafia and I'm NOT trying to help this town!" The mafia lies. No one can be trusted. I can make promises too, but that doesn't get us anywhere.

"If life is pain then I buried mine." -NF

"Please don't ask me how I've been
Don't make me play pretend
Oh what's the use
Please, I bet everybody here is fake happy too" -Paramore

"Every day, I worry all day
About what's waiting in the bushes of love." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me,
Is it true that pain is beauty?" -Melanie Martinez

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next