The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

AIO Trivia!
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1624
Page 28 of 28

Author:  Shadow [ Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Correcto

Author:  Connie G. [ Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

how many neckties does wooton bassett own

Author:  GJFH [ Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Is it 73

Author:  Connie G. [ Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

no

Author:  Jo March [ Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Is it 1? It is a small number, I'm sure of it.

Author:  GJFH [ Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

67 then?

Author:  Kathy0 [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

none?

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!

Author:  Belle [ Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

TheDoctor wrote:
Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!

Technically, using outside sites like aio wiki and such to answer these trivia questions is considered cheating.

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Belle wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:
Hey just saying if you guys check out odysseynerds.wordpress.com we used to do Trivia Tuesdays where we would have five Trivia Questions on a Odyssey subject each Tuesday. I was uncharge of them and I eventually had to stop because of school and stuff but there are still quite a lot that you can check out!

Technically, using outside sites like aio wiki and such to answer these trivia questions is considered cheating.


Oh no not to answer the questions. Just to test your AIO knowledge on some of the Trivia we have made.

Author:  Paoli [ Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Any new trivia lately, particularly from more recent episodes?

Author:  Scientific Guy [ Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

:? If no one minds then I'll post a new question.
When does Mr. Redekop leave work?

Author:  Jo March [ Tue May 29, 2018 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

8:00 pm

Author:  Scientific Guy [ Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Jo March wrote:
8:00 pm

Yep!

Author:  Jo March [ Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?

Author:  John Henry [ Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Jo March wrote:
What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?

Noah?

Author:  Jo March [ Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

John Henry wrote:
Jo March wrote:
What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?

Noah?


Nope! Something else...

Author:  John Henry [ Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Barney the purple dinosaur? :lol:

Author:  Jo March [ Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

John Henry wrote:
Barney the purple dinosaur? :lol:


LOL nope! :lol: :x

Author:  Scientific Guy [ Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: AIO Trivia!

Jo March wrote:
What is the name of the character that Barrett was playing in “Repent After Me”?

So easy. Mortimer!

Page 28 of 28 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/