Space Renegades

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Space Renegades

Space Renegades
Let me take you to the year 2030. USA twenty years ago, began secretly shipping out homeless people and engineers to space to build colonies. War on Earth eventually reached a climax when America attacks from space with a massive space navy. Simply capturing all the satellites in the air threw the world into America’s hands, and thus America ruled supreme until the Renegades showed up and challenged America's rule, ten years after the Conquest.
Before we get to the Renegade factions let us explain a little of space travel. First and most importantly, the reason US was able to build a large fleet was through solar energy. A scientist came up with a solar energy generator that was capable of refining solar energy to an extraordinary level thus removing the need for fuel and the space taken up by fuel. In doing so America was able to build a large space fleet headed by the USS Dragon.
To make a space colony, several asteroids were pulled together using a gravity machine, and using solar energy to run most of the necessities, colonies grew fast. Other than that, Mars and some moons were used for colonies because of their utility. Outside of Mars and the Moon, there is Salerian, Toramari, and Castellian, Tellegari, and Fallian. All of them are similar with metallic buildings and heavily policed. Toramari is the headquarters of the Renegades.
Now the Renegades are the rebels who agree on mainly one thing, America should not rule everything. But because of the diversity in opinions, they soon broke up into two faction and several sub factions. The True Renegades use less obvious means. They seek to infiltrate the army and cause havoc. Generally their battle is technological. For the most part they believe that America should retain the moon and all of earth but should free the rest of the galaxy. A few believe that America should free everything but its original lands, and a minority believe it should be utterly destroyed.
The Dominion Renegades on the other hand, take a more physical front. These are hard to tell apart from pirates, but they only attack US shipping and troops. Not only that, they actively support rebellions. But the main problem for them is that they lack the amount of money they need similar to terrorist. Unlike the True Renegades that are rolling in dough. Their goal is to take over the whole empire for themselves rather than free the colonies and former countries.

The pirates and the Class A (Assassin) Renegades are the balancing groups. Class A Renegades work for whoever pays the best. These are the top-of-the-line killers. Pirates usually, work for no one, but they sometimes receive support from others, even some time USA pays them to do something minute as with Assassins. Their goal is to bring down America by chaos in the business, military, and political scenery by assassinating key targets. They will accept jobs from anyone usually. Even some of them assassinate True Renegades and American supporters without discrimination.

Who will you join? Will you support the weakening America and bring back to glory? Or will you fight the silent war, raiding quickly and quietly as a True Renegade? Or will you go all out and fight hard as a Dominion Renegade? Or will you take the hard path as man hated by every man, your only friend, your intelligence? Kill stealthily and mess in politics, or kill blatantly and hope a trooper doesn't blow you up some day. Welcome to AD 2100.

Info section
Note- I can help you building your character
Space Travel
In space there is no gravity or friction so once you leave the atmosphere, you do not slow down. So if you hit the gas to go 60 miles you go 60 miles never slowing. So if you keep accelerating each minute 60 miles per hour you never slow down. Another aspect is the laser. Because space again has no gravity, lasers have no range limit unless in an atmosphere, but the problem is the distance you can shoot from depends on your skills and your computers skills. Energy shield are also in use.
There are 4 class of space ships but the size is irrelevant unless exiting or entering atmosphere and maneuvering in atmosphere. Class A is capable of accelerating and decelerating fast enough to reach the end of the known galaxy in one day, Class B in two days, and Class C in three days. Class D is no longer in general use because its energy uses outrun its ability to draw in solar energy.
Class A and B are capable of withstanding 10 direct hits with a laser depending on how much shielding it has and how strong it is. A Class A may be built just for speed and not for laser defense. Class C for the most part cannot withstand more than 5, but a few rare one are built with great energy shields.
Note- I can help you in building what ship you can create for yourself.
As seen, you must pick which team you will join here are the limitations-
Class A Renegade- Usually around late twenties to thirties, Very slick and brilliant, Special class craft, various identities, no crew
Pirate- Same age or older than assassin, smart but usually not slick, small crew, Class B or C craft, rugged and usually a quick gun, cannot set down anywhere but a specified port
True Renegade- Class A craft, Usually a great deal of crew to fly, same age has bosses, tends to be smart and more indoor type
Dominion Renegade- Class B, C, or D craft, scrap crew, 18-30 may be brilliant and deadly or slightly lower class, rugged and ready gun
American National Defense Fighter- Stay close to Earth, relatively smart and hardened, late twenties, Class A or special class, small or no crew
American normal fighter- Far-flung, varying between dimwitted to smart, 18-25, Class B-C, no crew to small crew
Battle commander- Far-flung, Brilliant, 35 and up, Class A(large ship), Huge crew

Name: Saren Spacewalker
Affiliation: Class A Renegade
Eye color: Blue
Hair: Red
Height: 6 feet
Clothes: Usually a black armored styled complete suit
Overall looks: Hardened exterior, Almost slender but hard packed muscles.
Personality: Generally sarcastic with a touch of smoothness. He is exceedingly brilliant in space warfare but can be awkward in actual conversation. He has very little loyalty and will work for who ever pays the most.
Abilities- A deadly gun man and even more deadly a space, light on his feet but not a extremely good hand to hand fighter.
Weird factor: Tends to think in a rather weird way.
History: Raised by a True Renegade, he was taught and trained early in the ways of space warfare and anti-American rhetoric however it never stuck to him. Eventually, he had to run for his life with billions of dollars when his ‘father’ was killed in a raid by the American Tactical Space. From then on he has worked as an Assassin currently in good terms with America.
Space craft: Special Craft made by Neutron Tech. Named the Space Dragon, capable of penetrating an atmosphere with lasers and destroying a regular class A fighter in only three shots, one if well placed.

Name:
Affiliation (American Nation Defense Fighter etc.):
Eye color:
Height
Clothes:
Overall looks:
Personality:
Weird factor: (not too weird)
History:
Space craft:
Tag me if you have any questions.
Last edited by Blitz on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Name: Luke Bell
Affiliation: Class A Renagade
Eye color: Green
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Height: 6'4"
Clothes: Leather jacket, black pants, and a brown shirt, with a Flash ball cap.
Overall looks: Harden Appearance
Personality:Sarcastic most of the time. He is a genius in many subjects but is very hard to understand..
Weird factor: Watches Justice League and Justice League Unlimited in his spare time
History: Luke Bell was raised by a Dominion Renegade who was killed when his ship was blown up by a Pirate. Deciding to do assanations instead, he became a Class A Renegade and is currently trying to get a partnership with Saren Spacewalker.
Space craft: Special Craft constructed by Atom Consolidated. Named the Ebon Hawk, his ship is very fast and has powerful guns that can even defeat A or B craft in 2-4 hits and has very powerful stealth which can penatrate almost every atmosphere
Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Name: Faye Castor
Affiliation: Class A Renegade
Hair: Naturally a dark red-brown, but at the moment is dyed black
Height: 5,7
Clothes: Varies frequently (she is starting out wearing a dark jacket, fitting, but extremely flexible and woven strong. Combat boots, steel layering the toe and heel, but leaving the arch and the ankle free for flexibility. Strategically placed weapons for any situation (FN57, close range handguns, knives, the like). Light colored pants and simple dark red shirt.
Overall looks: Light brown skin, easy smile, relaxed posture, focused, agile, compact and mostly muscle
Personality: TBRP'd (To be role played)
Weird factor: She never fidgets. Ever. Completely still.
History: Of Asian and American descent, lived as a black marketer for seven years and finally moved to America and gained citizenship at age 24, and worked her way up to Class A Renegade.
Space craft: Made as an hideaway, not a getaway, max-speed is 30% below average speed, fully weaponized with slightly modified EMP cannons and max shields. Her ship, that she nicknamed the Dreamtreader, does indeed tread lightly, as it seems to allude every tracking system. She can live alone inside in her space craft for up to seventeen years comfortably without ever going within six million miles of Earth.

This is going to be great! :yes:
Last edited by Emma on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I don't mean to be rude, but you could you possibly explain that with proper punctuation? I'm a little bit confused. :/
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Explain what?
Debate Vampire

Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Name: Wolfgang Von Startrak
Affiliation: True Renegade
Hair: Dark brown
Height: 5 1/2 feet
Clothes: Dark blue armor suit and long black cape (hiding multiple laser pistols). Usually wears a monocle.
Overall looks: Very youthful appearance, tall and thin
Personality: Very intelligent, idealistic, and loyal. He is insightful and possesses a strong moral compass, yet never misses a chance to make a witty remark.
Abilities: An expert scientist and tactician, and possibly the youngest True Renegade. As the heir of a high-ranking general, he has a large amount of money and connections, which aid the renegades greatly. Although his skills are mostly in the tactical area, he is a deadly shot with a laser pistol when the need arises.
Weird factor: He tends to quote Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
History: A Canadian of French/German descent, Wolfgang was the son of a Canadian general at the time of the American conquest. When his father died, Wolfgang became a renegade, determined to free his old nation of Canada. He slowly worked his way through the ranks of the True Renegades, training himself as a scientist, pilot and marksman. He has worked with multiple Class A Renegades such as Faye Castor and Saren Spacewalker in the past.
Space Craft: a Class A stealth ship, called The Silver Shadow, capable of completely cloaking itself and being able to slip past enemy radars
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:Explain what?
Everything
ImageImageImage
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Fine I'll edit it. Its been like two three years since I wrote it.
Debate Vampire

Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

Name: James Johnson
Affiliation (American Nation Defense Fighter etc.): ANDF
Eye color: BLUE
Hair: 5 inches, black, wavy
Height: 6'2"
Clothes: HAN SOLO
Overall looks: Tall, but has enough toned muscle that he doesn't look skinny
Personality: MEEEEEEE, if you don't know what this is, just think weird
Weird factor: Has an unusual taste for pineapples
History: Got a PhD in Weaponized Mechanics at age 15 and has developed several super weapons for the AN. (May switch sides in the middle of the RP)
Space craft: Class A
Location: Jupiter's main research facility, currently trying to develop a way to harvest energy from the many lightning storms

Good 'nuff?
ImageImageImage
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I'll be starting the main rp soon.
Debate Vampire

EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Name: Jax Starrus
Affiliation: True Renegade
Eye color: Gold
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5 ft 11 inches
Clothes: A gold-colored alien spacesuit stolen from the Planet Endra
Overall looks: Green skin, muscular
Personality: Fun-loving and laid back, but obedient
Weird factor: He has green skin due to radiation exposure.
History: Being born in poverty, he was forced to live as a thief for several years, before joining the Renegades. He is currently one of Wolfgang Startrak's top lieutenants and pilots.
Spacecraft: A Class A craft known as The Legend. Is one of the fastest spacecrafts in the galaxy.

Hope I'm not to late to join. :anxious:
Last edited by EnderWarrior36 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
screeeeeeeee
Blitz
Moose Tracks

We don't have aliens...
Debate Vampire